Replies

• MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I love looking at avalonis and mrmarius's profile pics...:love:
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    One hot man crush and a flurry girls!!! Pretty sure they all know already, but just in case, I'm not calling them out here!!! lol
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i saw this guy on the ''before and after'' pic thread, and i was like ''ooh niiiiiiice'' haha. but i dont know his name, and even if i did, im not telling. ive only been here a few days for gods sake!!!

and oh yeah, my hubby wouldnt be very impressed. but stuff him, what he doesnt know cant hurt him right? :p
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    There are a couple people on MFP that make me tingle inside, not naming names until they name mine though :wink:

Back at yeah. Ha!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    One hot man crush and a flurry girls!!! Pretty sure they all know already, but just in case, I'm not calling them out here!!! lol

:blushing: Don't worry Jen I'm totally crushin on you. ;) I love all my girlfriends and my hot hot hubby. lmao Nothing wrong with having a girlfriend because there are soooo many levels of that concept! lmao
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    Well...first I have to get some MFP male friends....or some extremely hot MFP girl friends :devil:
    Hello. Friend? :flowerforyou:

Well....hi there! :blushing:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    There are a couple people on MFP that make me tingle inside, not naming names until they name mine though :wink:

Back at yeah. Ha!

Does that mean I am considered a MFP crush?!? ::excitement::
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

Back at yeah. Ha!

Does that mean I am a MFP crush?!? ::excitement::

pfft. duh

Oh you weren't talking to me. :blushing:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Back at yeah. Ha!

Easily could be. :wink:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    :ohwell:
  • Lachsis
    Lachsis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love all of my friends and hold them close to my heart. But two are very special to me. Major crush on the daddy-man and on the cupcake-girl. Not naming them though. They know who they are. =^_^=
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    No crushes but there are some ladies that make me do this:

dayum.jpg
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    No crushes but there are some ladies that make me do this:

dayum.jpg

LOVE that movie!!!

Sorry..... Off topic....
  • fbmandy55
    Options

Back at yeah. Ha!

pfft. duh

Oh you weren't talking to me. :blushing:

NO, guys I can joke with. My increased sexuality towards the same sex makes me unable to do so with them :wink:
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    NO, guys I can joke with. My increased sexuality towards the same sex makes me unable to do so with them :wink:

You know, its funny that you mention that. When I was a teenager, being bi was only for attention really, because what teenage guy DOESNT think thats hot?? :laugh:

As I get older, I don't know if I could call it sexuality towards the same sex is increasing, but I definately have much more appreciation for a beautiful woman than I used to. There is something to a woman that makes it so much easier to talk to and trust than a guy. IMO of course. :flowerforyou:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    It was quite disappointing that all of the other girls in HS were only bisexual for attention. As a woman that has ALWAYS loved the ladies (and men), I felt totally sad every time a "bi" girl didn't want to make out. So, uh ... if you think you might be attracted to women now, just know that making out with chicks is cool.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    It was quite disappointing that all of the other girls in HS were only bisexual for attention. As a woman that has ALWAYS loved the ladies (and men), I felt totally sad every time a "bi" girl didn't want to make out. So, uh ... if you think you might be attracted to women now, just know that making out with chicks is cool.
    There are more than a few of my friends that I am attracted to actually. And my husband is more than happy to offer my make out skills to any women that show the slightest bit of interest. LOL :laugh:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    There are more than a few of my friends that I am attracted to actually. And my husband is more than happy to offer my make out skills to any women that show the slightest bit of interest. LOL :laugh:

Husbands are always good for a guilt-free pass to crush on girl friends!
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    hmmm dont know too many people on here, but i have seen some gorgeous men & women!!!!
  • fbmandy55
    Options

Husbands are always good for a guilt-free pass to crush on girl friends!

Most of the time. Unfortunately I had a significant other that ended a 5 year relationship over sexuality. Party pooper.