Favorite Movie Quotes.

Options

Replies

• Dyna18
    Dyna18 Posts: 17
    Options
    "cheap, lying, no good, rotton, fore-fleshing, low-life snake licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog kissing, brainless ****, hopless, heartless, fat-*kitten*, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is -- Hallelujah -- Holy S*** ---- Where's the Tylenol??"

Clark Griswold from Chrismas Vacation
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.

Mal: "What the hell was that!?!"
    Wash: "It's ok, i'm a leaf on the wind!"
  • JCubbins
    JCubbins Posts: 92
    Options
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...

OHMYGOD I LOVE KIRK LAZARUS<3 :bigsmile:

~ Me?! I know who I am! I'm the dude playin' a dude, disguised as another dude!
    ~ Man, I don't drop character 'till I done the DVD commentary.
    ~ My farm? Here's my motherf**** farm! I'm a lead farmer, motherf****!
    ~ I don't read the script, script reads me.
    ~ Man, everyone is gay once in a while! It's Hollywood!
    ~ Wow! The insecurity level with you guys is ridiculous!

(And I obviously LOVE Tropic Thunder... ;D )
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    "cheap, lying, no good, rotton, fore-fleshing, low-life snake licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog kissing, brainless ****, hopless, heartless, fat-*kitten*, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is -- Hallelujah -- Holy S*** ---- Where's the Tylenol??"

Clark Griswold from Chrismas Vacation

Love this wish I had quoted this first
  • jlzrdking
    Options
    Favorite Movie Fight Club:

Go ahead, Cornelius, you can cry.

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

Welcome to Fight Club.
    The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.
    The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!
    Third rule of Fight Club: someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
    Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight.
    Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas.
    Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes.
    Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to.
    And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

I am Jack's cold sweat.

I am Jack's raging bile duct.

I'll stop here I could quote this one all day.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    From "A Christmas Story" :

Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian!!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    jlzrdking broke the first rule of Fight Club! :):)

Two of my faves from Serenity:

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
    Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Define "interesting".
    Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: [deadpan] Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?

and this:

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: [on the ship's intercom] This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then - explode.
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    "dead or alive your coming with me" - Robocop
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Options
    "Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

"I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free." - Red, The Shawshank Redemption

"Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of **** and came out clean on the other side. " - Red, The Shawshank Redemption

Or just about every line in The Shawkshank Redemption...
  • jlzrdking
    Options
    Quint: Jesus H Christ, when I was a boy, every little squirt wanted to be a harpooner or a sword fisherman. What d'ya have there - a portable shower or a monkey cage?
    Hooper: Anti-Shark cage.
    Quint: Anti-shark cage. You go inside the cage?

Quint: Cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water. Our shark.
    [sings]
    Quint: Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    'In those moments where you're not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal. Woulda... coulda... shoulda.'
    -Zombieland

Rule #1 for surviving in Zombieland, CARDIO. When the virus struck, for obvious reasons, the first ones to go were the fatties. Poor fat *kitten*."

Haha...I love that movie!!

It is one of my favs..and good enough to be on my iPhone to watch at anytime..
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Robert: You *kitten* do exactly as I say, or I will take you outside and **** you in the street!
    Dale Denton: No! Don't **** us anywhere!

Saul: Let's roll, man! I'm done with the woods! Let's go! C'mon, man, let's get the **** outta here!
    Dale Denton: [sarcastically] Okay... Uhh let's go... No... It's not working... the battery's dead.
    Saul: Wait...! What do you mean, it's dead?
    Dale Denton: [laughing] What do I mean? I mean the battery's dead. The battery's dead!
    Saul: No, no! What do you mean, the battery's dead?
    Dale Denton: How can I explain this to you differently? The battery is dead. It ceased to live. It's deceased now. The car needs a battery to start, Saul.

Dale Denton: [while hiding in the woods, on the run from Ted's henchmen] Even if he found that roach, how could he find us?
    Saul: Um... heat-seeking missiles... bloodhounds... and foxes... barracudas...
    Dale Denton: I'm just - I'm kind of flabbergasted when you say things like that. It's weird.
    Saul: Thank you.
    Dale Denton: Not a compliment

Police Liaison Officer: Look, selling narcotics to my students is not decriminalized. I'm the liaison officer for this school. And guess what? I just saw three students walking from back here with their eyes as red as the devil's ****!
    Dale Denton: ****!

Robert: [at dinner, after Dale told everyone he witnessed a murder] Angie, I swear, you do something or I'm gonna...
    Dale Denton: What? No! No, don't let him gonna! No, don't wanna!

...actually, pretty much every quote from this movie, haha
  • frg4bama
    frg4bama Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Clark to Eddie: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Eddie: You surprised to see us, Clark?
    Clark: Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

From Tommy Boy: L U K E .....This is your father

"lots of people go to school for 7 years!" "yes, they are called doctors"
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    "Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it."
    - Jeff Spicoli, Fast Times at Ridgemont High
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    "Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it."
    - Jeff Spicoli, Fast Times at Ridgemont High

My brother is gonna Sh&*
    My Brother is gonna kill us
    Hes gonna sh%^ then hes gonna kill us.

LMAO
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    These are my favorites from one of my favorite comedies: Juno

"As far as boyfriends go, Paulie Bleeker is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni. And, I know that people are supposed to fall in love before they reproduce, but... I guess normalcy isn't really our style."

"the receptionist tried to get me to take these condoms that looked like grape suckers and was just babbling away about her freaking boyfriend's pie balls!"

"Paulie is actually great... in chair."
  • jlzrdking
    Options
    Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.
  • jlzrdking
    Options
    Carl Spackler: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.

Angie D'Annunzio: A looper?

Carl Spackler: A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
  • lunaliberi
    Options
    "It can't rain all the time."
  • Meghan90795
    Options
    "The plague of the 21st Century, remember mad cow disease? Well mad cow became mad person became mad zombie. It's a fast acting virus that leaves you with a swollen brain, a raging fever, makes you hateful and violent and leaves you with a really bad case of the munchies."

I love all quotes from Zombie Land! :happy: