Before and After Pics (25lbs lost in 3 months)

Options

Replies

• KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Where do I get a pair of those legs! LOL
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I need to step it up we started around the same time and my body doesnt want gt to my goal. lol how many calories do you eat?
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    You look fabulous girl! You should be extremely proud of yourself!! I have a goal of 25 lbs set for myself. I cannot believe that was you in your before pic. You look so different. Congratulations girl :)
  • jaderules
    Options
    what makes it work so well for you??? I tend to go over my protein intake...how does that hurt? or doe sit?
    BTW you look fabulous.
  • picinina
    picinina Posts: 76
    Options
    This is inspirational! Good work!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    You are totally hot! Good job!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
    An inspiration.

Keep it up.
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow! W T G !!!!:drinker:
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Good for you!
  • RinaMax
    RinaMax Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow you look great! I need to step it up we started around the same time and my body doesn't want gt to my goal. lol How many calories do you eat?

I eat 1200 calories a day. I try not to eat my exercise calories back; however, I do eat some of them back on my intense 1.5-2 hour workout days. I never eat all of my exercise calories back though (on rare occasion at least).
  • RinaMax
    Options
    what makes it work so well for you??? I tend to go over my protein intake...how does that hurt? or doe sit?
    BTW you look fabulous.

I adjusted my carb protein fat percentages by increasing the percentage of protein in my diet. I was always going over on my protein according to the MFP percentages...but going over on protein is not a bad thing unless you are not drinking enough water.

Another key to weight loss=OVER 8 glasses of water a day. I have about 9-10 12 oz glasses a day, which amounts to well over 8-8oz glasses of water.
  • RinaMax
    Options
    I'd like to thank everyone for the overwhelming positive feedback! I really appreciate all the recognition you guys have given me.

I'm flattered that you all see me as an inspiration and I hope this proves that it totally is possible to lose the weight!

By the way...I only started shedding pounds after on month, so my weight loss only really kicked in in the last two months. SO if you are having a slow start, it's probably because you have to figure out the tricks to losing weight for YOUR body.

:)
  • jett0206
    jett0206 Posts: 58
    Options
    DAM!!! what a difference 25 pounds make:flowerforyou:
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Please take this as a compliment....you look like one of those stick thin girls who looks hot in anything!! :-)
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!! Congrats on all the hard work! It's really paid off! :drinker:
  • Estela565
    Options
    Woww u look stunning!!!
  • Estela565
    Options
    Woww u look stunning!!!
  • Juliola
    Juliola Posts: 2
    Options
    You are gorgeous!! Great job, you are such an inspiration!!
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    you are so hot & strong, congratulations on your loss
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!