Holiday Decorating

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ms. Stable Mistress your tree is beautiful! I miss having a full size tree. When we move into our "real" house in 4 years or so, hopefully we'll have more room for one.

Jeannie - I'll send you Zeke. He'll keep you company through the Christmas season. :happy:

Yikes! Zekey and I would get along famously! I would let him run around like a crazy man.....chasing him and kissing his cute lil cheeks!! He would hug me and tell me I was beautiful...tol ya I already raised him, his name is Jim

James was on our list for when he was born. That would have been freaky. He did tell me he loved me more than ice cream today. I suppose that's as good as telling me I'm beautiful. LOL

oh dude was famous for telling me he loved me! I even dubbed it the Jimbo Love! He would run across the room MOMMY MOMMY .....WHAT!!! ....I Wubs you MOMMY!! and jump right into my arms! he hugged with his entire body. :heart: :smooched: :heart:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Ms. Stable Mistress your tree is beautiful! I miss having a full size tree. When we move into our "real" house in 4 years or so, hopefully we'll have more room for one.

Jeannie - I'll send you Zeke. He'll keep you company through the Christmas season. :happy:

Yikes! Zekey and I would get along famously! I would let him run around like a crazy man.....chasing him and kissing his cute lil cheeks!! He would hug me and tell me I was beautiful...tol ya I already raised him, his name is Jim

I would love him and hug him, and kiss him and squeeze him and call him George! Or Zeke...or Jim.:laugh:

LOVE that cartoon, Soupy! My dad does the greatest impression of that character. LOL

:laugh: :laugh:

Me too!!!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Nitey nite all!!!!!

:heart: U!

:drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

oh dude was famous for telling me he loved me! I even dubbed it the Jimbo Love! He would run across the room MOMMY MOMMY .....WHAT!!! ....I Wubs you MOMMY!! and jump right into my arms! he hugged with his entire body. :heart: :smooched: :heart:

Oh! I love him, too! Zeke & I play that game where I tell him Iove him more than there are stars in the sky & he pulls out something like, "I love you more than daddy's truck." or "I love you more than Daddy." As much as I appreciate that, we need to discuss that last one. LOL
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Nitey nite all!!!!!

Good night! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

James was on our list for when he was born. That would have been freaky. He did tell me he loved me more than ice cream today. I suppose that's as good as telling me I'm beautiful. LOL

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!:smooched: :heart:

Wish they'd stay lil forever!!!!!:frown: :heart:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Here's my tree. It's not the bestest pic and surely doesn't capture the ornaments I've added year after year. Each symbolizing my family, love and milestones. We have gone through bad and and good and I like my tree to reflect all of that.:heart:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzChristmas2009.jpg?t=1229136595

:heart: Come over please!!!!!!:heart:

Hiya Soupy!!!! Beautiful tree..just like you:flowerforyou:

Awwwww...thanks sweet pea!:blushing:

blowkiss.gif love ya!!!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Nitey nite all!!!!!

:smooched:

Ya'll dream of sugar plums ya hear? {snicker}
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Nitey nite all!!!!!

nite sweety, thanks for the pep talk!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'll be dreaming of wassling. :drinker:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Nitey nite all!!!!!

Night Soupy.

chat tomorrow???

:heart:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Nitey nite all!!!!!

:smooched:

Ya'll dream of sugar plums ya hear? {snicker}

eke!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!:smooched: :heart:

Wish they'd stay lil forever!!!!!:frown: :heart:

True Dat!:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Here's my tree. It's not the bestest pic and surely doesn't capture the ornaments I've added year after year. Each symbolizing my family, love and milestones. We have gone through bad and and good and I like my tree to reflect all of that.:heart:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzChristmas2009.jpg?t=1229136595

:heart: Come over please!!!!!!:heart:

Hiya Soupy!!!! Beautiful tree..just like you:flowerforyou:

Awwwww...thanks sweet pea!:blushing:

blowkiss.gif love ya!!!
    wow...that's a purty one!!:flowerforyou: no tree for me... I like to decorate my huge Norfolk Island Pine with lil red bows and tiny mini glass balls....with pretty & tiny white lights......:blushing: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Oh! I love him, too! Zeke & I play that game where I tell him Iove him more than there are stars in the sky & he pulls out something like, "I love you more than daddy's truck." or "I love you more than Daddy." As much as I appreciate that, we need to discuss that last one. LOL
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh how I love our Zeke...and what he comes up with....ahhh!:wink::heart:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh how I love our Zeke...and what he comes up with....ahhh!:wink::heart:

pshaw....I TOLD my kids to love ME more:heart::smooched: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :noway: What is all this fake tree nonsense?!

Those with allergies are excused. :wink: :flowerforyou:

Real tree.
    Color lights (3 y/o daughter... before her, it was white lights).
    Comes down before January 1.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    oops hit "enter" too fast :tongue:

Huge black cat (under the tree), small condo tree (with penguins) and HUGE penguin stocking. That's what I like - more for Santa to fill......

IMG_1020.jpg
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    Good night East Coasters, TGIF West Coasters.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Fake trees?! Bah Humbug! this Santa and Bestest Naughty Elf use ONLY a real tree! This year it's a Balsam fir, and it's beautiful! they smell wonderful, keep the needles, and are great! And we use multi color lights as well!! PERIOD! In fact, this year our tree has all LED lights... so yes, we can land an airplane in the fog from the airport in my living room! And it stays up till Santa says it comes down, usually somewhere around the end of Jan. (altho, I I would leave it up till my b'day in March, but you know... )
This discussion has been closed.