Calories remaining: 50
    Water: 136 oz
    Exercise Challenge: yes and jogged 6 miles, 60 minutes
    I weigh 123.3 lbs today
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Got my Pygmy challenge done for today.
    just gotta keep on my water and keep calories below goal.
    I don't see that being a problem.
  • terrie98
    Options
    Everything is completed for today: calories, water, pygmy challenge...

I didn't get my regular workout in because I am under the weather with a bad cold.. hoping to get rid of it in a couple days.
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    got my challenge done and waterand calories r under. wow it was a aweesome day of exercise today. i feel amazing. got a mole removed and it is not cancerous. doin a happy dance.......
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Date: Tueday, September 1e, 2011
    Calorie goal: 1200
    Calories consumed: 1185
    Calories remaining: 15
    Water: 112 oz
    Exercise Challenge: yes and jogged 7 miles, 70 minutes
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    Ok team Cut the Caboose--I am writing this morning with a heavy heart.
    I don't know what's happened to our team. I am happy that some of you are posting here
    or pm'ing me with your statuses, but disappointed that there are others that don't
    and I've had to chase them down via pm messages. Some have replied, some have not.
    So, here's the deal....
    I'm no longer chasing people to try and get daily/weekly statuses.
    I'm not trying to be a hard *kitten*--we're all adults here.
    I understand we all have lives outside of MFP, but as adults we should be holding ourselves accountable
    and be responsible for the commitments we make--whether in relationships, careers or MFP--challenges or otherwise.
    Thank you to those who are continuing to do the challenges. I had thought about giving up as team leader
    because it was a bit overwhelming at first--I had to catch up on some things. However, I made a commitment--well 2 actually.
    1) I committed to do this challenge and
    2) I committed myself to be a part of this team and I don't want to let YOU down.

As I've said before, you guys are AWESOME & YOU ROCK---I've meant every word. I am very proud of you!!
    If you're going to continue this challenge with me, Let's Do It & Kick some MAJOR booty the rest of the month!!

On that note here's a message from Gary6030 (Head Chief of the Tribal Challenge) this am:

Good Morning MFP Family. Today is a great day! Many of you have reached out to me stating I've been somewhat absent on here.....I have been. Like most of you I've been overwhelmed with work and more so my social life. I wasn't thinking on how life was going to change with the kids back in public school and all the activities they have to be with. Then my wife started working and is absent in the evening. So that puts me as head homework, bath, dinner guy. I'm still pushing forward. I'm still working hard. I mean I have to right? I have to run through Hell this Saturday! If I can do this and exercise so can you! keep doing the challenges and bringing it! If your team has fallen apart that doesn't mean you have to! If we need to regroup in October and do this differently we will! In the end its not about your team....its about you! RAISE THOSE SPEARS AND REMEMBER YOU ARE A WARRIOR! You are doing it! I'm getting several stories from people telling me they've lost more weight in September than they did in June, July and Aug. put together! These challenges work folks! It's time to kick it into high gear and see this month through! WOO HOO!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    After my post, I've seen some remarks...
    so let me clarify this....
    It seems some of you think I'm upset because of lack of participation.
    That's not the case. I understand that life happens.
    The previous message is about the fact that some of those who are able to do the challenges
    aren't posting (whether here or pm message) that they're doing them, nor am I getting their weigh in's.

Imagine yourself being team captain.
    You have your own normal daily routine, your regular exercises & challenges for the day,
    and you have to log your team members challenges & points (not a big deal, right?)
    So you have a team of 10 people and of those 10,
    only 5 or 6 people post or pm their status daily.
    You try and message people asking them to please
    pm or post their stats for the day. A few reply, a few don't.
    So what are you suppose to do? I didn't want to just drop people. It's frustrating.
    I'm trying to do what I'm suppose to, but I can't when there's no communication.
    That is why I said, we have to be responsible & accountable for ourselves.
    And that's why I'm no longer chasing people down. I shouldn't have to.
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    so i got my water in my calories are under but i was wondering if i didnt do my challenge exercise can i do them sunday? if not i cant still squeeze them in to night.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    so i got my water in my calories are under but i was wondering if i didnt do my challenge exercise can i do them sunday? if not i cant still squeeze them in to night.

sure if you want to do them sunday--no problem
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    it wont mess up our points will it? hope not

and i want to say thanx for trying to keep us in takin responsiblity. it is our responibility. u r not our keeper. and i think u r doin a fabulous job. i love the challeneges. i hope we do them next month to and u r my captain. thnx again girl u are fabulous. keep it up and keep kickin our A$$es.

Mary
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2011
    Calories consumed: 952
    Calories remaining: 248
    Exercise Challenge: no, but walked 5 miles, 63 minutes

Sorry team, my doctor said I sprained my foot so I need to take it easy for a few days.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    Calories consumed: 952
    Calories remaining: 248
    Exercise Challenge: no, but walked 5 miles, 63 minutes

Sorry team, my doctor said I sprained my foot so I need to take it easy for a few days.

That's ok sweetie, you do what you've gotta do. rest that foot & hope you heal quickly.
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    Sorry guys. I'm still limping along here, but I'm putting in an average of about 50+ hours in three days. Mon - Wed is brutal for me and I didn't realize when I committed to this challenge that my upcoming school semester was going to be such a ball buster. I'm finding it REALLY hard to find any extra time to get in my exercise.

Date: Monday, September 12, 2011
    Calorie goal: 1350
    Calories consumed: 1042
    Calories remaining: 308
    Water: 80 oz
    Exercise Challenge: Nada

Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2011
    Calories consumed: 1301
    Calories remaining: 49
    Water: 88 oz

Calories consumed: 1425
    Calories remaining: -75
    Water: 72 oz
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    I don't want you guys to feel bad if you miss a challenge.
    You've been doing GREAT!!! Life happens--unexpected things come up,
    emergencies, family things... that stuff is uppermost.
    We didn't know when we signed up for this that these things were going to happen.
    We're not the only team with injuries or illness. So please don't feel bad about it.

The challenges should be fun.
    I don't expect you to be like work horses.
    I am VERY PROUD of team Cut the Caboose.
    We have been kicking some major butt.

Truth be told, I wasn't able to finish my challenge yesterday.
    I got 2/3 of it done and was planning on doing the rest after lunch.
    I got up to walk to the kitchen and my knee went out on me & was sore the rest of the day.
    It irked me but what could I do?

If you're sick or have an injury that keeps you from doing the challenges....
    It's OK. Rest up, take care of yourself and do what you need to do to get better.
    Then when you feel up to it, join back in.
    There's still plenty of time left in September.
    Get well soon :flowerforyou:
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    did all what needed to be done exercises check water check calores check. feeling good :~)
  • terrie98
    Options
    Completed food and water requirements. Completed Pygmy challenge.

I did not do the challenge yesterday: calorie or exercise... It felt good to get back on track today.
  • dbaumgarn
    Options
    so far this week ...Monday I completed my challenges, stayed under calorie goal and got in 8 plus glasses of water...Tuesday and Wed. flu bug!! BoOOOOO...Thursday-did all challenges stayed under calorie goal and did water goal. Friday I have done the all the challenges but the 2 miles and I will get that in before the end of the day-(my son got me up in the middle of the night so could'nt drag my butt out of bed to have time for a run!!! No excuses though!! I WILL get it done!!!