Worst Relationship

Options

Replies

• Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I went out with a guy from the age of 18 to about 21 he was extreamly abusive would get drunk and if the team he supported lost would beat the crap out of me, he didn't work would steal money and I stayed with him as I had no family and was scared.
    It all came to a head one day when he had been on a drink and amphetemines bender he wanted sex and I rufused so he hit me to the floor and proceeded to strangle me with the telephone cable.
    I blacked out but luckily the neighbour heard me screaming and called the police. They came and arrested him I was sent to hospital I was so scared the put me in a womens refuge. I wouldn't press charges as I was to scared and he started to stalk me found out where I was living so I ended up moving over 250 miles away from my home.

So yea aside from the relationship I have with my Mum that was the worst .
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm about to end this thread. I've got the heavyweight belt of bad relationships.

Ahem...

Former fiancee faked terminal brain cancer to cover drug/alcohol addiction.

*bows* thank you, thank you.

BWAHAHA!!!! RACHEL!!! I think we know who to set this guy up with!

Oh no... who is Rachel and what do you two have planned?!?

I have a new policy. Anyone tells me they have cancer I ask for a doctor's note. I ain't fallin' for that twice!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    HOUSEWORK! I've had a hate-hate relationship with it for decades.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'm about to end this thread. I've got the heavyweight belt of bad relationships.

Ahem...

WHOA. WAY F'N WHOA. Did you just call me Rachel?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who lost his temper with me once and scared me b/c he threw something across the room. I broke it off shortly after. And I had a friend come over on the day he came by to pick up some of his stuff b/c I didn't want to be alone with him. If you in any way threaten me or show tendency toward violence, I have no room for you in my life.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I saw a few people say their worst relationship is the one they're in!

I just don't get it - why are you still in the relationship then ? Would you rather be unhappy and together or happy and single?

I couldn't agree more...I never understand staying with someone when you're not happy.

And, "staying together for the kids" is a really lame excuse..you aren't doing them any favors!
  • BrettPGH
    Options

Ahem...

Oh THAT Rachel. Well sadly anyone she set me up with would just be a let-down...
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    The one I fight to keep when he nothing but a playa
  • voluptas63
    Options

Ahem...

Oh THAT Rachel. Well sadly anyone she set me up with would just be a let-down...

In comparison to me? I know. *sigh*
  • BrettPGH
    Options

In comparison to me? I know. *sigh*

You got me there. :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    i dated this overly sensitive straight edge kid, while i was the most insensitive party animal ever.. bad match!
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My worse was my marriage....We were married for 13 yrs and every time we seperated (for various reasons) we had a child (about the only good thing to come out of the marriage)...but what really ended it was I was a Graduate Assistant teaching classes and one day I thought I would cancel class so I could go home and surprise my at-the-time wife with a full day with me and I caught her with two of my students who were supposed to be in my class I had canceled 5 mins prior to getting home. They planned on skipping class to be with her.

What's worse is I was the one accused of cheating and having affairs.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Ahem...

OK, Corn, Loverpants, Schmoopie, *kitten*... Which do you prefer?
  • BrettPGH
    Options
    My worse was my marriage....We were married for 13 yrs and every time we seperated (for various reasons) we had a child (about the only good thing to come out of the marriage)...but what really ended it was I was a Graduate Assistant teaching classes and one day I thought I would cancel class so I could go home and surprise my at-the-time wife with a full day with me and I caught her with two of my students who were supposed to be in my class I had canceled 5 mins prior to getting home. They planned on skipping class to be with her.

What's worse is I was the one accused of cheating and having affairs.

Yowch! You may have me beat with that one...
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Ive had quite a few of bad relationships.,

Worst one has to be was when i was 13, i starting dating this 17 year old at first i thought he was really nice and sweet, he was! He would treat me like a proper girlfriend, listen to any problems i had, or if i was going thro bullying at school etc. I really felt like i could trust him. Few months into the relationship he asled me to stay at his house for the week as his parents were on holiday and he was home alone, stupid me being only 13, felt too scared to say no, i did! My mum let me stay there but she told me any problems and u ring me ill come get ya. Soo first night i stayed at his everything was finee. 2nd night he suddenly changed turned really violent and threatend to kill me and my mum and brother and burn my house down if i didnt have sex with him! Ovbiously beeing 13 i was still a virgin like, didnt have a clue what to do, i felt really scared and insecure so i had no choice! I didnt wanna risk loosing my mum and brother. I then had to sleep with him everynight untill it was time to leave, he took my phone off me sol i cudnt call police or my mum.. It was hell! I still remember it to this day, can still picture it if ya get me? Even tho it was like 6 years ago!

Anyway carrying on with the relationship, i finally returned home on the following monday, mum asked if everything was ok! I told her everything was fine and we got to know each other more (i didnt wanna tell her that he abused me and threatend to kill her and my brother, as i was too scared), the following month i didnt 'come on' told my mum, we both went to the docs, the first thing i had to was a preg test, i took it and came out positive, mum brokedown in the docs, she started to hit the roof, she went mental at me for not telling her what happend during the week at the lads house!! First thing the doctor asked was if i wanted to keep the baby.. I was 13, middle of high school my head was a mess, ther was no chance i could do it! I got bullied in high school anyway, and if everyone found out i was pregnant at 13 then id get called every name under the sun! Soo me and mum decided to go thro abortion, it wasnt easy i admit that.. Looking back now, i do regret going thro the abortion as i love children to bits, but at the time it was the right thing to do i guess..

(sorry that was soooo long, and probably boring to you guys lol, but thats the worst relationship ive EVER been in!) =(
  • voluptas63
    Options

Ahem...

Schmoopie? Were we drunk?

I really like Corn or Hoor. Thanks:) I don't need anymore delusions of granduer with "Loverpants" because let's be serious, the love is not in my pants. It's in my bra.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I really like Corn or Hoor. Thanks:) I don't need anymore delusions of granduer with "Loverpants" because let's be serious, the love is not in my pants. It's in my bra.

What's in your pants tends to scare the crap out of me.... So yeah, let's stick to the girls...
  • ai965
    ai965 Posts: 118
    Options
    Ive had quite a few of bad relationships.,

Worst one has to be was when i was 13, i starting dating this 17 year old at first i thought he was really nice and sweet, he was! He would treat me like a proper girlfriend, listen to any problems i had, or if i was going thro bullying at school etc. I really felt like i could trust him. Few months into the relationship he asled me to stay at his house for the week as his parents were on holiday and he was home alone, stupid me being only 13, felt too scared to say no, i did! My mum let me stay there but she told me any problems and u ring me ill come get ya. Soo first night i stayed at his everything was finee. 2nd night he suddenly changed turned really violent and threatend to kill me and my mum and brother and burn my house down if i didnt have sex with him! Ovbiously beeing 13 i was still a virgin like, didnt have a clue what to do, i felt really scared and insecure so i had no choice! I didnt wanna risk loosing my mum and brother. I then had to sleep with him everynight untill it was time to leave, he took my phone off me sol i cudnt call police or my mum.. It was hell! I still remember it to this day, can still picture it if ya get me? Even tho it was like 6 years ago!

Anyway carrying on with the relationship, i finally returned home on the following monday, mum asked if everything was ok! I told her everything was fine and we got to know each other more (i didnt wanna tell her that he abused me and threatend to kill her and my brother, as i was too scared), the following month i didnt 'come on' told my mum, we both went to the docs, the first thing i had to was a preg test, i took it and came out positive, mum brokedown in the docs, she started to hit the roof, she went mental at me for not telling her what happend during the week at the lads house!! First thing the doctor asked was if i wanted to keep the baby.. I was 13, middle of high school my head was a mess, ther was no chance i could do it! I got bullied in high school anyway, and if everyone found out i was pregnant at 13 then id get called every name under the sun! Soo me and mum decided to go thro abortion, it wasnt easy i admit that.. Looking back now, i do regret going thro the abortion as i love children to bits, but at the time it was the right thing to do i guess..

(sorry that was soooo long, and probably boring to you guys lol, but thats the worst relationship ive EVER been in!) =(

That story actually made me cry a little. Not boring at all, and certainly one of the most horrible things that could ever happen to a 13 year old girl. So sorry you had to go through that!
    *Hugs*
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    OK, not trying to top anyone.
    When I was 21, I dated a mentally, and physically abusive man, I worked third shift, so every night I was working, he was with a different girl. It pretty much ended the night he was choking me after drinking, and a bunch of guys beat the crap out of him for me to get away. I was stupid, took him to the hospital, and he said the police wanted to press charges against me, where as I had his hand print bruised on my arm, adn chock marks from his hand, and his parents, made it sound like I did it. I weighed 17o when we were dating, his famous line to me was "You are pretty, but you'd be hot if you lost weight."
    I still have that line haunting me, and anger from that relationship, and distrust because of him. (I also had guys I dated before him cheat on me.)

DO not get me wrong, I am not perfect, nor is my fiancee, when things are great, they are great, when they suck they suck, and most of the suck comes from us arguing over crap his 22 year old son, and sons GF do, as they have 2 kids, and a ton of problems, besides no job, they live with my fiancees ex-wife, and she brings alot onto herself, and then calls up my fiancee as if he should fix her mistakes. I can't wait until after I loose this weight, I'm wearing a half shirt, and short shorts with heels by her. She made my boobs a part of the argument, and it was a day of planning my aunts funeral, she's lucky she didn't eat cement that day. The argument had nothing to do with me, but when it comes to her, I get the last laugh, her dogs as puppies, followed me, and left her while she was petting them, I have boobs, she wants them, but does not have them, I have her ex-husband who can fix anything that breaks. She has a guy with another girl up north. Sorry, Karma works itself out.
  • BrettPGH
    Options

Could you reach in there quick? I think my love fell in there too...