Bombshell Betty's (closed group)

Options

Replies

• bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I got my workout in tonight. We did upper body with kettlebells and they had rows several times... only 1 arm rows, but rows all the same. I do watch calories, read labels & try to pick the best choice when comparing foods... but sodium is a tough one. I don't add it to anything, but it is everywhere. I was still over today, but only a little - 213 I think. That is as low as I have ever been.

Me time... that's a tough one. I guess my me time is now. Everyone is off to bed, DH is at work & I have a few more minutes before I will crawl into bed myself. I do get a monthly massage. DH insisted I join a massage membership - Massage Heights. LOVE it. I go for an hour massage once a month, & can add extra massages for really cheap.

Thanks misty - this is awesome. My buddy is great as well

I was just reading back. Awwww - thank you!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You're the best!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Got my rows in .....added them to my strength training............I read the labels now but I am trying to get the sodium under control.....Did my bath lastnight and will be doing it EVERY night...as long as the kids will stop knocking on the damn door..lol
    I hope everyone is doing good today......I know I am not on the forum much, you ladies are keeping me busy..lol....ok you can catch me on FB or send me a message on MFP email if anyone needs anything

AND AMBER ROCKS!! EVEN IF SHE IS SCARED OF SPIDERS>>>>LOL
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Hey now they are creepy with all them eyeballs and hairy legs!!

rofl thanks Misty :laugh:
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options

I don't like spiders either... don't you let Misty make fun of you :noway:
  • mistyb47711
    Options

Hahaha now I can make fun of both of you...lol....Just step on them!! You are bigger then them...lol
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I kept watching the original thread for the pairing up and didn't check for another thread. Glad I got an e-mail from the moderator letting me know my buddy was waiting to hear from me. Looking forward to the upcoming weeks with Bombshell Betty's.
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    I kept watching the original thread for the pairing up and didn't check for another thread. Glad I got an e-mail from the moderator letting me know my buddy was waiting to hear from me. Looking forward to the upcoming weeks with Bombshell Betty's.

sorry i though i left a message on there with the new link...i will go check and fix...glad you are here :)
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    whys my signature so big lol iwant one like everyone else
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    whys my signature so big lol iwant one like everyone else

here you go one of the girls made it smaller :) Just lowecase the IMG's

BBsmall.jpg
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    GRACIA"S
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I hope you don't mind, I decided to add the link to the bottom of the page so I don't have to search for it every time. I was just wondering, is this going to be one continous board or will you create a new topic for week 2, 3, and 4 ?

This will be the board for the full 4 weeks...that link you have is for check ins....the link to the thread is this one:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/324032-bombshell-betty-s-closed-group

I can find the board in "my topics" I just want to be able to find the check in! thanks for clearing that up!!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options

Hahaha now I can make fun of both of you...lol....Just step on them!! You are bigger then them...lol

I don't want to be close enough to one to be able to step on it... what if I miss & it crawls up my leg? :sick: I prefer just to call out to have someone come get it for me... let hubby step on it for me. That way he can be my hero... the same reason I let him open the jar of pickles, even though I can do it myself, but he thinks he's needed :love:
  • mistyb47711
    Options

I don't want to be close enough to one to be able to step on it... what if I miss & it crawls up my leg? :sick: I prefer just to call out to have someone come get it for me... let hubby step on it for me. That way he can be my hero... the same reason I let him open the jar of pickles, even though I can do it myself, but he thinks he's needed :love:

good plan sista!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! Im Julie.
    Not sure how I missed the start of this but I think Im all caught up now. Buddy has been contacted and friended and Ive checked in. Now to read back through and see what Ive missed!!
  • bbuckeye2724
    Options
    I am still doing it! Finished up school shopping for the kids last night, happened to check my personal email here at work and saw a message. Will get everything done tonight after the kids are in bed.

Excited to be part of a group!

P.S. How do I always find this thread? I am new to this and wasn't sure if i made the group until I saw that email come through.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group and MFP!

You can always find topics you replied to in your "my topics" :smile:
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    IF SOMEONE DOES NOT HAVE A PARTNER LET ME KNOW BECAUSE WE LOST ONE PERSON AND SOMEONE NOW HAS 2 BUDDIES...WELL 2 PEOPLE HAVE 2 BUDDIES...............................
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I just realized I had not posted in here YIKES!! So sorry, but I have contacted my buddy and filled out my form with measurements. The past few weeks I have had a ton of things going on creating a lot of stress. I have not been eating as well as I should nor have I been exercising regularly. So I've gained 2lbs :( NOT GOOD.
    My daughter goes back to school in a few weeks so that will help me get back into a routine. Right now I am driving an hour to take her to soccer practice in the evenings, then back to my mom's who watches her while I'm at work. I have to fill my gas tank up 4 times a week! Also, my husband and I are going to Vegas this weekend and I'm worried about gaining more wieght.
    Thank you Misty for including me in this challenge!
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    I just realized I had not posted in here YIKES!! So sorry, but I have contacted my buddy and filled out my form with measurements. The past few weeks I have had a ton of things going on creating a lot of stress. I have not been eating as well as I should nor have I been exercising regularly. So I've gained 2lbs :( NOT GOOD.
    My daughter goes back to school in a few weeks so that will help me get back into a routine. Right now I am driving an hour to take her to soccer practice in the evenings, then back to my mom's who watches her while I'm at work. I have to fill my gas tank up 4 times a week! Also, my husband and I are going to Vegas this weekend and I'm worried about gaining more wieght.
    Thank you Misty for including me in this challenge!

OK your buddy has filled out the form so you guys should be good to go :) Vegas baby!!===Jealous :)
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    Now...Who has 2 Buddies....????? or no buddies??????????