Any other 5'4" ladies out there?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• beckyconnatser
    beckyconnatser Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and i weigh 135 right now, used to be 185. I would like to lose 15lbs more.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    No. None.
  • beckyconnatser
    Options
    I eat around 800 calories monday-friday (i sit around all day most days) but saturday and sunday (i'm very active on weekends) I eat about 1400-2000. during the week i take a multivitamin and calcium. may not be right for everyone.
  • beckyconnatser
    Options
    I eat around 800 calories monday-friday (i sit around all day most days) but saturday and sunday (i'm very active on weekends) I eat about 1400-2000. during the week i take a multivitamin and calcium. may not be right for everyone.
    I am also 5'4" and I weigh 140 which is the highest I've been in a couple of years. I was 122 for about a week but I am most comfortable being around 128. I put on about 12 stress pounds in the past year and I'm desperately trying to lose them.

I am also wondering about how many cals everyone is consuming? I have been reading conflicting things. I just read a lot about upping calories, especially if you don't have much to lose. I wonder if that will work for shorter people who generally don't need as many calories? I find it really hard to eat 1200.
  • beckyconnatser
    Options
    I weighed 185 and i have 2 kids, I also had cancer and actually gained weight during treatment (steroids grr) but it took me about 4 years to lose it. You can do it!

HI, Ladies! I'm 35, 5'4 and currently weight 177. I have my goal set for 140, but only because I haven't weighed that little since before my first child - and she's 6! My final goal is probably around 130, but we'll see how it goes once I get closer. I weighed 118 when I got married 16 years ago, then stayed around 130 for a few years until I had troubles with my thyroid and gained some weight. I stayed around 145-155 for a few years. Then came 3 babies and here I am!

Steph/feltogirl
  • pheona76
    Options
    I am 5' 4in and currently weigh 191, I want to get to 120, its gonna take a while but I WILL get there!

II am 5' 4" and I am right there with ya. I started last year around 180. I am 160 now and shooting for around 120.
  • pheona76
    Options
    I am also 5'4" and I weigh 140 which is the highest I've been in a couple of years. I was 122 for about a week but I am most comfortable being around 128. I put on about 12 stress pounds in the past year and I'm desperately trying to lose them.

I am also wondering about how many cals everyone is consuming? I have been reading conflicting things. I just read a lot about upping calories, especially if you don't have much to lose. I wonder if that will work for shorter people who generally don't need as many calories? I find it really hard to eat 1200.

I usually net around 800 as well. Makes me feel better to find out this isn't odd for my height. Always kept it a secret 'cause everyone says you should not go below 1200.
  • XxDigitalxxPainxX
    Options
    32 - Female - 5'4" - Medium Build- 212 lbs. - Just quit smoking cold turkey (1 month on January 8th, 2014)

(Recently down to 190 lbs.--- 'Depression/Stress binged' and went back up to 215 lbs.)

Goal: 145 lbs. or lower (preferably 125 lbs.)

Lowest Ever- 175 lbs. (2009)

Weight throughout most of my life since 8th grade: 218 (1996-2009/2010-2012)

Caloric Daily Intake: (The dreaded and overly hated....) 1200 *Dun dun DUNNNNN* -It's working for me, if it stops working for me, I'll readjust. :)
  • jessicah36
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 113 pounds, trying to get toned :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". My goal was 130, but I'm about 127 right now. Just be patient. Leave out the fat an overdoing sugar. I ate 1450 calories a day and did a combo of cardio and strength training. It'll happen.