Favorite Movie Quotes.

Options
Myslissa
Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
Stolen from the ABCS Thread. But it was the one question I found most interesting.

Replies

• Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    "Are you a real cowboy?" - from Urban Cowboy
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    "Goonies never say die!!!!" -Goonies-
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" - Dante Hicks
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    "He called the *kitten* poop!" - Billy Madison
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    It's not a purse, its a satchel- The Hangover
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Does this suit make me look fat?
    No, no no...your face does.

Where do these stairs go?
    They go up.

Littering and...littering and...littering and...

You got knocked the F*** out!

Did you guys ever watch the show?
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    "You and you're f&^*&^ rope, what do you need a f&*(^&%(* rope for?"
    -The Boondock saints.
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Now we must all fear evil men, but the evil we must fear most is the indifference of good men. - Boondock Saints
  • bridge703
    Options
    Lord of the Rings.... when Legolas defended Gimli

Eomer: What business does an elf, man, and a dwarf have in the Ridder-Mark? Speak quickly.
    Gimli: Give me your name, horse-master, and I shall give you mine.
    Eomer: [dismounts] I would cut off your head, dwarf, if it stood but a little higher from the ground.
    Legolas: [draws his bow and aims at arrow at Eomer's throat] You would die before your stroke fell.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    One of my all time favorites on Meet the Fockers:

Greg Focker: You meet some of the... eh... some of the cousins?
    Jack Byrnes: I met some, yes. I met some... Dom?
    Greg Focker: Yeah, Dom Focker, that's my dad's... uh... first cousin. You meet his kids, Randy and Orny?

HAHAHAH!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    "Do you think God knew what he was doing when he created woman?"

-- Jack Nicholson in The Witches of Eastwick
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
    Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
    Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the f@#* a Quarter Pounder is.
    Jules: Then what do they call it?
    Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    It's not a purse, its a satchel- The Hangover

:laugh:

"That vest is disgusting"- Regina George Mean Girls
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    I'm pleasant. Damn it! I saw Drum Eatenton this morning at the Piggly Wiggly, and I smiled at the son of a ***** 'fore I couldn't help myself.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Anything from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail!!

She turned me into a newt,....I got better!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Now we must all fear evil men, but the evil we must fear most is the indifference of good men. - Boondock Saints

:happy:

Now Roc, are you sure that you're obee-kay-bee? ~ The Boondock Saints
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Mr. Orange: What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?

Mr. White: When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the *kitten*. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says ****ing **** after that. You might get some ***** talk **** to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the **** up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to **** around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a ***** in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Mr. Orange: What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?

Mr. White: When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the *kitten*. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says ****ing **** after that. You might get some ***** talk **** to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the **** up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to **** around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a ***** in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.

YES!! Love it, one of my favs too!!
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    "Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and *kitten*... and Jack left town."
    Bruce "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell, "Army of Darkness"