OPERATION: Skinny B*tch 2: (8/19-10/28) WEEK 1!!!!!

Options

Replies

• mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ok, so, just to make things clear here. "OPERATION: Skinny B*tch 2" is a challenge that supports and encourages HEALTHY eating and HEALTHY behaviors. I know some of us (including myself) have suffered from eating disorders... and we all have our good days and bad days. BUT if you are not actively TRYING to be HEALTHY about your goals I'm sorry, but this challenge is not the place for you. This may sound harsh, BUT I know certain people have certain triggers. Seeing other's weights, or how little they eat, or how obsessively they exercise can all be triggers. I like to think I am strong when it comes to triggers.... but I still have them... therefore I know others do as well.

All I am asking is, if you are NOT ACTIVELY TRYING TO BECOME HEALTHY, please remove yourself from this challenge. I have everyone's best interests in mind.

I have dealt with an EDNOS for 9 years thus far, royally screwed up my metabolism for the rest of my life, and can't see what is actually looking back at me in the mirror.

There is no way I can support or rather encourage those behaviors in others, If you are recovering, and trying to do better, then great. This is an awesome place for you! If not, I'm sorry, but this is the wrong challenge for you.

xoxo
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Is it still okay to join? And is this how - by just replying with the info you requested? Thanks for starting this great group!

Current Weight (8/25): 140
    Weight lost since last week: 0!
    Calories burned since last week: not exactly sure, will pay attention this next week
    Nutrition goal met: yes during the week, NO during the weekend (which ended on Monday night for me because I took a long one)!
    How many miles did you travel this past week: not sure, but quite a few as I am training for my first half marathon!

NEW GOALS for the week of 8/19 through 8/26: (obviously these are mine for the NEXT week)
    Calorie burn goal: 3000 (?)
    Weight loss goal: 1 - 1.5 lbs
    Nutrition goal: *net* intake of 1000-1200

Measurements: (don't have these right now!)
    Height: 5'5''
    Chest:
    Waist
    Hips:
    Thighs:
    Calves:
    Arms:

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (for October 28th, the end of our challenge): 127-130 lbs

Thanks again and good luck everyone!
  • lena69au
    lena69au Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting that...as a healthcare worker myself I had some concerns about some of the posts; just out of care. No judgement. I think you were in the same place, not harsh at all.

Onward with a healthy challenge!!
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Skinny b!tches I need your help! I feel myself getting closer and closer to that pit of despair where you just eat and eat and don't stop! My totm is due this weekend and boy do I know it's coming, I've just devoured 3slices of pizza some garlic bread and chicken bites, I'm at -350 ish for the day :(
    I think the best place for me is bed tbh!
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    lol... i give into my totm cravings everytime, soooo maybe I'm not the best person :bigsmile: but water water water!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Skinny b!tches I need your help! I feel myself getting closer and closer to that pit of despair where you just eat and eat and don't stop! My totm is due this weekend and boy do I know it's coming, I've just devoured 3slices of pizza some garlic bread and chicken bites, I'm at -350 ish for the day :(
    I think the best place for me is bed tbh!

I am the same way. But, last month, what I did was take those three slices of pizza, and cut them in half again with a pizza cutter. Take your three slices and put them on a plate, same with the bread. cut it in half and eat the quantity you would normally. You get indulgence, you get what seems like the right number of peices for half the calories and fat loss.. and in between each slice/piece, take a biiiiiiiig drink of ice water.
  • ReggaeNurse
    Options
    I wanna play too! :bigsmile:

It's been a while since I've actively been in a challenge, but after slacking most of the summer, I realize that challenges are what motivated me to lose the weight that I've already loss. Sooo, I'm ready to get back in the swing of things, and tired of making excuses. I'll have my official starting numbers posted tomorrow (I've already eaten today). Overall, I'd like to lose 20lbs by the end of the challenge, and I know I can do it if I really focus. I'm excited to get moving again! Happy losing to you all!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    What is it about vending machines that are so tempting! I swear they are magnetic. My TOM is in a week (or it should be) and the week before I always want to consume chocolate 24/7. OH NOOOOOO
  • songena
    songena Posts: 2
    Options
    So I'm joining in the fun. I definitely can use the additional motivation to get rid of this weight and keep it off! Post babies and then just eating too much and not exercising enough!

Current Weight (8/19): 183lbs
    - Weight lost since last week: either same or gained..muscle hopefully? will check in again at next weigh in
    - Calories burned since last week: 3213 so far
    - Nutrition goal met?? For the most part. I think I went over 1 day
    - How many miles did you travel this past week: I walk 2 miles each day to work. I ran 4.5 miles Saturday, biked about 5-8 miles Friday w/ family and did kickboxing or similar class each weekday so far

NEW GOALS for the week of 8/19 through 8/26:
    Calorie burn goal: 5000
    Weight loss goal: 182
    Nutrition goal: Stay within range and try to not eat the calories "burned" too. Stop snacking so much at night

Measurements:
    Height: 5'10"
    Chest: TBD
    Waist (at navel): 34.0
    Hips: 44.5
    Thighs: TBD
    Calves: TBD
    Arms: TBD

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (for October 28th, the end of our challenge): 170 (dream is 165 but I'd be happy with sustaining 170)
  • erh20000plus
    erh20000plus Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    First Friday:

Last Weigh-In: 255lbs
    Current Weight: 252.3 lbs
    Weight Loss: 2.7lbs
    Calories Burned this week: 3732
    Miles Walked: 18.36 miles
    Victory: size 20 pants loose - MIL asked if I was going to need her to take in my pants:bigsmile:

1st week's goal:
    Walk 15 miles - Met
    Burn 3500 Calories - Met
    Drink 60oz of water every work day -Met

2nd Week's goal:
    Walk 20 Miles
    Burn 4000 Calories
    Work out on Wii for 2 hours
    Lower Sodium Intake

Reward:
    1st Week - Pedicure :bigsmile:
    2nd Week - ??? not sure yet

I will come back and put in my workout later. For me it is off to work, my Skinny B*tches!
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    No bloody progress this week - gutted!
  • joyoungolivia
    joyoungolivia Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Weight loss since last week: 0.8lb. I'm glad it's going in the right direction, don't get me wrong, I have just been stuck at the same weight fluctuation for the last 6 weeks!! I know it will go eventually if I stick at it, it's just annoying cos I've tried really hard this week!! Not happy :-( . Hope you guys are getting on well x
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Hi all. I've had a sudden illness in my family this week and have not weighed, measured or worked out. Things won't be back to normal next week as I have to let my beautiful fur baby go today, but I'm hoping that working out and focusing on other things next week will help. So I would still like to continue to be part of the challenge even though I've missed this week, if that's ok with everyone?
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    Hi all. I've had a sudden illness in my family this week and have not weighed, measured or worked out. Things won't be back to normal next week as I have to let my beautiful fur baby go today, but I'm hoping that working out and focusing on other things next week will help. So I would still like to continue to be part of the challenge even though I've missed this week, if that's ok with everyone?

Aww sweetie!!! I am praying for you and we are here to support you with all things, not just working out and nutrition. *hugs*
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    Happy Friday you skinny b*tches!

Alright, stats from last week!

Current Weight (8/19): 198
    Weight lost since last week: 4lbs (dunno how that happened but I will take it..)
    Calories burned since last week: 1451
    Nutrition goal met?? : ehh.. I went over a bit.
    How many miles did you travel this past week: About 6-7

NEW GOALS for the week of 8/19 through 8/26:
    Calorie burn goal: 2000
    Weight loss goal: 3lbs.
    Nutrition goal: Keep under 1300 consumed, more water, one snack a day.

Measurements:
    Neck 15.5
    Waist 44.0
    Hips 48.0
    Right Arm 14.5
    Left Arm 14.5
    Across chest: 45.5
    Chest (Band): 38.5
    Navel 46.0
    Right Thigh 27.0
    Left Thigh 27.0

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (for October 28th, the end of our challgenge) 178 (2lbs a week)

This week!

Current Weight: 194
    Weight lost since last week: 4lbs (dunno how that happened but I will take it..)
    Calories burned since last week: 1191
    Nutrition goal met?? : ehh.. I went over a bit.
    How many miles did you travel this past week: About 5-6

NEW GOALS for the week of 8/26-9/2
    Calorie burn goal: 2000
    Weight loss goal: 3lbs.
    Nutrition goal: Omg MORE WATER, I am sooo bad at this..

Measurements:
    Neck 15
    Waist 42.0
    Hips 47.0
    Right Arm 14.5
    Left Arm 14.5
    Across chest: 45.5
    Chest (Band): 38.5
    Navel: 44.5
    Right Thigh 27.0
    Left Thigh 27.0

*Inches lost as of 8/26: 5inches!!!*

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (for October 28th, the end of our challgenge) 178 (2lbs a week)

Bring it b*itches!!!!
  • shandibrooke
    Options
    good morning skinny b*tches. :smile:

my doctor doesnt think its a good idea for me to weigh in every week at this point seeing as im just starting to get healthy. we dont want any set backs! so if its alright with everyone id like to still continue in this challenge and fill out every other stat, just instead of doing weight every week could i do it every second week?

please & thank-you. :flowerforyou:
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    good morning skinny b*tches. :smile:

my doctor doesnt think its a good idea for me to weigh in every week at this point seeing as im just starting to get healthy. we dont want any set backs! so if its alright with everyone id like to still continue in this challenge and fill out every other stat, just instead of doing weight every week could i do it every second week?

please & thank-you. :flowerforyou:

Absolutely!!! we are here to support and motivate eachother!
  • shandibrooke
    Options
    *AUGUST 26th, 2011*

Current Weight (8/26):stay tuned next week! :happy:
    Weight lost since last week: ^ as well.
    Calories burned since last week: 2107 (OMG)
    Nutrition goal met: almost, i did sneak in some ice cream on wednesday! :ohwell:

NEW GOALS for the week of 8/26 through 9/2:
    Calorie burn goal: 2500
    Weight loss goal: 3 lbs over the course of the two weeks.
    Nutrition goal: no "junk" food (i mean it this time! :tongue: )

Measurements:
    Height: 5'2
    Waist: 32.5"
    Hips: 35"
    * these are my beginning ones, new ones will come next week!*

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (for October 28th, the end of our challgenge) 100-105.

* 11-16 pounds to lose. around 1-1.5 lbs per week. *

HW: 119, somewhere in 2009
    MFP SW: 115 August 2011
    CW: ??
    GW: 100-105
    Mini Goal #1: 112
    Mini Goal #2: 109
    Mini Goal #3: 105
    Ultimate Goal: 100

* in case you guys didnt read my post, i do bi-weekly weigh-ins, doctors orders. *
    * ill still be filing in everything else weekly though! *
  • evaariane
    Options
    hey there! is it too late to join this challenge? i desperately want to be a skinny b*tch!
    î could really need some motivation! i have had under 900 ckal/day for almost 2 weeks now and i have not lost a gramme... so annoying!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    hey there! is it too late to join this challenge? i desperately want to be a skinny b*tch!
    î could really need some motivation! i have had under 900 ckal/day for almost 2 weeks now and i have not lost a gramme... so annoying!

Absolutely join in!

and the first thing I would suggest for a plateau like that is eat at least 1200 calories a day. Your body is prolly holding on to what you are giving it because its in starvation mode..