Replies

• Pounds2Lose
    Pounds2Lose Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • teachfl2
    teachfl2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I also want to begin again, but have to take Tuesdays and Thursdays off as well. I did it in July for about seven days (every other day), but saw too much of a weight gain and quit! I have been reading up on water retention and muscles, so now I know if I do see a weight gain this time not to panic and quit!
  • myslma01
    myslma01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in as well. I do have a 3 day head start because I bought it and started and then saw this group, but I am going on vacation over Labor day and if I can't get to a dvd player, I will be doing alternative exercise.

So, what do we need to do to join?
  • myslma01
    myslma01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    does anyone know when you go up a level? If you need to do stay all 30 days on level one? I am hoping I am able to move up, but I wasn't sure if it was like 10 days each or at your own pace? just curious. thanks!
  • tiareed
    tiareed Posts: 10
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this also. I bought the video yesterday. I've been thinking about it, I have a friend who just finished. How long are you supposed to be on each level? I would love the encouragment from others and to encourage others also. I really want to challenge myself to get this done!!
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Someone said I can find it on youtube? I won't be able to get the dvd till this weekend so ill have to use the utube version till then. I am really excited about it!!!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I started today - did day 1 level 1 - found it a bit tough but got through it - it can only get easier!

Sarah
  • ztaprincess81
    ztaprincess81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join ya'lls group! I have tried 30DS before, but have never made it for 30 days straight. Hopefully with some accountability I can do it!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I have the DVD and have done it before, but found the 2nd round exercises a bit hard lol so I kept repeating the first round. Hopefully this time I can do it!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start again today, I only have 26 days to do it before my friends wedding but I'm going to do a few days on level 1 and then jump to level 2 as I've done it before.
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Can u tell me where u found the one with the playlist I looked andcoulsnt find it!!! Thank you
  • hedkell
    hedkell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'll join!!
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    This may be a dumb question but how exactly do you input it for your exercise log?
  • mcmoosehall
    mcmoosehall Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    just ordered it count me in
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Someone said I can find it on youtube? I won't be able to get the dvd till this weekend so ill have to use the utube version till then. I am really excited about it!!!

Hi kountrygirl! Yup, it's totally on youtube! In fact, it's quite amazing what you can find on youtube now days! Most of the Biggest Loser workouts are on there and some Tae Bo and other Cardio even Turbo Jams! Amazing! IT's nice to have for when I travel, but I have the dvds too! :) Hooray for starting!
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Download it for free at

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04V4SX7

Just wait 45 seconds and click on regular download. Then bookmark the page for future use.
  • mjh5141
    mjh5141 Posts: 47
    Options
    I think I will join you guys!
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This may be a dumb question but how exactly do you input it for your exercise log?

Circuit training, general is what most people log it under
  • mjh5141
    mjh5141 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hahahaha, I actually just realized that if I start tomorrow and do this for 30 days exactly, I will be done the day before school starts. Talk about motivation!
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm not too late!!!
    I would love to join! :)
    I just downloaded the 30DS online so I can do it during the school week! I will eventually but the dvd lol
    This group will give me the added incentive I need to wake up and do it :))

Feel free to add me. !! Motivation is what I NEED!