mfp crush

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Is there an application I have to fill out to get crushed on? LOL!

Can I amend my list? Gotta crush on a man in uniform!

Absolutely!
  • I'm always crushing on Johnny Depp. :wink:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    I'm always crushing on Johnny Depp. :wink:

I don't think he uses MFP... :huh:
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    I'm always crushing on Johnny Depp. :wink:

I don't think he uses MFP... :huh:

lmao....Yeah, prob not....
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Robin and Becks. And Jonesie. And Sarah. And Lynn. And Holly. And quite a few not in my friends list but still.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Is there an application I have to fill out to get crushed on? LOL!

a...uhm... ..... err... what was the question again?!:noway: :embarassed:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    It's ok girls...from what I understand (he said so himself), Trav tastes great but is less filling. I've got to give him props for having the courage to admit it though! I know if that was the case with me lol...I wouldn't have :).

Fun for you girls to look at though, so its all good :D.
  • crisanderson27
    Now let me see...

swimgoddess: understands that Darwin isn't a burger joint, strong willed, sexy as hell but mostly that chick has cojones. Ain't nothing quite like a chick with balls...

Three of your choices are my MFP buddies, and I couldn't agree more with your assessment of their personalities. Truly awesome people :). Also, my crush is on that list lol.

Stoooo...be careful with Liz.

She bites lol.

Both of you have just made my whole day... week...month, even :D Even though one of you possibly gave a shard of my identity up (Just get down and start pushing now! Not the regular ones, the stand-up ones; they get me hot. But has me and possibly another chick who answered scratching our heads... I'm pretty darn sure I "bite" harder though!)

msf74: I may not have had the ovarian fortitude to put in the friend request before (sad, huh?), but since you granted me honorary cojones, watch out! Just please don't have a sexual orientation crisis on me, lol ;)

Lol! I was talking about Liz Davis to Stoooo. I'd never warn someone that you bite lol...it would be too fun watching them find out the hard way :D.
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Ok, so i'm totally in2 men and married, but for some reason OHWHATADAY just keeps catchin my attn!!! So i'm gonna have to go wit that foxy lady, her BIG beautiful eyes, and whitty remarks!!..... and she's not even on my friends list, lol.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    no one really says who their crush is which kinda sucks it's all in good fun until your significant other gets pissed off!:laugh:
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Ok, so i'm totally in2 men and married, but for some reason OHWHATADAY just keeps catchin my attn!!! So i'm gonna have to go wit that foxy lady, her BIG beautiful eyes, and whitty remarks!!..... and she's not even on my friends list, lol.
    add her as a friend, she is alot of fun. As long as she isn't bustin your balls
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member

what's wrong with a little ball bustin' now and again?? :smokin:
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    I am too new to develop a crush yet, but everyone's been nice. Great community! :flowerforyou:

10515637.png
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member

I am beyond flattered! And agree with David, you should toadally add me! ;]]
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    I am too new to develop a crush yet, but everyone's been nice. Great community! :flowerforyou:

10515637.png

I guess that's my issue too....either that or I'm too old lol :tongue:
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559

what's wrong with a little ball bustin' now and again?? :smokin:

Well, she can try to bust my balls, but they're steel so it might be a little hard to do.........:laugh:
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Now let me see...

swimgoddess: understands that Darwin isn't a burger joint, strong willed, sexy as hell but mostly that chick has cojones. Ain't nothing quite like a chick with balls...

Three of your choices are my MFP buddies, and I couldn't agree more with your assessment of their personalities. Truly awesome people :). Also, my crush is on that list lol.

Stoooo...be careful with Liz.

She bites lol.

Both of you have just made my whole day... week...month, even :D Even though one of you possibly gave a shard of my identity up (Just get down and start pushing now! Not the regular ones, the stand-up ones; they get me hot. But has me and possibly another chick who answered scratching our heads... I'm pretty darn sure I "bite" harder though!)

msf74: I may not have had the ovarian fortitude to put in the friend request before (sad, huh?), but since you granted me honorary cojones, watch out! Just please don't have a sexual orientation crisis on me, lol ;)

Lol! I was talking about Liz Davis to Stoooo. I'd never warn someone that you bite lol...it would be too fun watching them find out the hard way :D.

Ooops! I didn't realize "Stoooo" was a member and not a typo of an extended "so". My bad. But I'm pleased you take pleasure in sitting back and watching me ambush & maul the unsuspecting without giving them a courtesy heads-up. How... considerate. Another adjective we can add to the crisanderson27 swoonfest thread that has been appallingly given a misnomer of a heading ;)
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Now here's a question for you girls. Does your crush know you're crushing?

Mine does...definitely lol.

The answer from me is..... Yes...albeit With a little distance now...;-)

And are YOU willing to name names???? Or would that be inappropriate?
  • crisanderson27
    Ooops! I didn't realize "Stoooo" was a member and not a typo of an extended "so". My bad. But I'm pleased you take pleasure in sitting back and watching me ambush & maul the unsuspecting without giving them a courtesy heads-up. How... considerate. Another adjective we can add to the crisanderson27 swoonfest thread that has been appallingly given a misnomer of a heading ;)

Lol...have I told you recently how awesome you are? Because if not...that seriously needs corrected lol.
    And are YOU willing to name names???? Or would that be inappropriate?

Why wouldn't I? My crush certainly deserves the recognition. It's the one and only jq2122...for reasons far beyond those given by our friend from that island on the other side of the Atlantic.

Can you blame me?
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Cris - can't blame you at all....even I admire her and I'm female!

Sound women who is very intellectual and straight talking.

I wish I could communicate that well as I definitely have similar view points, but as you know, I kinda stumble over my words and they fall out of my mouth all wrong!

If I had yukonjoys humour, jq's intellect / etiquette I'd be smiling!