mfp crush

Options

Replies

• jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    i'm married my feelings were teleported to another dimension all I have now is empty space :indifferent:

Poor you! :cry: You can look you know, as long as ya don't touch!! :wink: My hubby is aware of who floats my boat :love: :love: and i know who floats his! :love: :love: As long as we're at the top of each other's lists then we're groovy baby!
    :drinker:

I have many MFP crushes, you're all sooooooooooooooo fabulous!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I have a crush on every lady on here because you are all incredibly gorgeous and sexy!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    lol i'd love to see where THIS thread ends up

As long as we don't try to discuss women getting along with women in general...it should be safe enough =p.
    Nobody ever names names on these threads. Including me. :bigsmile:

Ohh...! Oh! Pick me...PICK ME!!!

=D

I have an MFP crush, btw...care to guess?

I may have a new crush and he's not even a friend of mine
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Why are people so reluctant to name names? We are all on her for basically the same reason, so it stands to reason that we are all vain to some degree, so who wouldn't want to know someone thought they were hot? There is no better ego boost than to have a hot person tell you that you are hot, is there?

oh, wait... if someone says you're hot, that's a backhanded compliment that isn't really a compliment, right? ok, I get it now.

I'm married and vain and I have no problem naming names, because I think people should get to hear how hot they are. Oh, I also am friends with other chicks. hahaha
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I have a crush on every lady on here because you are all incredibly gorgeous and sexy!

you are the sweetest ever
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    As of this evening, crisanderson27 officially goes in my 'crushes' list. :glasses:

Whos list ISN'T he on?? LOL

Seriously....he is just an all around great guy...impossible not to crush him just a little.
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Going to have to keep this one to myself ! :blushing: :laugh:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    sorry a lady has to keep some secrets :tongue:
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    Not sure if I have an MFP crush ... But I do love all the eye candy (including some on this thread :love:)
    yep this is me too! Love all my mfp friends!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    All I can do is sigh....oh well....(sighing again)...
    I kinda have a crush but mainly fir his personality and valuable support...oh well...I'm taken, he's taken and a great big ocean separates the two...nevermind..damnit!

Hahaha :wink:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I kinda have a crush but mainly fir his personality and valuable support...oh well...I'm taken, he's taken and a great big ocean separates the two...nevermind..damnit!

Its ok babycakes!!?!?!?! I know you wanna jump on this awesomely tanned man!...........................oceans whall not keep us apart!
    Come here dear and shake these bones!........damn!!!:devil:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Its ok babycakes!!?!?!?! I know you wanna jump on this awesomely tanned man!...........................oceans whall not keep us apart!
    Come here dear and shake these bones!........damn!!!:devil:

Thanks beerrunner....sadly...id rather not jump on you.....I might cause some damage with my stilettos!

You seem tO have the same lines for all the ladies on here..."raises eyebrow"...whilst holding stiletto...:-)

'fraid the person I semi-crush on is...........not you.....sorry. Your an humourous guy tho!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Shhhh, I can't tell, I'm married :blushing:
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I must be the ONLY married woman who not only named names, but gave detailed reasons why AND had no qualms about showing my husband!

What's wrong with you people? You may be married, not dead. It's also a rare thing that IRL rendezvous are a possibility, so give compliments where they are most certainly due! *hops of soapbox and gives it a good frustrated kick*
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    oooh! I have some....stalk their diaries...love to hear what they have to say...some of my female 'friends'! Men...it's all about those BODIES and, of course, the information that they provide...
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I must be the ONLY married woman who not only named names, but gave detailed reasons why AND had no qualms about showing my husband!

What's wrong with you people? You may be married, not dead. It's also a rare thing that IRL rendezvous are a possibility, so give compliments where they are most certainly due! *hops of soapbox and gives it a good frustrated kick*

Not the only one! I'm engaged and totally named names. I'm all about stroking each others' egos when it's time to do so.
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I wish I had an MFP crush :( Crushworthy MFP-ers, flock to my page! :)
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options

I THINK THAT YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY :D
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options

Totally agree. I dont have a crush but I wonder if anyone has a crush on me? Hmmm
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options

I THINK THAT YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY :D
    Why are you yelling!!!! J/k. There was a post earlier about all caps messages