Any gamers?

Options

Replies

• My husband and I play WoW together, although I'm on a "vacation" from it right now. Trying to get my fitness routine down and regulated before I allow myself some gaming time again. I also love The Sims. We also have a Wii and a PlayStation but haven't really played anything on them in a long time. I miss my old school Sega games. :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    COD Black ops and Madden. August 30th, Madden 12 comes out. And new COD in Nov. Cant wait!!
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking to expand my friends list. Any gamers out there? Hardcore, casual.. I don't discriminate. :)
    Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

I play a variety of games but most of my time currently is taken by Minecraft, Terraria, Halo Reach, the Sims 3, and Oblivion. I also love MLG.

I actually work for MLG!

I mainly play Black Ops these days. I will sometime throw in a little bit of Rock Band. (Both on XBox)
  • Lecypage
    Lecypage Posts: 22
    Options
    if you like zombie games you should try Killing Floor, I'm addicted to it at the moment. It's sort of CoD-esque but don't let that deter you hehe. I play a weird assortment of games from Battlefiled to Oblivion to Plants vs Zombies. Wasting all my time playing Civ IV at the moment. :D
  • WPoppysmith
    WPoppysmith Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW and Rift, used to be Sims 2 but old pc blew and then tried to reinstall on laptop and realised that I had lost one of the discs, cant get around that problem so no more sims for me. I know its not a game as such but used to be totaly addicted to 'Secondlife'
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    WOW and Rift, used to be Sims 2 but old pc blew and then tried to reinstall on laptop and realised that I had lost one of the discs, cant get around that problem so no more sims for me. I know its not a game as such but used to be totaly addicted to 'Secondlife'
    You could check place that have used games. I go to Half-Price Books and they have quite a few used PC, PS2, PS3, etc games for sale. Good deals too. So you could get a new copy of your lost disk. Not many places have used PC games, most just have the consoles.
  • WPoppysmith
    WPoppysmith Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You could check place that have used games. I go to Half-Price Books and they have quite a few used PC, PS2, PS3, etc games for sale. Good deals too. So you could get a new copy of your lost disk. Not many places have used PC games, most just have the consoles.

Thanks for the info, might try ebay as well!
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm a recovering gamer :-) My drug of choice was RPGs in the form of WoW, Everquest, Oblivion, Ultima Online,....and a few others. I haven't played for over a year and a half and managed to go back to school, lose some weight, start a small business, get scuba certified, and have time for a dog. I love the games but I'm debating if I want to start any more given how much time I spend playing when I find one I like. That being said, the new Diablo is looking mighty shiny.
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm a casual gamer. I game only when I have time. Lately been too busy with work, school, exercise, and freelancing to game.

Lol, I'm a recovering WoW addict. I have been 5 months WoW free.

But my favorite games include Little Big Planet, The Sims 3, Team Fortress, Street Fighter (all), any fighting games, and WoW (even though I've escaped the wrath, I still miss it) and random games here and there. I used to be an avid DDR person, but I don't play that anymore =P
  • p0ppyseed
    Options
    Rift and Civilization 5 are my main addictions right now :)
  • cfremon
    cfremon Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer, although making time for it lately has been difficult. I play card games, board games, sit-down RPGs, and PS3/XBox/Wii games. Right now I'm working my way to the ending of Alice: Madness Returns and to the end of Portal 2. I have an ongoing game of Oblivion, but I doubt I'll ever finish it -- that game is just way too big (in a good way, of course). And, of course, I'm addicted to games on my computer and phone... minesweeper, sudoku, etc. I'm also a huge fan of Frogger. Frogger rules.
  • lunaliberi
    Options
    Halo Reach, and Left 4 Dead gamer here. LupineEssence x-box live.
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer, although making time for it lately has been difficult. I play card games, board games, sit-down RPGs, and PS3/XBox/Wii games. Right now I'm working my way to the ending of Alice: Madness Returns and to the end of Portal 2. I have an ongoing game of Oblivion, but I doubt I'll ever finish it -- that game is just way too big (in a good way, of course). And, of course, I'm addicted to games on my computer and phone... minesweeper, sudoku, etc. I'm also a huge fan of Frogger. Frogger rules.

Ohh I really want to try Alice
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking to expand my friends list. Any gamers out there? Hardcore, casual.. I don't discriminate. :)
    Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

I play a variety of games but most of my time currently is taken by Minecraft, Terraria, Halo Reach, the Sims 3, and Oblivion. I also love MLG.

I actually work for MLG!

I mainly play Black Ops these days. I will sometime throw in a little bit of Rock Band. (Both on XBox)

:O:O That's an awesome job! What do you do there? Gonna be in Raleigh?
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Minecraft and rift right now. Will be playing SWOTOR as well.
  • luminescence
    luminescence Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer. I like indie games. Terraria is a great game. :)
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Black Ops on XBOX
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    and L4D 1&2
  • maximkat
    maximkat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Currently playing AC Brotherhood, LBP 2, and Mortal Kombat on PS3, eagerly awaiting FFXIV for PS3 release (yes....still...and yes...even after the bad publicity). On a side note. While on my exercise bike, I turn on the original Nintendo for something to take my mind off of what I'm doing, but not enough to distract me from keeping the legs going at the correct pace. I found with PS3 sometimes that my concentration was taking away from the workout, but the simplicity of the nintendo was just enough to keep me entertained while at full workout speed!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    PS3 Console
    COD series
    LA Noire
    Civilization series