mfp crush

Options

Replies

• 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    i am so far behind on this thread it's not even funny. yeah i've got crushes... about 10 really serious ones. but ALL the ladies on my friends list are crazy HOTT! and the coolest ever. love 'em all!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Mine knows it so no need to name names :bigsmile:
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    Is there an application I have to fill out to get crushed on? LOL!

Wow :bigsmile: Crushing!!!!
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    mine knows but ill keep it a secret!
    known her for 15 years
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Ok, so i'm totally in2 men and married, but for some reason OHWHATADAY just keeps catchin my attn!!! So i'm gonna have to go wit that foxy lady, her BIG beautiful eyes, and whitty remarks!!..... and she's not even on my friends list, lol.
    add her as a friend, she is alot of fun. As long as she isn't bustin your balls

what's wrong with a little ball bustin' now and again?? :smokin:

Well, she can try to bust my balls, but they're steel so it might be a little hard to do.........:laugh:

challenge accepted!
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    mine knows but ill keep it a secret!
    known her for 15 years

I LOVE secrets :tongue:
  • hotstuff76
    Options
    me personally ,i crush on everyone lol x
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Ok, so i'm totally in2 men and married, but for some reason OHWHATADAY just keeps catchin my attn!!! So i'm gonna have to go wit that foxy lady, her BIG beautiful eyes, and whitty remarks!!..... and she's not even on my friends list, lol.

I am beyond flattered! And agree with David, you should toadally add me! ;]]
    Carrie is totally my girl crush!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

Selena, you are toadally mine too! Luciano needs to back the eff off before I shank his *kitten*.. in the face. :smokin:
  • JsGirl93
    Options

Selena, you are toadally mine too! Luciano needs to back the eff off before I shank his *kitten*.. in the face. :smokin:
    Haha! You can take him! I love a good shank fight!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I So Have a MFP Crush if that's what you call it, But he is very aware of this and doesn't mind at all... He knows who he is and that's all that really matters:wink:

But I Must Say All My Guy friends On MFP are SMOKIN HOTT!!!! And they know that as well, :wink:

Female Crush.. I will keep her to myself as well:wink:
  • hotstuff76
    Options
    i just love mfp crushes lol x
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    I So Have a MFP Crush if that's what you call it, But he is very aware of this and doesn't mind at all... He knows who he is and that's all that really matters:wink:

But I Must Say All My Guy friends On MFP are SMOKIN HOTT!!!! And they know that as well, :wink:

Who's your female crush? Do tell!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

Who's your female crush? Do tell!

Well If you insist Sweet Pete.. It's MsRobin:wink:
  • buffyfan28
    Options
    I have an MFP crush and am pleased to say my crush knows and is crushing on me too!!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I don't want any of my other MFP lady friends getting jealous, so I'm going to keep my crush to myself. :wink:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    I don't want any of my other MFP lady friends getting jealous, so I'm going to keep my crush to myself. :wink:

Haha!!! See now I am allready Jealous.. ~lmsao~:wink:
  • JsGirl93
    Options
    Momma, you're not my crush, but you're DEFINATELY my idol! <3
  • kingofmydomain
    Options
    Damn, I just joined and I've already developed a major crush on ~had3nuf~. She's cardio for the heart!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Momma, you're not my crush, but you're DEFINATELY my idol! <3

Oh Damn.. Selena No crush for me:ohwell: ~lmsao~ Love you Gorgeous *muah*