PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm ready to pump it up!!!!!! Let's go Team Jungle Jewels :smile:
    Fe I Love your energy and enthusiasm!!
    :heart:
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    My traditional birthstone is the Pearl ... but June has two alternates Alexandrite and Moonstone. I like each of them, but right now I'm very much into the Moonstone which is symbolic of health, healing, and longevity, as well as enhance spirituality and passion. Some also believe that it has the power to bring victory. Like i said, I'm diggin' it. :)
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    My traditional birthstone is the Pearl ... but June has two alternates Alexandrite and Moonstone. I like each of them, but right now I'm very much into the Moonstone which is symbolic of health, healing, and longevity, as well as enhance spirituality and passion. Some also believe that it has the power to bring victory. Like i said, I'm diggin' it. :)
    Wow, moonstone! Pearls are good, but moonstone is much more unique!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team, Jae!
    I am SO ready for September. Throwing away all fears and taking a dive in head first. September marks my 1st wedding anniversary (18th) and a lot has changed in one year.

I always love the start of something new - the marking of a new chapter in our lives!!

Together we can do this!!!! Happy to be on board with you all

<3
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies lets kick some September BUTT!!!!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Team Jungle Jewels

September is just days away - are you READY ?????

READY AND WAITING!! Woooooooooo Hooooooo! :bigsmile:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome!! Lets go Team Jungle jewels! I'm a June Pearl!
  • jaeone
    Options
    I have watched the Youtube video and I am soo excited about the workouts!
  • jaeone
    Options

Ooo me too! Thats me Passion! ( my husband thinks so anyway!!) lol!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options

Ooo me too! Thats me Passion! ( my husband thinks so anyway!!) lol!
    [/quote

I'm sure he is right! :)
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :happy: It is a bank holiday weekend here in the UK, so tommorrow is like another Sunday!!

I'm looking forward to getting the last 2 days of August's challenge over with - I cannot wait to get the Jungle Jewels a movin' & a shakin' !!

Hopefully, Gary will post Week 1's schedule today/tommorrow.

Have a lovely day :flowerforyou:
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :happy: It is a bank holiday weekend here in the UK, so tommorrow is like another Sunday!!

I'm looking forward to getting the last 2 days of August's challenge over with - I cannot wait to get the Jungle Jewels a movin' & a shakin' !!

Hopefully, Gary will post Week 1's schedule today/tommorrow.

Have a lovely day :flowerforyou:

Yes I'm enjoying what's left of the weekend. Can't wait to get started :-) Enjoy the rest of your day!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Good Morning Team -

This is the week!! It now starts getting serious & competitive!! Team Jungle Jewels are going to shine & dazzle the competition right out of this competition!!

Thursday starts our Team Challenge and I hope you are ready? I am still waiting for some members 'before' photos!! These are really important and I need them asap please?

Gary will be posting Week 1's challenges today!! So you will have a couple of days to familiarise yourselves with the tasks before we start :smile:

Ok, some Team Jungle Jewels rules -

1) Remember we are a TEAM - please make sure you have friended all 11 members and support/motivate each other each & every day!

2) Each day EVERY team member is expected to :
    a) Complete the challenge tasks in ADDITION to your normal exercising routines
    b) Drink at least 64oz (8 glasses) of water
    c) Stay under calories
    d) Report the above on this forum

3) EVERY Wednesday each member is to report their current weight / weekly weight loss (or gain!) either on this forum or by personal message to Jules.

4) Ignore any information from any other Team/Team Captain - there will be some cheating a foot!! :laugh: Jill & I will give you all the information that you need throughout the month.

All the information from Nos. 2+3 will be collated on a team spreadsheet and each success will collect points for the team. We are a team - all the while everyone is taking part we are all WINNERS!! If one person fails to meet a specific daily challenge - the WHOLE team fail to meet that challenge!!

So, remember why you wanted to do this challenge!! It is for 30 days! Jill and I can promise you that if you do everything asked of you, you will be fitter mentally and physically by the end of September!!

ARE YOU READY TO WORK HARD FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAM?? ARE YOU READY TO LOSE WEIGHT, LOSE INCHES AND GET FIT??????
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team -

This is the week!! It now starts getting serious & competitive!! Team Jungle Jewels are going to shine & dazzle the competition right out of this competition!!

Thursday starts our Team Challenge and I hope you are ready? I am still waiting for some members 'before' photos!! These are really important and I need them asap please?

Gary will be posting Week 1's challenges today!! So you will have a couple of days to familiarise yourselves with the tasks before we start :smile:

Ok, some Team Jungle Jewels rules -

1) Remember we are a TEAM - please make sure you have friended all 11 members and support/motivate each other each & every day!

2) Each day EVERY team member is expected to :
    a) Complete the challenge tasks in ADDITION to your normal exercising routines
    b) Drink at least 64oz (8 glasses) of water
    c) Stay under calories
    d) Report the above on this forum

3) EVERY Wednesday each member is to report their current weight / weekly weight loss (or gain!) either on this forum or by personal message to Jules.

4) Ignore any information from any other Team/Team Captain - there will be some cheating a foot!! :laugh: Jill & I will give you all the information that you need throughout the month.

All the information from Nos. 2+3 will be collated on a team spreadsheet and each success will collect points for the team. We are a team - all the while everyone is taking part we are all WINNERS!! If one person fails to meet a specific daily challenge - the WHOLE team fail to meet that challenge!!

So, remember why you wanted to do this challenge!! It is for 30 days! Jill and I can promise you that if you do everything asked of you, you will be fitter mentally and physically by the end of September!!

ARE YOU READY TO WORK HARD FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAM?? ARE YOU READY TO LOSE WEIGHT, LOSE INCHES AND GET FIT??????

OH YEAH!!!! I'M READY!!!! :-)
  • suse75
    suse75 Posts: 33
    Options
    I had to add a link straight to the chat. Lovin' the new team name. Hitting the gym tonight after choir practice so I may be super duper sleepy tomorrow when I check in :)
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Fe & Suse - thank you for your dedication x
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    If you would like to add the team's logo - cut & paste

jungle_jewels_feature.jpg
    changing IMG to img at both ends

into your 'signature'

:happy:
  • littlemount
    Options
    I am truly excited to start this program ,I want to get my endurance increasing, losing weight and with the endorphin's increasing also want feel good about myself.
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    I am truly excited to start this program ,I want to get my endurance increasing, losing weight and with the endorphin's increasing also want feel good about myself.
    Love you Renu! We are gonna rock!
  • jaeone
    Options
    I'm excited and ready! As soon as my internet returns I will copy and paster the team logo!