You have GOT to be kidding me...

Options
12346»

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Why does it seem appropriate to troll somebody, alert the world via email, destroy someone's credibility via cyberspace over a break up? A simple break up of a relationship that was only 3 months old anyway.

His text was innapropriate.

Your response was inappropriate.

A large majority of these posts are inappropriate.

There is a silver lining to this episode though. A cautionary tale. A call to action, if you will.

I'm sending my wife roses to her workplace.

Appropriate spelled correctly here.

You seemed to have forgotten it here.

Once again, you remembered. Did you take your memory pill?

My lining today is blue, thanks.

Nobody cares.

I care.

As an adult, I appreciate seeing more than one point of view.

*Hits spell check* Now....GO!!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I'm still wondering how my response was inappropriate. Since I didn't respond to him *shrug*
    that's what I am wondering as well..if anyone gets flamed, its the rest of us for comming up with ways to get him back. But I guess some people are just looking for a fight..:noway:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Look up "passive aggressive" in the dictionary and that *kitten*'s picture would be next to it.
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Can you repack it and "return to sender" ...what a freaking a'hole...

Not a bad idea...you can also add put a "forward to (insert address of a really ritzy/millions of dollars to live in town) then stamp a return to sender and add a note to it saying you want nothing from him and are uninterested in what is in the box and if he tries to contact you again the police will be notified.

Or you could just have a zen moment and thank your lucky stars you are not in that relationship anymore...I mean seriously??? Who needs two anuses?
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I apologize on behalf of the male gender. What a Royal *kitten* that guy is!!!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    where do you find these people?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    where do you find these people?

Match.com.

I have no shame.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Dude I responded to this topic this morning and somewhere between now and then it turned into an elementary school yard fight.

I still stand by what I said. Guy's a douche canoe and you're better off without him :smile:

LMAO @ "douche canoe"...can I borrow that one? I know a few people for whom it would be TOTALLY appropriate.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Dude I responded to this topic this morning and somewhere between now and then it turned into an elementary school yard fight.

I still stand by what I said. Guy's a douche canoe and you're better off without him :smile:

LMAO @ "douche canoe"...can I borrow that one? I know a few people for whom it would be TOTALLY appropriate.

LMFAO I missed the word canoe in there! I have a new favorite :) Fantastic!
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    What a JERK..so sorry! And he's a doctor?!?! Man, I would hate to see his bed side manner!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I would call him a *kitten* but that would be an insult to donkeys everywhere.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

LMFAO I missed the word canoe in there! I have a new favorite :) Fantastic!

My all time favorite is still 'asshat'...but, I'm one of those 'if it's good, don't rock the...canoe' types I guess lol.

Seriously hun...just wow. Your post in the 'Question for the Ladies' thread makes more sense lol. I'd read the other tall guy thread when it was going on btw. If someone like you is pulling winners like that...the male gender in general has fallen into a sad, sad state of disrepair.

Raise your boy right...for the sake of women everywhere!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    My all time favorite is still 'asshat'...but, I'm one of those 'if it's good, don't rock the...canoe' types I guess lol.

Seriously hun...just wow. Your post in the 'Question for the Ladies' thread makes more sense lol. I'd read the other tall guy thread when it was going on btw. If someone like you is pulling winners like that...the male gender in general has fallen into a sad, sad state of disrepair.

You can bet the bank on that one. This boy will learn a thing or two about chivalry... and common decency ;-)
  • crisanderson27
    Options

You can bet the bank on that one. This boy will learn a thing or two about chivalry... and common decency ;-)

Good girl!

I've got two boys as of now...between us that's three decent young men coming into the world (from various parts of the globe lol).

I'm thinking that's not quite enough to repair the whole gender...but it's a start.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "men suck" kind of gal. There are wonderful, kind hearted, responsible, chivalrous, funny, sexy men out there. Unfortunately, just not one that I'm acquainted with that happens to be single *LOL*
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Wow. What an *kitten*.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "men suck" kind of gal. There are wonderful, kind hearted, responsible, chivalrous, funny, sexy men out there. Unfortunately, just not one that I'm acquainted with that happens to be single *LOL*

For sure lol. I've found men come in a few types...most of them poor excuses...and that it takes some digging to get to the good ones. Often they are where you may have least expected them. Other times...over the course of years of poor circumstances, they become buried in the body of a lesser man, just waiting the right set of events to remind them what they used to be. Sometimes they are just there plain as day...but those don't last long so you have to be quick lol.

I certainly wish you luck finding one though. Women who really appreciate them are few and far between anymore...and it's a shame. The right woman...ALWAYS brings out the best in her man...if it's there to be brought out.