Stay At Home Mommies Unite! 60 Day Challenge Week 5

Options

Replies

• chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    There are only 3 group winner recipes posted..?
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I vote for Team Pink, Apple pinwheels! Yummy
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i'm not a mommy at all, but i'm totally going to be lurking on your boards for your recipes! lovely!
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Orange Team recipe

Vegetable - English Muffin Pizzas

What You Need
    4 whole wheat English muffins, split, toasted
    1/3 cup pizza sauce
    1 cup fresh mushroom slices
    1/4 cup chopped green peppers
    1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
    1 Tbsp. KRAFT Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping
    Make It

HEAT broiler.

SPREAD muffins with pizza sauce.

TOP with remaining ingredients.

BROIL 3 to 4 min. or until mozzarella is melted.

Per Serving
    Calories 230
    Total fat 6 g
    Saturated fat 3 g
    Cholesterol 15 mg
    Sodium 750 mg
    Carbohydrate 30 g
    Dietary fiber 5 g
    Sugars 1 g
    Protein 15 g
    Vitamin A 10 % DV
    Vitamin C 8 % DV
    Calcium 60 % DV
    Iron 10 % DV
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I vote pink... Yum yum!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    My vote for apple pinwheels too... Gonna try it out in the weekend... :-)
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    OMG I vote orange!
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I vote theam Green
  • SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I vote Team Pink's apple pinwheels!

And can someone please link the spreadsheet again? Sorry...all these threads and links are hard to keep up with!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I vote Team Pink's apple pinwheels!

And can someone please link the spreadsheet again? Sorry...all these threads and links are hard to keep up with!

Can everyone please go to the spreadsheets and input there total points and weight loss this week, remember ifyou have gained weight count it as 0 for the week, also make sure the previous weeks are complete as well. Thanks and as soon as this is done I will give a little update on who won the highest weight loss for the week and who earned the most points.Here is the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwPqv9GV3KzdGUxdVFLcVdiZmFOVmQzbmd1Y3RCOEE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Make sure your calorie burns are entered as well, here is the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwPqv9GV3KzdEF1LXBGRGZHMzlvVGNrdk5WTXJKbFE&hl=en_US#gid=0
    Also make sure you go to week 5 and vote for a recipe!!!

If you have questions about points please go to the main challenge spreadsheet I created, it includes all the challenges and how many points you can recieve per week on there, remember if you are new, you can put all possible point on the week you were not here.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/102LC_kOsa1CIiwupmuRu4A1t1Dljz_tK_zo7P07JluA/edit?hl=en_US#
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I vote for team yellow's recipe.
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I vote for Pink team's recipe!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    BLUE TEAMS KID FRIENDLY RECIPE....

My son's favorite cookies. Plus they are super easy to make and freezer friendly!
    From Weelicious.com (LOVE this site!) http://weelicious.com/2010/05/14/o-cookies/
    “O” Cookies! (Makes 30 Cookies)

1/2 Cup Nut Butter (almond, peanut or sunflower)
    1/2 Cup Rice Syrup
    4 Cups O’s Cereal (you can use whatever “O”-type cereal you like: Cheerios, Trader Joe’s O’s, etc.)

1. Place the nut butter and rice syrup in a small saucepan over low to medium heat and warm for 2 minutes or until it becomes smooth and combined.
    2. Place the cereal in a bowl.
    3. Pour the warm nut butter/rice syrup mixture into the bowl with the cereal and stir to combine.
    4. Shape into cookies (I used a mini ice cream scooper to scoop out each portion, but you could also use a tablespoon). You can also place the mixture into a 9 x 9 inch ungreased pan, pat down and then cut into bars. As the O’s mixture cools, it will harden.
    5. Serve.

~50 calories per cookie
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    What the heck!? Several of my posts have been deleted??? I was looking from my last Wed weigh-in so I could update the spreadsheet and the last one is gone, not on the team thread and not on the main thread.
    Any one know where they went and why??? I'm left kinda scratch'n my head over here?????
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    What the heck!? Several of my posts have been deleted??? I was looking from my last Wed weigh-in so I could update the spreadsheet and the last one is gone, not on the team thread and not on the main thread.
    Any one know where they went and why??? I'm left kinda scratch'n my head over here?????
    Are you mixing up the week 5 and week 6 threads??
  • circusmom
    Options
    Are you mixing up the week 5 and week 6 threads??

Yes I am!!!! I found it (slaps self in forehead) The husband is on vacation this week, he's got the house routine all screwed up and I'm just a mess today!! Please ignore my rantings!!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm going ( like many of you) for Pink team's apple pinwheels! Mmm!
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Karie is busy this weekend so she has asked me to take over reporting the resuls from Week 5 as well as monitoriing the challenge for Week 6. So if you have any questions, or need any thing clarifyed in the next few days send me a note and I'll do my very best to help :happy:

Week 5 Results:
    Calorie Burn
    1st Place: Pink with 25130 calories burned! Girls you are an inspiration to us all! Three cheers for Pink!!!:flowerforyou:
    2nd Place: Black with 20075 calories burned. Amazing!!
    3rd Place: Yellow with 17406 calories burned. Great job!

Weight Loss
    1st Place: Black with 10.3lbs loss! WOO HOO!!
    2nd Place: Pink with 10.2;bs loss! Congrats!
    3rd Place: Green with 7.2lbs loss! Go Green!

Recipe Challenge:
    No Contest here ladies, Pink team blew it out of the water with the Apple Pinwheel Recipe. It got such got response that I've copied below so we all have it fresh in our minds. I seriously cannot wait to try it!

Here is the winner for the Pink Teams Recipe Challenge provided by jennyfair24:

Apple Pinwheels
    Ingredients
    1/4 cup peanut butter
    1-1/2 teaspoons honey
    1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
    2 tablespoons raisins
    4 medium unpeeled Red Delicious apples, cored
    Directions
    In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and honey; fold in chocolate chips and raisins.
    Fill centers of apples with peanut butter mixture; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into 1/4-in. rings. Makes about 2 dozen.

Nutrition Facts: 1 apple ring ~ 50 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!
    Lynda
  • circusmom
    Options
    Today's nutrition challenge is going to be tough!! I always go over on fat...ugh!
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Today's nutrition challenge is going to be tough!! I always go over on fat...ugh!

Focus on fruits and veggies today. Eat a big salad (with fat free or low fat dressing) before lunch and dinner. It goes a long way towards filling you up and will help to cut your fat intake big time. Make snacks a bowl of fresh fruit with a low fat yogurt. Good luck!