OPERATION: Skinny B*tch 2: (8/19-10/28) WEEK 1!!!!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• evaariane
    Options
    i nresearched starvation mode recently and on the internet there are a lot of articles saying that your body will only enter starvation mode if you eat less than half of the calories you burn because of your bmr. my bmr is at around 1400 so i should only enter starvation mode at 700 ckal/day. I'm not sure if it i true but i tend to believe it...

here are my measurements:

Age 17

Height: 5'8''
    SW : 123
    CW: 120.3
    goal: 108 lbs

neck: 12''
    chest: 32''
    waist: 25''
    hips: 37''
    thigh: 21''
    arm (upper): 9''
  • lena69au
    lena69au Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    First week off to a pretty good start.
    Though my weight stayed the same my waist is down and inch to 29 from 30 and my body fat is down from 29 to 27.5%. I"m very pleased with the results.

This has been a very motivating group. Thanks everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • tebbs915
    tebbs915 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WEEK 2 UPDATE:

Current Weight (8/19): 167
    Weight lost since last week: 3 pounds!!!!!
    Calories burned since last week: 5163!!! (holy moly!)
    Nutrition goal met?? yes; with the help of working out -- net calorie intake was almost always under 1000 cal/day
    How many miles did you travel this past week: 12, at least. I didn't count :(

NEW GOALS for the week of 8/26 through 9/2:
    Calorie burn goal: 2000 (out of town for work)
    Weight loss goal: 3 pounds
    Nutrition goal: stay under calorie goal (1100/day); more water

Measurements:
    Height: 5'4"
    Chest (at band): 35" (lost 1"!)
    Chest (across bust): 40" (no change)
    Waist 33" (lost 1"!!!!!)
    Hips: 41" (no change)
    Thighs: 21.5" (lost .5"!!)
    Calves: 15" (no change)
    Arms: 12" (no change)
    Neck: 13" (no change)

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (for October 28th, the end of our challgenge) 150 (2 lb/week)
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    So my starting weight was a little off and I'm not sure of a way to fix it without erasing my original post....but it was 155 :P

Current Weight (8/19): 157
    Weight lost since last week: OMGOSH I GAINED 2LBS. bad bad bad
    Calories burned since last week: 1,080
    Nutrition goal met?? nope. darn chocolate!
    How many miles did you travel this past week: about 2 (my cardio is usually a dvd, so this is just the miles I've been walking around and not my workout)

NEW GOALS for the week of 8/19 through 8/26:
    Calorie burn goal: 4,200
    Weight loss goal: 153
    Nutrition goal: no eating after dinner and drink 8glasses of water a day

Measurements:
    Height: 5'3"
    Chest: 35.5
    Waist 29
    Hips: 40.5
    Thighs: 24.5
    Calves: 14
    Arms: 11.5

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (for October 28th, the end of our challgenge) 130-135lbs
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Make sure you post this weeks weigh in under Week 2's thread!!!
    :bigsmile: :smile: :glasses: :smokin:
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Current Weight (8/26): 125
    Weight lost since last week: 0
    Calories burned last week: 2155
    Nutrition goal met: NO, ate too much junk AGAIN
    How many miles did you travel this past week: A lot. I started Bridge to 10K yesterday. I don't have anything to track miles but I did running outside. walking outside, and also treadmill. I would estimate like 20 something miles...
    NEW GOALS for next week: Stop eating junk. Staying within my calories. Finishing week 2 of Bridge to 10K.
    Calorie burn goal: 2,500
    Weight loss goal: 121 by the end of this challenge. Goal for next weigh in 124.5. If I could loose a half a pound every week I would be excited. I have been at a standstill for months. I can't get under 125.
    Nutrition goal: stay within my calories, more water, no junk.

I been eating way too much since I have been off from work. I go back to work after Labor Day and it will be helpful with my eating because I won't have lots of extra food around.
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    i nresearched starvation mode recently and on the internet there are a lot of articles saying that your body will only enter starvation mode if you eat less than half of the calories you burn because of your bmr. my bmr is at around 1400 so i should only enter starvation mode at 700 ckal/day. I'm not sure if it i true but i tend to believe it...

here are my measurements:

Age 17

Height: 5'8''
    SW : 123
    CW: 120.3
    goal: 108 lbs

neck: 12''
    chest: 32''
    waist: 25''
    hips: 37''
    thigh: 21''
    arm (upper): 9''

You are crazy under weight already for you height? Going to 7 and a half stone will mean eating dissorder teritory, and don't believe what you ready about starvation mode being 6700 cals, you have to feed your body, it needs the energy to function and be healthy, Eating less than 1200 cals does not give the nutrients you need to be healthy!