Sexy in Six Challenge - Team Blue (Closed Group)

1235»

Replies

• Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Hey everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend! It sure went fast... I resisted temptation tonight when my family ordered my very favorite, Chinese!
    Instead of ordering the fattening hunan beef & fried rice that I normally would of gotten, I ordered steamed scallops and broccoli!
    I had a small serving of steamed white rice.
    I think my husband was shocked by my willpower ha ha!
    Thanks for the encouragement!

Lets win again!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    What team members did we lose?

I didnt check in with you guys yesterday and today...I was out of town...was I booted?
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    no. i messaged and peanut said canidoit11 and jasminebri. I asked if we could recruit new people and she didn't say.

i know jasminebri hasn't signed in for a while. miss her! hope she is ok!!!

but i hope canidoit gets to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Happy Thursday girls! How's your week going? I've been on track all week - but not down any weight yet - making up for last weekend I'm sure (holidays :-/ ) !!

I've been sticking to staying under calories, 8+ glasses of water, 50 crunches + 10 minute target toning on the abs (FINALLY SEEING RESULTS!! - hubby commented on my flat tummy yesterday!!!! Eeek! :))), 20 pushups - AND Cardio at LEAST 4-5 x weekly, even dragged the hubs with me on the run yesterday - we found a lost dog so not as much of a burn as I would have liked but at least we found Thunderbolt's home!!!

I'm hoping I'll be down 2 more pounds this week - I have a weekend on the lake in a BATHING SUIT coming up - blah - but every pound will make it easier!!!

Don't forget to check in tomorrow!

:))
    Laura
  • tbhoover
    I feel your pain from the weekend. I went up 3 1/2lbs. Im down almost 2 of those lbs. Hopefully tomorrow I will break even with last weeks weigh in and dont have to report a gain!

I am currently doing the tribal challenge and there are lots of nice exercises involved in that and then I do an hour of either walking or the gazelle. I stopped doing push ups but I really should get back on those. I was loving how good it felt to know I could do them :o)
  • lwdllc
    No loss this week, total disappointment, I fell off the wagon last night and ate fried food for dinner :( BOY did I pay for THAT in the middle of the night, my body was VERY angry with me. I'm hoping I can remember that then next time I'm tempted!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Hey girls,
    Sorry to report no loss this week technically. I gained around 3-4 lbs over labor day and worked my butt off in order to be able to be back down to no loss. I will try my best this week to make it a big loss. Hang in there girls, we can do it!
  • tbhoover
    Hey girls,
    Sorry to report no loss this week technically. I gained around 3-4 lbs over labor day and worked my butt off in order to be able to be back down to no loss. I will try my best this week to make it a big loss. Hang in there girls, we can do it!

Exact same thing here. I went from 198 to 202 back to 198. Im just thankful I dont have to report a gain!
  • sarah61587
    sarah61587 Posts: 56 Member
    I actually got a loss this week of 2 pounds! I'm excited bc the scale didn't move at all last week, went up the beginning of the week and then dropped today!
  • tbhoover
    Yay Sarah! Glad to see someone on our team lost this week :o)
  • emd0019
    Good job girls, 2nd place!!
  • totustuusmaria
    i really think we are doing well and the more i consider it, i think we are in the over-all lead which is awesome!!! go team blue!

lets show um this week!!!

So, i am off to walk/run. Really don't want to, but I love you guys and want us all to succeed!!! GO TEAM BLUE!
  • lwdllc
    I'm very disappointed to report no loss again this week. Although on a positive note, I have not ever stayed at this weight for this long. I have lost inches so the extra exercise is certainly doing its job, it is frustrating being this close to your goal weight and not being able to get those last few off!!! I have a feeling that I'll have a big loss next week since I've actually been pretty well on track. I haven't been perfect in tracking my calories, and we did have a big dinner on wednesday night out, but the extra work outs from this week should have assured that I wasn't too far off.

you guys are the best and I'm so glad to be a part of THE BLUE TEAM!!!!

Lets keep it motivated through the weekend!!!!!!

Laura

Any advice for a pulled calf muscle? it happened wednesday while running, as long as I keep moving its not too unbearable, but I couldn't run yesterday and ended up doing 40 minutes of toning work instead, but I want to run!!!!
  • lwdllc
    Where is everyone? How is this week going? I should FINALLY have a loss this week! YAAY!
  • totustuusmaria
    Just thought I would share the good news, guys, that I lost 6.4 lbs!!!!!

Moving has been crazy. I am only eating the healthy options I bought at the grocery (no $ to eat out). My apartment is on the 3rd floor (no elevator), so all of that stuff had to be carried up and carried down and so on and so on. I am not eating over my calories as I don't have time too!

It has been great and I am soooo excited right now!!!!!!
  • emd0019
    That is an awseome loss!! Way to go. This will be such an awesome way for you to end the challenge!!
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Hey girls!!!

I stayed in contact with Peanut she let me know there was an opening for the second round of Sexy in Six!

So I'm back on the BLACK TEAM. I kind of had a hard time losing weight since I left the challenge and there was a time I was gaining in muscle so that was good. I'm going to measure myself to see exactly if I lost any inches. Anyway, glad to see some losses here! :0)