Before and After Pics (25lbs lost in 3 months)

Options
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share my before and after pics. I have 1.4 lbs left to my initial goal, but I'm happy with how I look at this point :happy:

Let me know what you all think.

BeforeandAfter25lbslost.jpg

Replies

• aschwieterman
    Options
    Wow! You should be proud.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    Holy cow! You look A-MAZING!
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing well done
  • kippit
    kippit Posts: 78
    Options
    Good for you! You look great and I bet you FEEL even better!!!!
  • josaleigh
    Options
    You look fantastic. So very inspirational.
  • NitaCeeCee
    Options
    you looking awesome! well done!
  • TwinMamma09
    Options
    You look amazing. WTG girl and way to rock it!!!

My goal was to lose 20lbs in 90 days and I am 4 pounds shy and only have 3 weeks left.

Share some of your secrets....
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic ~ congratulations!!!
  • hardatwork45
    hardatwork45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a difference, you look marvelous
  • RinaMax
    RinaMax Posts: 33
    Options
    Have a whole bunch of races scheduled over the next few months, starting with a 5k next Sunday. Then a 10k in September, a triathlon and 15k in October, and a half marathon in November. It's going to be an awesome last few months of the year. I'll probably do a marathon in December or January. So glad that I'm getting back into marathon shape. :)
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great job... you look awesome
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congrats!!
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    WOW! smokin! Good job!
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! What was the secret to your rapid loss? Did you set MFP for 2 lbs per week?
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    You look so awesome! Love your new hairdo too :)
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ah, I read all the comments, and you've already answered the question. Thanks!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You look hot! Looks like you've lost quite a few inches. Did you measure those as well?
  • RinaMax
    RinaMax Posts: 33
    Options
    I work out a lot (I have yet to add strength training to my routine though...although my spin classes have some strength elements to it). So I zumba'd and spinned all summer. Then more recently I started running again and then I added some swimming. I work out between 7-9 hours a week and I rarely eat back my exercise calories. If I do eat exercise calories back, I don't eat all of them back. Record everything you put in your body; although I don't put my vitamins in.

I'm a PhD student, so I gained a lot of weight in my first year. Now that the fall semester is starting up again, I'm glad I'm going to make my goal and that I'll be able to maintain by working out less (maybe 5 hours instead of the 7-9 hours I am now). After all, I will not have time to work out during the Fall and Spring semesters as I am right now.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!