TEAM EXPLOSIVES: CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD - PART 2 [CLO

Options

Replies

• punk_mama
    Options
    Woop! wee did great! But this week let's leave Ranged in the dust!

:explode: :explode: ^^^YES!!!^^^:explode: :explode:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Woop! wee did great! But this week let's leave Ranged in the dust!

:explode: :explode: ^^^YES!!!^^^:explode: :explode:

I Agree!

9/19 100 standing abs / 0 miles
    9/20
    9/21
    9/22
    9/23
    9/24
    9/25

Totals:
    100 Standing Abs
    0 Miles
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I really like these ab exercises - no tailbone pain!!!!
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Monday
    0/100 standing abs
    2.5/30 miles
  • athenawho
    Options
    Lets get people more involved in the Team thread!

Explosives-- We only have 5 weeks left, how close are you to your goal?

My goal for this challenge was to make it to 175 lbs. I'm at 184.8 right now which means that I am 9.8 lbs away from my goal!

How is everyone else doing (this doesn't have to be your weight loss goal, it can also be your fitness goal)
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    200/100 Standing Abs
    3/30 Miles With “Supplies” (two bottles of water)

I am 7.4 lbs away from my goal. About 1.5 lbs a week for the rest of the challenge. Gotta buckle down and do this. :smile:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    9/20 450 standing abs / 2 miles
    9/21
    9/22
    9/23
    9/24
    9/25

Totals:
    550 Standing Abs
    2 Miles

Guys, I have a loooong way to go to hit my goal weight. I've got to step it up to get to 230lbs which would be a 25.8lb loss. Something that I've been thinking about earlier is...The finishes are getting closer! Most of the challenges that Ranges beat us in, they did with less than 150 reps. So, since we only have 2 exercises this week, please try to do 150 more standing abs than you did in your highest activity last week. For example, I did 660 tae bo kicks last week, my goal this week is to do at least 810 standing abs. Let's see what MORE you can do this week! Eat or be eaten! Team Explosives will win and break the tie!
  • babydull
    Options
    Tuesday
    0/100 standing abs
    4.1/30 miles

Total
    0/100 standing abs
    6.6/30 miles

Suspect I'm going to struggle on the miles this week as I'm super busy, but I'm determined to make it to 100% and as Okie recommends, really step it up on the standing abs, starting today. Let's kick Ranged's *kitten*!
    ETA: I'm 14 lbs away from my goal weight at the moment, and when i get there I might re-evaluate that. But I'm fully intending to be at my goal by the end of this challenge. :smile:
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Im droppin out of the competition, sorry guys. I keep not being able to physically do challenges (couldn't do stairs because of the 25miles the week before and I was only able to get to 18miles with extreme physical pushing myself and taking pain pills to try to get there), did all the burpees week but then couldnt do last weeks and this week i obviously cant do 30miles and cant even get to half of that without pushing myself past my abilities, so i got a new one that involved me needing a computer (reading articles and shariang with team). Don't have a computer, don't have access to a library in a small town..I obviously have internet acess (on my phone) but seeing as I live in country I barely have service and its hard enough getting on the forum, let alone searching the internet for articles that interest me..

Even if I wasn't disabled, I never expected that joining this competition meant that id have to dedicate 2hrs a day to exxcercise and go over 4miles a day, everyday with no rest... cuz god forbid if id take a single day off and have to go 8.5miles the next day to make up for it. No thanks, not what I thought this was!

Good luck guys.
  • athenawho
    Options
    Sorry to see you go, Anna, we wish you all the best.
  • babydull
    Options
    Wednesday
    200/100 standing abs
    0/30 miles

Total
    200/100 standing abs
    6.6/30 miles
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    @annacataldo - I've really enjoyed you being on the team. When we were sending each other emails, I'm glad I got to know you better. You are truly an inspiration to me. I believe the goal of these exercises is to push you beyond what you would normally do. That said, we would ALL be proud of you if you only did 75 standing abs and 2 miles this week! We know that family, jobs, computer problems and other activities keep us from going "Biggest Loser Gung-Ho Style" BUT also keep us balanced. They are not a distraction and living your life beyond any goal you're focussing on is not a distraction. So, if you're reading this, just ALWAYS do your best - whether you're in some competition or not. Why? Because you're worth it and you deserve the best!

I think I needed this "realization" of balance in my life more than anyone else :happy:

Now everyone, here's my progress report:

9/20 450 standing abs / 2 miles
    9/21 150 standing abs / 10 miles
    9/22
    9/23
    9/24
    9/25

Totals:
    700 Standing Abs
    12 Miles
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hey team!!! Sorry I've been MIA, I had a conference and very limited/to no internet access. I am very behind this week but I'm determined to do my best and then be fully back in the game for next week. That being said, I have a lot of miles to make up so I may be short there...but I'll do as many standing abs as I can above the required!!!

Progress-

Monday: 0
    Tuesday: 0
    Wednesday: 3 miles

Totals: 0/100 standing abs
    3/30 miles
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Oh also, we may have actually beat Team Ranged last week. I didn't have access to the forum or my spreadsheet to report my actual numbers which were over 100% for all of them...so to be on the safe side and get them in on time I just reported 100%. Sorry about that everyone!!! But we know we can beat them again!!

Keep up the great work!

Totals:
    15/10 Ninja Tuck Jumps
    30/25 Supermans
    200/75 Punch Combos
    150/100 Tae Bo Kicks
  • babydull
    Options
    Wednesday
    200/100 standing abs
    3.1/30 miles

Total
    400/100 standing abs
    9.7/30 miles

Oh gosh. 20.3 miles to get done over the next three days! I'll try my best!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Progress-

Monday: 0
    Tuesday: 0
    Wednesday: 3 miles
    Thursday: 2 miles, 100 standing abs (I'll probably do more of both later too)

Totals: 100/100 standing abs
    5/30 miles
  • babydull
    Options
    Thursday
    200/100 standing abs
    3.3/30 miles

Total
    600/100 standing abs
    13/30 miles
  • athenawho
    Options
    Hey guys, just wanted to check up on everyone. Are we doing all right? Just a couple more days to get it all in!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Being at a conference the first half of the week really put a damper on what I could get done. I'll be over on standing abs but definitely way under in miles. Next week I'll be back on track!
  • babydull
    Options
    Friday
    200/100 standing abs
    0.4/30 miles

Total
    800/100 standing abs
    13.4/30 miles

Sorry guys I'm doing rubbish with my miles. Hard, busy week this week. Will try and get miles in over the weekend but doubting I'll meet the target. I'm going to kill it on the standing abs though.