Holiday Decorating

Options

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Here's my tree. It's not the bestest pic and surely doesn't capture the ornaments I've added year after year. Each symbolizing my family, love and milestones. We have gone through bad and and good and I like my tree to reflect all of that.:heart: Our tree speaks the story of our lives. That's why it is so special to me.:heart:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzChristmas2009.jpg?t=1229136595

:heart: Come over please!!!!!!:heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Here's my tree. It's not the bestest pic and surely doesn't capture the ornaments I've added year after year. Each symbolizing my family, love and milestones. We have gone through bad and and good and I like my tree to reflect all of that.:heart:

Ok...I am on my way. 555 east 5th street, Right???
    Ill be the crazy woman in her jammies pulling in your driveway!!:love::love:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Here's my tree. It's not the bestest pic and surely doesn't capture the ornaments I've added year after year. Each symbolizing my family, love and milestones. We have gone through bad and and good and I like my tree to reflect all of that.:heart:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Won't be the first time some crazy lady has pulled up in her jammies.:laugh:

It's usually to hurt me though.:embarassed:

I'll leave the light on for ya.:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I will bring fresh hummus, yummy honey beer and carrots! Dip, Dip, SIP....Dip Dip SIP
  • SoupNazi
    Options

I will bring fresh hummus, yummy honey beer and carrots! Dip, Dip, SIP....Dip Dip SIP

You had me at honey beer!:love::smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

You had me at honey beer!:love::smooched:
    Ok then...sip sip dip....sip sip dip
    000201BA.gif
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    000201BA.gif

UGH!!!!! Curse you blonde hair!!!!!!!!!!! {shakes fist}

Is it dip sip dip? Dip dip sip? Sippy dippy dippy?

Curses why can't I get this right!:angry:

How's about chug, chug, chug? I can remember that.:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Ms. Stable Mistress your tree is beautiful! I miss having a full size tree. When we move into our "real" house in 4 years or so, hopefully we'll have more room for one.

Jeannie - I'll send you Zeke. He'll keep you company through the Christmas season. :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    000201BA.gif

UGH!!!!! Curse you blonde hair!!!!!!!!!!! {shakes fist}

Is it dip sip dip? Dip dip sip? Sippy dippy dippy?

Curses why can't I get this right!:angry:

How's about chug, chug, chug? I can remember that.:bigsmile:

chug a lug................ burp.:blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Ms. Stable Mistress your tree is beautiful! I miss having a full size tree. When we move into our "real" house in 4 years or so, hopefully we'll have more room for one.

Jeannie - I'll send you Zeke. He'll keep you company through the Christmas season. :happy:

Yikes! Zekey and I would get along famously! I would let him run around like a crazy man.....chasing him and kissing his cute lil cheeks!! He would hug me and tell me I was beautiful...tol ya I already raised him, his name is Jim
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options

Hiya Soupy!!!! Beautiful tree..just like you:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Why thank you so much!:smooched:

Here's to hoping you get your big tree!!!:drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Hiya Soupy!!!! Beautiful tree..just like you:flowerforyou:

Awwwww...thanks sweet pea!:blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Ok. So I am going tomorrow to pick up a tree. White lights, real tree.
    Honey Baked Ham on Christmas day. :heart:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Yikes! Zekey and I would get along famously! I would let him run around like a crazy man.....chasing him and kissing his cute lil cheeks!! He would hug me and tell me I was beautiful...tol ya I already raised him, his name is Jim

I would love him and hug him, and kiss him and squeeze him and call him George! Or Zeke...or Jim.:laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

That's my girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

five.gif
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    BTW---

real tree when I can afford it, artificial when I can't
    colored lights
    take it down whenever I think it's time....January? February? at least before summer hits!!!
    egg nog? blech:noway:
    when to open presents? at daycare-when the children give them to me,
    at home-- one Christmas eve, the rest Christmas morning,

"Come on weather man, give me a forecast snowy white........."
  • 3babybeans
    Options

James was on our list for when he was born. That would have been freaky. He did tell me he loved me more than ice cream today. I suppose that's as good as telling me I'm beautiful. LOL
  • arewethereyet
    Options

That's my girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

five.gif

love003.gif
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I would love him and hug him, and squeeze him and call him George! Or Zeke...or Jim.:laugh:

LOVE that cartoon, Soupy! My dad does the greatest impression of that character. LOL
This discussion has been closed.