Breeds of disgusting co-workers

Options

Replies

• chelseajillian5
    Options
    Oh, and one that I am personally guilty of (at least I recognize I need to change...maybe....nah....F### that...)

Mr. Cusses like a drunken sailor

i do it too...oopppsss..
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Mr. or Mrs. I will comment on what's on your screen every time I walk past your desk.

We must work in the same place:laugh:

I had one of those Mr.'s and I told hi m"you don't sign my checks, so please move on..."

Ms. I talk on my phone ALL day long on personal calls, and sometimes one phone isn't enough, so I must talk on both my desk phone AND my cell phone at the SAME time!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Mrs. fake migraine headache once a week when she doesn't want to be here.

ps, I really do feel sorry for people who suffer migraines - but I also really believe you can't laugh and giggle and talk loud *while your suffering* with your migraine. Wearing sunglasses in the office and asking people to turn the lights down isn't very convincing when you're talking over everyone...
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Mrs. Negative Nancy who is never happy with anything, so let's complain to whomever will listen about my life, other people, and my job!
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Mr. Everything I do and have is better than anything anyone could ever have....EVER

I have to separate myself from this individual on bad/moody days.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Ms "I'm the cute ditsy one in the office"

Ms "I go for a cigarette break and when I come back, I'm going to make you feel nauseous because I smell like an old ashtray. I will repeat this at least a dozen times each day"

Ms "Because you are the partner of one of the publishing director, and I am jealous of you, I'm going to stir up as much trouble for you as possible."

Ms "Despite the fact that I feign illness every Friday afternoon so I can leave at lunchtime to spend time with my useless boyfriend in the pub, I will attempt to make a formal complaint that you are taking a morning of holiday leave to go and see Harry Potter."

Ms "Because I am the most useless person alive, I am going to f**k around all day on Facebook and IM, plus send text messages to my friends - without the key clicks turned off - and then I am going to make phone calls to as many people as possible and discuss last night's TV SO LOUDLY THAT YOU CANNOT HEAR YOURSELF THINK, MUCH LESS DO YOUR OWN JOB. This is also because I hate you."

Ms "I am going to alter your files on the server to get you into trouble but I shall deny it was me, even when confronted with irrefutable evidence of my deeds."

Ms "I'm actually 36 but you'd never guess it would you because I dress and behave like a 14 year old skate kid."

All the same person. The fact that I stuck that job for seven months without once resorting to physical violence proves how heroic I am! :laugh:

And...

Mr "I may be your partner but at work I have to be twice as tough on you to prove I'm not showing favouritism. Besides, you're her manager - sort her out."

Mr "I own the company and I like her so I am not taking your complaints seriously. Besides you scare me, and that makes me treat you like an idiot. Do *try* to be a compliant little woman."
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Mr. and Mrs. instant paranoia ("make sure the boss knows that I wasn't aware, I wouldn't want her to think i'm not doing my job!!" when she is not aware but was updated on whatever is happening for future purposes.

Mr. and Mrs. can't sleep at night so I sleep all day and do nothing
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Mr. or Mrs. SPace Invader...always coming into your cubicle uninvited and getting as close to you as they can
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Mr. no matter what I am doing there is a better way to do it even if he has never done it before and doesn't even know what piece of gear I am working on UGH
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    ms i will snag a bite of your food without asking permission while youre eating!

P.S. i have told this person if you do that one more time YOU WILL DRAW BACK A NUB!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Mr. Flirt
    Mr. Jokester
    Mrs. Complain about every damn thing
    Mr. Ball Scratcher
    Mr. I can't look at you when I talk to you
    Mr. I put all of my phone conversations on loud speaker for all to hear
    Mrs. Diva
    Mr. Hottie :love:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I feel bad about posting this one because she is actually very nice and great co-worker not compared to Cruela Deville with the 100 cats and her 40 yr old virginity.

But...

Ms. allergic to everything.
    Ms. sick every other day with every single disease known to man (she really does get sick at least once a week with bronchitis, or some respiratory disease) but she is very nice!!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Haven't read all of the replies, but we had a Mr. I Like To Scratch My Balls In Front of Others But Doesn't Assume It Bothers Anyone. GRRRR!
  • Lunachic77
    Options
    Mr. Listens to all my phone conversations and then interrupts me to give me tips or advice on what I am talking about :explode:
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Mr I use big words to convice the boss no one else can possibly do what I do and I'm irreplaceable.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    What about talks on the phone while they are on the camode?

UGH i hate this!!! and i trying to be as loud as possible so the person on the other end KNOWS they are talking in the bathroom!!!!!
  • parisianskies002
    Options
    Mr "thanks for not warning us that you stank the toilet out & let me go in there anyway"
  • Lunachic77
    Options
    Mr. or Mrs Food stealer in the break room fridge...One of these days I will find the F*cker who stole my breakfast bowl!
  • boomboom011
    Options
    mrs. and mr. Oh a cookie is not going to kill you. You are losing too much weight anyways.....

i want to punch them in their fat faces!!!!!
  • boomboom011
    Options
    or

ms im going to fish for information so that i can go tell ms.i like to stir up trouble and then try to get people fired that have been loyal to the company for years just because i was rejected.
    Yes they are a team!

or

ms. why wasnt i invited?
    Cause no one likes you. Duh!