What's the most dangerous food for you to have around?

Options

Replies

• Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Most grain based carbs. I love bagels, crackers, corn chips. Also, chocolate brownies and cakes.

God bless!
  • greensnow
    Options
    Chocolate and pasta.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    the ingredients in tater tot casserole. bad, bad, bad.
  • dancer4275
    dancer4275 Posts: 149
    Options
    NUTELLA! a friend had me try some for the first time this summer...I guess it's safe to say...it's ruined my life! ahahaha!
  • andison
    andison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The combination of peanut butter and chocolate.

Brownies
    Chocolate cake
    Chocolate chips
    Chocolate & peanut butter ice cream is absolutely forbidden.
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Chips and bread. Those are my downfalls.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    oreos and tortilla chips....i just stopped buying them all together to avoid the temptation. i have two kids and i buy them cookies i dont like so i wont eat them
  • emily_ylime597
    Options
    any carbs...ughh. i love bread. not a huge potato chip or cookie snacker...would rather have fruit or yogurt...but once you break out the bread/pasta/wheat thins/baguette/baked good item, the drooling begins.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    oreos! especially oreos with peanut butter oh my god...ihave them right now but i've been good. i eat 1 twice a day with no pb. I'm waiting for the boyfriend to eat them lol
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Almost any snack item (Doritos, Salt and Vinegar Chips, Pirate's Booty, you name it!) and any cookies or sweet treats. I honestly can lose my control with almost any food item. It's horrible! It all depends on my mood. I try not to keep much "Junk food" in the house for that reason.
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the Devil invented Butter Pecan Ice Cream......just saying.
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    OH, and Pizza. *SIGH* Defininitely good tin-crust pizza. I just can't have my 1 slice and a salad and be satisfied. I must eat MORE.
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    CHEESE!!!

Especially Camembert or Brie.....

:(
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Any thing with milk chocolate. Solution? Healthier options with dark chocolate (like Nature Valley granola crisps!!) (;
  • 30poundsofbeauty
    Options
    Oh my god.
    Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels (Buffalo or Honey Mustard flavors)
    Any kind of mixed nuts (I cannot stick to 1/4 a cup! God, and only that is almost 200 cals!)
    Cookies! (Thankfully we never have those)
    Cake
  • Maggie_Pie1
    Maggie_Pie1 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Athenos brand hummus. I know it's good for you, but I will eat a whole container without a second glance.
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    For me it is pancakes. It is not the pancakes them selves or even the syrup. But they send me off in a carb craving spin that I find it very hard to get out of. First its pancakes then its chocolate, then its chips. It is a viscious cycle.
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    Homemade flapjack and pizza.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    CRISPS!!!! any crisps whether its just the ready salted walkers or pickled onion monster munch! I LOVE crisps, i would never ever be able to give up them! Not even if you payed me a million lol!!

Alot of my friends crave chocolate more than crisps, but i dont like choc as much as crisps!! If i wasnt living at home then my cupboards would be full of crisps and i would have a packet every hour or soo! But because i live at home with mum she wont allow it lol!!

I also love love love those sweet chilli wraps from macdonalds i would eat them for lunch and tea if i could! Its lucky there isnt a macdonalds where i live, i have to travel 17 miles if u want a maccys! Soo thsts not too bad =)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    anything sweet...cookies, brownies and icecream are the worst!