Worst Relationship

Options
JeremiahStone
JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
whats the worst relationship you've ever been in?

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    when i was 15 and i was going out with a 27 year old drunk.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    When I was 22 and dating a 29 yr old loser.....oh wait that just happened....
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    I was dating this guy, and there was sort of an unspoken engagement actually, one year, I was supposed to go visit him and his family for Christmas ( I lived in UT, he lived in CA ) and one day, I got a letter from him in the mail breaking up with me. I was 19 and didn't understand how you could love someone one day, and the next you were dumped. OK, it was amazing relationship, but it ended up horribly
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    when i dated this sh**face that took me and my best friend to a festival several hours away from home then they left me in the van with no key and no phone for 6 hours while they went in the woods and had sex with each other.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    16 and dating a 23 year old cocaine addict.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    The one I'm in. LOL
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm about to end this thread. I've got the heavyweight belt of bad relationships.

Ahem...

Former fiancee faked terminal brain cancer to cover drug/alcohol addiction.

*bows* thank you, thank you.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    when i dated this sh**face that took me and my best friend to a festival several hours away from home then they left me in the van with no key and no phone for 6 hours while they went in the woods and had sex with each other.
    some best friend! :huh:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    When I was 16, he was 15. I broke up with him after three weeks and his family [mom, dad and brother] have done nothing but bad mouth me since for "breaking his heart". Uggghhhh. Lame.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    I'm about to end this thread. I've got the heavyweight belt of bad relationships.

Ahem...

Former fiancee faked terminal brain cancer to cover drug/alcohol addiction.

*bows* thank you, thank you.
    ...........:noway:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

That makes your screen name hilarious.
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow...that is bad Kristhin.
  • islander3
    Options
    When I was 22 and dating a 29 yr old loser.....oh wait that just happened....

Lol, when I read this I actually cracked up. Ive been in that situation expect I was 20 and he was 25....Live and learn
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    When I was 20-22. Right after I started college and my dad died. He was mentally and physically abusive, but I was so alone at that moment, I didn't care.
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hmm, all of my relationships have been pretty rubbish.

But there's one that the worst of all. He managed to run up a £720 mobile phone bill in my name >.<

Thankfully I didn't have to pay for it, but what a jerk >>
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Abusive boyfriend who ended up just using me to get to my best friend.
    FML.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    my worst relationship isn't with a man, I'm very much in love...my bad relationship is with food. We don't get along, but it's intoxicating, dangerous and unhealthy how much I love it. No wonder i'm 50lbs overweight. I wish I could break up with food, but it would kill me. Learning how to have a decent relationship with it is tough. but with support, I'm learning.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options

That makes your screen name hilarious.

Bahahaha I didnt even think of that! :laugh:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    All of my former relationships? They're exes for a reason. :)
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i was 18, the guy was 23, we were together for 2 yrs...he hit me a few times, and it ended when i gave him a good right hook to the face. He screwed me up for a few years after that while dating, until i met my now husband. (which would explain the *****iness in the "worst date thread") And the dude still tries to contact me through facebook = /