Options

Replies

• IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Alright team Cut the Caboose.
    We have a few changes.
    I emailed Lantern about some things and she is stepping down
    as our leader & asked me if I would take step up, I agreed.
    I also have been doing some searching for our members to add them so I can reach you all
    through my wall as I am not sure you can send an MFP mail to everyone simultaneously.
    Anyway, I discovered that one of our members deactivated her account.

I am in full agreement with digital, that even though it seems only a few people are participating
    that we should keep going, we made a commitment.
    So... let's KICK some TAIL!!! :wink:
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    I've done all my exercised for the weekend...however, I failed on calories yesterday big time. Sorry guys!

Glad to have you as a new leader Yarn! LET'S DO THIS!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    UPCOMING...

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 2 –PYGMY SERIES (Advanced)

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 2 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 4.5 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 Still sure you can’t do a 5K? Next week we’re going to see!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above days 1, 3, 5) IF you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

IF YOU ARE FEELING TIRED AND SORE THAT IS TERRIFIC! THAT MEANS THAT WEAKNESS IS LEAVING

YOUR BODY AND YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER! IF YOU FEEL NOTHING THEN YOU EITHER NEED TO INCREASE YOUR RATE OR WEIGHT OR MOVE TO BUSHMEN!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 2 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week TWO Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 2 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1 miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    did my Pygmy challenges for today...
    gotta finish the other half of my regular workout.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    I need everyone to tell me how many days they've done there challenges this week so far(out of 4)
    so I can update our spreadsheet.

Just remember we get bonus points as a team if we ALL complete every daily challenge for the week. (5 bonus points)
  • terrie98
    Options
    Yarn, Would you rather us check in on the forum here or send you a message?

I completed the challenge for days 1,2 and 4. Day 3 I stayed under calories and drank my water, but did not complete the exercises.

Today I have completed the exercises and I will complete the water and food part.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    Yarn, Would you rather us check in on the forum here or send you a message?

I completed the challenge for days 1,2 and 4. Day 3 I stayed under calories and drank my water, but did not complete the exercises.

Today I have completed the exercises and I will complete the water and food part.

Whichever you're more comfortable with =)
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    I need everyone to tell me how many days they've done there challenges this week so far(out of 4)
    so I can update our spreadsheet.

Just remember we get bonus points as a team if we ALL complete every daily challenge for the week. (5 bonus points)

I need how many days exercises you've completed, if you've consumed 64oz (or more) each day and if you've stayed under calories.

you can post here OR send me a message.
    Also i think we'll do weigh-ins on Monday.
    So if you've done your weigh-in already, please include pounds lost in your post/message.
  • terrie98
    Options
    Weigh in: This week I lost 0.8 pounds which brings me down to 185.8
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    I've done all of my pygmy exercises every day last week, today included. I was over on my calories yesterday. :(
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I forgot to ask for a modification for the bear walk so I did not complete todays challenge. I was under calories. I drank 128 oz of eater and exercised 169 minutes
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    guess i didnt relize i had to go here sorry not quit as up to date with these yet. sorry
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    i have done everything everday this week so far. :drinker:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    guess i didnt relize i had to go here sorry not quit as up to date with these yet. sorry

It's ok sweetie, we're all trying to get used to it. =)
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options

It's ok sweetie, we're all trying to get used to it. =)

thnx for understanding. :flowerforyou:
  • Starleng1
    Options
    Hi Everyone.....sorry sorry sorry! I've been MIA because I go to the lake and we have very limited access to the internet....actually just my iPhone if I put it in one spot and don't move it! yes, I have been drinking my water every day, eating my allocated calories, and doing my "extra" workouts for the challenge. I will also make it a point to post more every day that I am in town. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    Hi Everyone.....sorry sorry sorry! I've been MIA because I go to the lake and we have very limited access to the internet....actually just my iPhone if I put it in one spot and don't move it! yes, I have been drinking my water every day, eating my allocated calories, and doing my "extra" workouts for the challenge. I will also make it a point to post more every day that I am in town. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Woo hoo!! Go you!!
    Good to see ya =D
  • dbaumgarn
    Options
    I just found this but dont see my name on here for a team member???
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    I just found this but dont see my name on here for a team member???

Are you a member of team Cut the Caboose?
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    alright..... New Banner....
    Our apologies to dbaumgarn
    we thought you left..
    WELCOME =)

here's the code: STC4_CutTheCaboose.jpg

please remember to change the IMG to lower case -- on both ends -- when you put it on your signature.