Peeing in the sink ...desperate times, desperate measures!

Options
124»

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    this is not a fair argument.... If I could, I'd pee in EVERY sink!
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Last night, as we were getting ready for bed, I walked into my bathroom. The Walk in closet is on the other side. I walked in there to grab my clothes for the next day and then was going to take a p*ss on my way back. When I walked out of the closet, there was my wife squatting in my bathroom. I walked past her, to the shower, opened the door and starteed to unzip.

From behind me I heard "I'll be done in 30 seconds!"

Me (as I whipped it out and let it fly): "So will I."

If I didn't know better, I would swear you and my husband were related!
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    hmmm...peeing in a sink...not really the worst thing a man could do. I've peed in lots of places...and if i had enough talent to hover over a sink during a nite of drinking i'd be doing it too.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Last night, as we were getting ready for bed, I walked into my bathroom. The Walk in closet is on the other side. I walked in there to grab my clothes for the next day and then was going to take a p*ss on my way back. When I walked out of the closet, there was my wife squatting in my bathroom. I walked past her, to the shower, opened the door and starteed to unzip.

From behind me I heard "I'll be done in 30 seconds!"

Me (as I whipped it out and let it fly): "So will I."

If I didn't know better, I would swear you and my husband were related!

Maybe we are. It appears we both pick beautiful women.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Ok, I got brave and asked my son if he's ever peed in the sink. He hasn't. He thinks it's vulgar. Good son! :happy:

I wouldn't admit it to my Mom either.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Ok, I got brave and asked my son if he's ever peed in the sink. He hasn't. He thinks it's vulgar. Good son! :happy:

I wouldn't admit it to my Mom either.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Never a kitchen sink...BUT bathroom sink....yeah! .......hA!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I am a chick. I have peed in sinks. I have peed in fields next to goats. (Yes, a real live goat).

I have also vomited in many, many sinks.

Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do.
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have pissed in the sink, tub, street, toilet, front yard, back yard, on someone, just about anywhere....and Yes they were all done when I was sober