What's your NSV this week?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I went shopping at the mall and bought new jeans (in size 12!) and a new top. Today is casual Friday, so I wore the new outfit to work. I've gotten at least 3 compliments and it's not even lunch time yet.

I think my favorite NSV in a long time happened just a couple of days ago. I stopped by Old Navy after work looking for a new denim skirt as none of my old ones fit. Ran into a co-worker while I was there. The next day I wore the new skirt to work and asked my co-worker if she had found anything cute. She said that she decided not to buy any clothes but went out and signed up for a gym membership instead!:happy:
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i had one yesterday about being able to wiggle out of my pants without unbottoning them.

then last night my husband told me he had noticed my butt was smaller...he may or may not have been a little sad about this i'm not sure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!