Nice things people have said about you lately...

Options

Replies

• calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Not a physical compliment. I was promoted last week and I work in an office full of jerks who think I don't deserve it because I haven't worked there for years on end. A co-worker stopped by my desk and said "You know, you've worked hard at everything you've done since you started here. Those *kitten* don't realize how lucky we are to have you to keep things afloat around here."
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    "You're already built-up." (referring to my self-esteem)

And one of my MFP friends recommended one of my blog posts to his friends. Recommending my writing is like the ultimate compliment to me.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Not a physical compliment. I was promoted last week and I work in an office full of jerks who think I don't deserve it because I haven't worked there for years on end. A co-worker stopped by my desk and said "You know, you've worked hard at everything you've done since you started here. Those *kitten* don't realize how lucky we are to have you to keep things afloat around here."

Nice! Maybe once the other guys lose the attitude and do their jobs, they'll get things like raises, promotions, and you know, friends too. :-)
  • justaxletdown
    Options
    A couple of my coworkers today were talking about how *apparently* a lot of the guy customers flirt with me at work. I don't think they're flirting, but Mike said that a couple of them look me up and down with *those* eyes. I don't believe him hahahah. And Terri told me I must have a boyfriend because I'm "so friendly, everyone loves me." I'm like, hahaha nope actually no one's really interested in me like that ever :-p It was nice, I guess more so funny cause I don't really believe them hahah.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Your so positive and motivating!! - From my favorite MFP friends!

I am so happy to be able to do that for them!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Someone at school said today: " You are getting smaller and smaller everyday" This kind of made me happy that people notice changes even though i don't see them in myself yet :-)
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Today my trainer told me that I look awesome and to tell my fiancé that's he's welcome!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    People have been complimenting my hair a lot lately.

Im not sure whether to take this as a compliment though since my hair is really awful o_o
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Went to a party over the weekend and actually heard "WOW you've lost a lot of weight havent you?"

I reacted like a bumbling moron and finally said thanks, lol
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    That I haven't been as much of an *kitten* this week as I normally am? :noway:

^^^^^This....except I get the word bit** instead of the a-word. :bigsmile:
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I've been told I'm a big, mean, gargoyle today, followed by that we are wonderful creatures, and not mean.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Yesterday someone called me a freaky b*tch,totally made my day. I love compliments!:heart:
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I got called Mr. Six Pack! :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My husband came home yesterday and told me, "hello gorgeous." :)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    You're getting "too skinny", "where is your butt" to mention a few...
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    A cop who pulled me over recently said, "I think you're beautiful. Will you go out with me tonight??" I never get hit on at all!! That will stay with me for a long, long time!

THat's amazing and only happens in movies? Did you still get a ticket? :ohwell:
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've been told several times this week that I have a TINY waist. No one has ever called anything on me tiny before!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    one of the attorneys here said today " youre getting skinny girl!".
    made me smile cause he is one of the most NON observant people when comes to appearances.
  • tchase95
    Options
    My boss said this today: "We don't warn you when the big-wigs are coming through because you always look great and have your job done". I still would like some warning, lol!
  • LovahLaura
    Options
    My boyfriend and others seem to think I have very soft, clear, beautiful skin. It's true...I do keep really good care of my face! :happy:

And my boyfriend calls me "beautiful" or "gorgeous" every day. :blushing: