mfp crush

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I wish I had an MFP crush :( Crushworthy MFP-ers, flock to my page! :)

Already have. :wink:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. I dont have a crush but I wonder if anyone has a crush on me? Hmmm

I kind of wondered too...didn't have the cojones to post it myself LOL
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    None so far, but with so many fine ladies about it's bound to happen eventually. Wonder if there's any crushin' on me.... ? Any... ? No... ? Damn.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I have a new crush! He's super smokin hot! But... he shall remain nameless!
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options

I THINK THAT YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY :D
    Why are you yelling!!!! J/k. There was a post earlier about all caps messages

Haha I know, I saw it and laughed because I am THAT girl. One of my friends and I only text in caps because we iz SO ESSITED ALL DA TIME.
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    So many to choose from.................... :flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    If I were looking for an Internet crush, I'd find plenty of potential here...holy crap there are some cute guys on this site :heart:
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options

I THINK THAT YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY :D
    Why are you yelling!!!! J/k. There was a post earlier about all caps messages

Haha I know, I saw it and laughed because I am THAT girl. One of my friends and I only text in caps because we iz SO ESSITED ALL DA TIME.
    no more monster energy drinks for y'all!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    None so far, but with so many fine ladies about it's bound to happen eventually. Wonder if there's any crushin' on me.... ? Any... ? No... ? Damn.

Hi, I'm Tracy :flowerforyou:
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options

Already have. :wink:

Hahaha... true :)
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options

DAMNIT why didnt I try that line???????
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    while there are very attractive men on here I have no crush

Single and drunk at a bar, that might be different.

LMAO!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Haha, my crush is unavailable so.... *sits on the couch cuddling with 2 adorable dogs*
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    I ve got a crush ... But sooooo not sharing :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Now here's a question for you girls. Does your crush know you're crushing?

Mine does...definitely lol.
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options

no doubt David! what were we thinkin'?
  • ESVABelle
    Options
    Okay, after being called out and reading back at other people who could man-up and name names, I've got 3 that immediately come to mind (there's more, but I'd be going through practically my whole friends list)

So in no particular order: (Actually, alphabetical because I'm a bit OCD)

Alex215 - He's a good guy, he takes time to listen and is a good friend. He has a head on his shoulders, a plan for his future and (sorry ladies) a girlfriend. Definitely an MFPeep I'm happy to have on my list.

DavidS78 - Just look at his picture. Now, get a towel and wipe up the drool, seriously, you're embarrassing yourself :-P But don't worry, I did the same thing. He is so DEDICATED, made huge progress and continues on still. He can speak intelligently about macros, work-outs and motivation - not only for himself, but others. He takes the time to actually read the food diary and make comments. And his wifey (CSelf1) is an absolute GEM. I would say she's lucky to have him, but he's just as lucky to have her. :-)

JNick77 - He's on this list for similar reasons as Alex & David. Post a new picture? He notices (and comments). It seems like no matter what's going on, he takes the time and the interest to respond. He communicates well, is supportive and perpetually encourages people to do their own research to find what works for them. He's an absolute sweetheart. Also unavailable. :-P
  • ESVABelle
    Options
    Now here's a question for you girls. Does your crush know you're crushing?

Mine does...definitely lol.

While I was typing out my "crush" list, I thought of like...4 more to add, but decided to stop at 3 :-P
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Not really a crush, but more intimidated by his hotness. So much so that I, the chick rarely at a loss for words, can only post the lamest of WTGs & good jobs, & one word posts to his posts & questions. Lol Loser!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: Hi, my name is Tracy, but you can call me whatever comes to mind :bigsmile: