Bootie Busters September Challenge (closed group)

Options
Hey guys, were back!! :-). Im excited you stayed on board, and I think we have a great team of dedicated members. Here is our September roster:

Capt: Timeforme23
Ralphcurt
piccolarj
Femtec74
karabobarra
TheGreatYaYa
Lisab150
Neonpink
susanb_16
BeilaLin

Replies

• Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    bump
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bump !!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BeilaLin
    BeilaLin Posts: 189
    Options
    Thanks, all! I'm Studying for the GRE (Sept 25 test date) but I'll need all the motivation I can get to do this. GO TEAM!!!

BOOTIE BUSTING TIME!
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo....The Bootie Busters Are Back at It!!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Bump it up!! Whoo hoo!!
  • TheGreatYaYa
    Options
    Don't you all think we need a new name for Sept. challenge....something Tribal? Any ideas?

Don't you all think we need a new name for the Sept. challenge --- you know, something Tribal??? Here are some possibilities I found in Yahoo

Here are some names and meanings I found in Yahoo...do any sound good to you all? There's plenty more where these came from.
    Akando - ambush (Team Akando)
    Eyota - greatest one (Team Eyota)
    Orenda - magic power (Team Orenda)
    Pilan - supreme essence (Team Pilan)
    Taipa - to spread wings (Team Taipa)
    Tala - stalking wolf (Team Tala)
    Tama - thunderbolt (Team Tama)
    Waneta - charger (Team Charger)
    Hehewuti (Hopi) - warrior mother spirit (My favorite, 'cept that would not fit w/Ralph)
    Wakanda (Sioux) - possesses majical power (like this one too) (Team Wakanda)
  • lisabstrong
    Options
    Hey Guys...I've had a change of heart. I'm going to be out for the September challenge. I have recently met with a personal trainer who as designed my own personal program that I will be following and can't guarantee that I will be able to follow the extra stuff in this challenge. I'd love to remain friends and cheering you all from the sidelines.

Thanks!!!
  • Femtec74
    Options
    How about team Tawanda? (ever seen "Fried Green Tomatoes"?)
  • Femtec74
    Options
    Hey Guys...I've had a change of heart. I'm going to be out for the September challenge. I have recently met with a personal trainer who as designed my own personal program that I will be following and can't guarantee that I will be able to follow the extra stuff in this challenge. I'd love to remain friends and cheering you all from the sidelines.

Thanks!!!

I'm sorry we are losing you, but we can still cheer each other on!
  • lisabstrong
    Options

Thanks!!!

I'm sorry we are losing you, but we can still cheer each other on!

Thanks Doll! I've gained fantastic supportive friends along the way and I really appreciate this...
  • TheGreatYaYa
    Options

Thanks!!!

I'll miss you, but you can still be my "veggie coach" LOL! Best of luck with your new trainer!
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    What is this "Bump" business? I must not have been paying attention.

Let's Rock this challenge! We OWN September!

Ralph
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Have a fantastic September team mates! Although not official, I'll be following along with you guys and fill in in case somethings happens.
    Keep up the fantastic work!

Best team ever!!!

Beth
  • TheGreatYaYa
    Options

Come on guys....am I the only one who wants a new Tribal name for Sept? I'm not hearing anything from you all. It will be here next week!!

Here are some names and meanings I found in Yahoo...do any sound good to you all? There's plenty more where these came from.
    Akando - ambush (Team Akando)
    Eyota - greatest one (Team Eyota)
    Orenda - magic power (Team Orenda)
    Pilan - supreme essence (Team Pilan)
    Taipa - to spread wings (Team Taipa)
    Tala - stalking wolf (Team Tala)
    Tama - thunderbolt (Team Tama)
    Waneta - charger (Team Charger)
    Hehewuti (Hopi) - warrior mother spirit (My favorite, 'cept that would not fit w/Ralph)
    Wakanda (Sioux) - possesses majical power (like this one too) (Team Wakanda)
  • TheGreatYaYa
    Options
    How about team Tawanda? (ever seen "Fried Green Tomatoes"?)

I like it...LOVED the movie!!
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Ill have an update for you guys by tomorrow. (Maybe today if I have a chance). Garys email was really long lol. In the mean time, I just wanted to let you guys know that BroDave is going to be taking lisa's spot in the September Challenge. Best of luck to you lisa!!
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am here for the team!!!