Bombshell Betty's (closed group)

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Good morning. Just wanted to jump on before the day got away from me.
    1) I won't be able to do the exercise challenge, as today I meet with my trainer and we will do plenty of upper body moves.
    2) I eat pretty much the same things, so I know the labels pretty well. I'm going to check my bp at the Y today to make sure its still normal.
    3) I go to zumba today, it is my escape. I get lost in the movements and the music, so that is my mind/body/spirit connection for today. During zumba, nothing else seems to matter. And then Im ready to face the rest of the world (and the shower) after I'm done!

everyone have a great day. I wish you lots of success!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I hope you don't mind, I decided to add the link to the bottom of the page so I don't have to search for it every time. I was just wondering, is this going to be one continous board or will you create a new topic for week 2, 3, and 4 ?
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't mind, I decided to add the link to the bottom of the page so I don't have to search for it every time. I was just wondering, is this going to be one continous board or will you create a new topic for week 2, 3, and 4 ?

This will be the board for the full 4 weeks...that link you have is for check ins....the link to the thread is this one:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/324032-bombshell-betty-s-closed-group
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited to start! Yesterday was a bad day so didnt get to check in...had to make a side trip to the emergency room when my little daredevil decided to try and fly from the top of the slide!

Oh oh. Is the daredevil okay?
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Lost a pound. Have not heard from my buddy yet. Almost feel like I am whining for everything that you have done for us Misty. Have a GREAT day. I know I am going too. Oh also I messed up with the forearm measurement. My forearm measurement is 9", not 14". I would have looked like Popeye with that forearm measurement. HeHe
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    Lost a pound. Have not heard from my buddy yet. Almost feel like I am whining for everything that you have done for us Misty. Have a GREAT day. I know I am going too.

DeeBear.....go ahead and buddy with tatabanana...she has not heard from her buddy either......If they come then I guess they will have to wait but I have messaged both your buddy's so we will go with plan B that way you both have support right now :)
  • Amber393
    Options
    g-morning.gif

Fitness Challenge: I'll get this in during the 4 hour off time between splits

Nutrition: Waiting until Saturday since that'll be grocery day! I might go on to the farmer market too!

Me: I read a bit from the book I got from the library. The one currently I'm perusing through is A Waist Is a Terrible Thing to Mind: Loving Your Body, Accepting Yourself, and Living Without Regret

Geesh that's a long title! LOL but it's real good so far and has questions at the end of each chapter that you can answer on your own or as part of a discussion group.

Anywho I gotta get something to eat and start getting ready for the day. Will check in with all of your lovely ladies through the day!
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    I will go through the list tomorrow morning and email the one's that have not and see if they are in or out.......then go from there.

I haven't heard from my partner. I sent her a message and friend request.

Im going to go ahead and buddy you up with bonniehoskins....she has not heard from her buddy either, that way you both have support now :)
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    Again.....................if you have heard from your partner but she has not checked in please check in here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHVJazNva2NaSUtWbFYwMjlLT2lwTGc6MQ

If you have not heard from your partner at all and she had not checked in please let me know........

Betty’s that HAVE checked in:
    noonoo757
    jingly
    Mistyb47711
    Amber393
    nomerebutterfly
    amarie_1508
    Jenasylum
    onehecticmom
    bhurley1424
    melusinagr
    teamLeela
    bonniehoskins
    FaithsVegWorkout
    sfalk1977
    paxetamore
    VendettaMachine84
    msimonof
    vold94
    ansley1
    djenna8girl
    tatabanana
    deebear73
    cklbrown
    suziq2you
    foxieboxy
    ebelliss
    josette26
    clong1985
    rissuhbissuh
    lmmgmm
    rae_mayer
    karenzephyr
    knkmfp
    Mary_Kate
    KimberlyBryant
    jls1311
    14u2nv4ever
    mushroom17
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited to start! Yesterday was a bad day so didnt get to check in...had to make a side trip to the emergency room when my little daredevil decided to try and fly from the top of the slide!

will be checking in and stuff tonight..I'm sooo excited to begin

How's the little one? Sounds like my boy, although we have not had anything yet... fingers crossed. This is a shocker to me as just yesterday he walked along the back of my cough like a tight rope... it's not up against the wall either. I am just waiting for an emergency to happen. The only issue we has was when his sister dislocated his shoulder. She decided to drag him through the kitchen. The dr said it was common for little ones since their bones were not fully developed yet. He popped it back in with no troubles. BUT, as we were leaving, he got his hand stuck in the electric sliding door (again, because his sister hit the handicapped button to open the door into the lobby after I told her not to. He put his hand on the glass behind the door, and she came running in the lobby & the door opened right over his hand. Door stuck on his hand. Nurses came running out to help and we went right back in for an x-ray. Still excaped that one without any broken bones.

Anywoo. Morning off to a great start. I am down another .2 pounds. Yes, I weigh in every day... it's addictive, I can't help it. Tonight is kickboxing, love this class. Plus, it's hump day, that's always a plus.

Hope everyone has a great day
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options

will be checking in and stuff tonight..I'm sooo excited to begin

How's the little one? Sounds like my boy, although we have not had anything yet... fingers crossed. This is a shocker to me as just yesterday he walked along the back of my cough like a tight rope... it's not up against the wall either. I am just waiting for an emergency to happen. The only issue we has was when his sister dislocated his shoulder. She decided to drag him through the kitchen. The dr said it was common for little ones since their bones were not fully developed yet. He popped it back in with no troubles. BUT, as we were leaving, he got his hand stuck in the electric sliding door (again, because his sister hit the handicapped button to open the door into the lobby after I told her not to. He put his hand on the glass behind the door, and she came running in the lobby & the door opened right over his hand. Door stuck on his hand. Nurses came running out to help and we went right back in for an x-ray. Still excaped that one without any broken bones.

Anywoo. Morning off to a great start. I am down another .2 pounds. Yes, I weigh in every day... it's addictive, I can't help it. Tonight is kickboxing, love this class. Plus, it's hump day, that's always a plus.

Hope everyone has a great day

OMG! Maybe I don't want another one? :noway::laugh: I know I will be a basket case the first time my little girl does something like that! I know she will though. :ohwell:
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    I have 27 ladies that are not on the check in list......Guess I better get my fingers ready for some major email typing.....off I go......
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    I have 27 ladies that are not on the check in list......Guess I better get my fingers ready for some major email typing.....off I go......

Bonnie and I are good to go.
  • mistyb47711
    Options

Bonnie and I are good to go.

yay!!!
  • mistyb47711
    Options

I have sent out 27 emails for everyone to check in so I know who is in and who is out.....some requested not to have a partner...so guess we will see who is in.....
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    Hi everyone! It is going to be a great day!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, just checking in, today was my weigh day, and I lost another pound YAY. I hope everyone has a great day... :drinker:
  • VendettaMachine84
    VendettaMachine84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just stopping by to see how everyone is doing!

Exercise Challenge:
    I do similar exercises 3x a week on my pilates reformer. Does that count??

Nutrition challenge:
    Shop smarter: My fiance and I went shopping this weekend, and since I had just started mfp a few days prior, it was a great time to start this challenge. We have checked in on the nutrition of everything we've been eating, and logging it into mfp has really helped!

Mind/body/spirit challenge:
    Pamper Your Mind, Body and Spirit -
    Took a walk in the park yesterday, and plan on taking a nice bath tonight after pilates!

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • VendettaMachine84
    VendettaMachine84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    checking signature again....sorry

yey! it worked!
  • Amber393
    Options
    Doing okay!

Kind of tired, getting a little grumpy but that's also because my head is starting to hurt.

Did my rows on my break earlier today, kinda glad I work at home for that purpose.

Think will do my bath tonight after work relax for an hour or so in the tub.