Options

Replies

• abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I have a couple :blushing:
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have so many beautiful and encouraging female friends on here. I can't just pick one. There are several and I think a coulple of them already know who they are ;)
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Everyone on my friends list. Except the dudes :)

Yes I know, lame post
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I don't really have one...but there are a lot of good-looking guys on here.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I don't know names or faces... but have a crush on several arms & abs... and a couple puppies....
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I don't know names or faces... but have a crush on several arms & abs... and a couple puppies....
    lol good one :)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I wanna crush...
  • had3nuf
    had3nuf Posts: 59
    Options
    I've got a crush on MFP....I think about it alot....I look forward to seeing it..and communicating with it. Weird, huh? Lololol..just kiddin.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I have my crushes. Here they are in order of awesomeness
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I haven't really met any guys on here to crush on. Seen a few that were cute though:)
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    For his whole personality and amazing physical progress: crisanderson27

For his Seth McFarlane level of intimidating intellect, sense of sarcasm and quick-wit: msf74 (still haven't found enough ovarian fortitude to friend request him yet)

For his brutal honesty, ability to call it like it is, total confidence in not giving a flying f@ck about what others think of him and his heart in the face of adversity; he truly is the Dr. Perry Cox of MFP: MrBrown72

For her brutal honesty, ability to call it like it is, sense of sarcasm & humor: FearAnLoathing

For being my one IRL friend who was brave enough to take the MFP plunge recenty, who I had to go to the lengths of getting breast implants and Latisse to finally obtain her most enviable assets for myself: foodieforlife

For their drool-worthy curves that might have me tempted to throw them in a well and lower a basket while ordering, "it puts the lotion on it's skin...": my buddy fpueblo and lollie1285 from the swimsuit thread

Oh yeah, I'm a happily married Kinsey 2 woman ;)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    For his whole personality and amazing physical progress: crisanderson27

Aww!! You know you rock soo much more than I do!

As for me...I have one MFP crush.

Scott613

I even took an Avalonis style profile picture for him, since he's from Texas.

Umm...yeah.

But if he ever calls me 'Sweet Cheeks'...I might have to beat him down lol.

=p
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    As of this evening, crisanderson27 officially goes in my 'crushes' list. :glasses:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    As of this evening, crisanderson27 officially goes in my 'crushes' list. :glasses:

Whos list ISN'T he on?? LOL
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    i'm married my feelings were teleported to another dimension all I have now is empty space :indifferent:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Whos list ISN'T he on?? LOL

Aww...you girls are too sweet =D!
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I dont have one but I'd like one :)
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow, this thread got LONG!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Why are people so reluctant to name names? We are all on her for basically the same reason, so it stands to reason that we are all vain to some degree, so who wouldn't want to know someone thought they were hot? There is no better ego boost than to have a hot person tell you that you are hot, is there?

oh, wait... if someone says you're hot, that's a backhanded compliment that isn't really a compliment, right? ok, I get it now.

Maybe our crushes already know how we feel.

This just went to a whole new level> Who is your secret MFP lover? HAHA.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Ok, playtime is over lol...back to your regularly scheduled profile picture :p.

I really do have an MFP crush...and its sooo not Scott lol.