mfp crush

Options

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm coming clean because these people probably know anyway!

Msf74-He's well spoken, funny, supportive, and well let's face it...he's pleasing to my eyes :p.
    MMCPEREZ- A total sweetheart, funny and handsome...def a great supporter.
    Crisanderson - Another handsome sweetheart, supportive in more areas than just fitness (which I'll always be thankful for) and such a gentleman :-D

And Beachgirl!! She is such a beautiful woman with a big heart, sassy attitude, and great head on her shoulders!

That is my top ones at the moment, though I will say all my friends are pretty awesome! :p There has only been one other person but that will remain private!

Aww, thank you! I'm crushing back! :flowerforyou:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    <~~~married woman who gave names and details!

Bravo.

I don't get the big deal about giving names. It's not like you are going to run off with the object of your cyber affection. Considering all my crushes also live on the other side of the Atlantic it's not like I can do the mattress mambo with them either. I know it's long but it ain't THAT long...
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    I had to think about this!

ket_the_jet and msf74 - because of their intelligence! I love reading their posts and can't wait to see what they say next! And of course they are both attractive!

davidS78 - because of those arms, and legs, and he is sweet and supportive too!

evilbanks - because he's a great, supportive friend, and very attractive too!

Dontgiveup82 - because she is beautiful and has a great smile, is a sweetheart, and I have fun chatting with her, she's my PIC, even though we are both suckers!!

All the women on my friends list! I have some of the sexiest, most beautiful, inspiring, sarcastic, funny, confident, down-to-earth women as friends.
  • LadyG33
    LadyG33 Posts: 46
    Options
    I am new to the site.... No crush yet!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Now let me see...

dontgiveup82: gorgeous, funny, intelligent and understanding. An all round great person who always makes me smile.
    Shannon: queen of the Chit Chat section without question. Acerbic wit, sarcastic, funny, egalitarian. That, and she looks like she could suck a golfball through a hosepipe...
    jq2122: truly a lady in every sense of the word. If I didn't know better I would be sure she attended a Swiss Finishing School as her awareness and sensitivity to manners and etiquette is astonishing.
    sleepy texan: kind, compassionate but mostly just utterly, utterly beautiful. Everytime I see her profile pic I stop breathing a little.
    swimgoddess: understands that Darwin isn't a burger joint, strong willed, sexy as hell but mostly that chick has cojones. Ain't nothing quite like a chick with balls...

That is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me, and it is much appreciated. My mom would love that, too. She didn't send me abroad for finishing school, but she did the best she could.

Oh, and I have 3 categories of MFP crushes ... you definitely fall into one of them, but I won't say which. That would belie everything you just said about me. ;)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Cris, you are also on my list, and apparently, I am not alone. The ladies of MFP love them some crisanderson27.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

Dontgiveup82 - because she is beautiful and has a great smile, is a sweetheart, and I have fun chatting with her, she's my PIC, even though we are both suckers!!

Hahahahaa...yeah suckers is right. **hangs head in shame** Meh, I'm over it! lol

Oh of course.....Ket is also up there on the list...that guy has me in hysterics most times and he doesn't even mean to.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Is there an application I have to fill out to get crushed on? LOL!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

i'm crushin you babe.... lol
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options

Um, I think you just did. Yowza!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

I think you just did... nom nom
  • _beachgirl_
    Options

Can I amend my list? Gotta crush on a man in uniform!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Now let me see...

swimgoddess: understands that Darwin isn't a burger joint, strong willed, sexy as hell but mostly that chick has cojones. Ain't nothing quite like a chick with balls...

Three of your choices are my MFP buddies, and I couldn't agree more with your assessment of their personalities. Truly awesome people :). Also, my crush is on that list lol.

Stoooo...be careful with Liz.

She bites lol.

Both of you have just made my whole day... week...month, even :D Even though one of you possibly gave a shard of my identity up (Just get down and start pushing now! Not the regular ones, the stand-up ones; they get me hot. But has me and possibly another chick who answered scratching our heads... I'm pretty darn sure I "bite" harder though!)

msf74: I may not have had the ovarian fortitude to put in the friend request before (sad, huh?), but since you granted me honorary cojones, watch out! Just please don't have a sexual orientation crisis on me, lol ;)
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I haven't been on here long enough to start one, but reading through this thread and checkin out pics...... that's almost enough for me!! HOLY HOTTNESS, both men and women...... maybe i should be a little more adventurous and ask for more friendships just so i can stare at the hotness easier.....
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Shirt off = crush
  • ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    a crush would certainly add to the already great way this site makes me feel!!
  • infamousmk
    Options
    The day I get a MFP crush will be the day I crown myself winner of the universe.

Or maybe just "willing to post my hot body" ribbon winner...
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow!

Trav- You just made mine!

Cris- Always been on mine ;)

David-Good lord....
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    The day I get a MFP crush will be the day I crown myself winner of the universe.

How could a guy not crush on you? :flowerforyou:
  • infamousmk
    Options

How could a guy not crush on you? :flowerforyou:

Tasks:

Become winner of the universe - check!

... I wasn't fishing, I swear! lol.