I would like to lose 10 lbs in 8 days

Options

Replies

• SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I hear slapping your chest as you try to lick your ear is a great cardio workout to burn calories quick. The trick is to slap as hard as you can in order to get more whip action. When you can successfully lick your earlobe, you've lost 10 pounds in 8 days.

Oh ho ho!! You got me!!! But the jokes on you. I only did this for 27 minutes before I caught on!!! And I ALMOST licked my earlobe. Another 7 minutes and I'd have had it.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one else would drink pee with me

:devil:

Lets go. I'll do shot for shot.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I see amputation was already covered. But since nobody's mentioned them yet: liposuction and extreme dehydration also ought to work to reach your 8 day goal.

liposuction will take long time to recover, she might not be able to stand up and walk around too well yet.
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Eat Kentucky Fried Chicken and take Alli pills while working the shake weight.

lolol! and ewwwww!!! and then lolol! and then ewwww!!! and.......
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks (14 days), first 5 lbs was water weight the 2nd was by completely taking Gluten out of my diet. I did not do it on purpose, my doctor told me I needed to stop eating gluten (to see if it would solve another medical issue). It is HARD trust me.

It means NO WHEAT! Which means NO dressing for your salad (I did oil and balsamic vinegar). Most seasonings you can't eat either. Here is what a day in my life of no gluten was.

I lost the weight and kept it off (I have been stuck at 23lbs lost for around a month), and I still do not each much gluten, and when I do, I didn't gain the weight back! I found some amazing corn pasta, which is what I eat now when I want pasta. I hardly ever have bread. But when I eat out, and throw some gluten into my diet, I haven't gained it back. I ended up doing 2 months 100% gluten free, and now I am about 75 or 80%.

Good luck!

Going GF probably won't have a huge impact on someone who isn't also Gluten Intolerant. I know this because when I went GF i lost a ton of weight, my roommate had to go GF too bc of my level of sensitivity and she did not lose weight, even though we were eating the same things.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Figure this out mathematically: 10lbs (if it were all fat) would be the loss of 35,000 calories in 8 days. That's burning 4,375 a day ON TOP OF what you already burn. You would have to workout for about 6 1/2 hours with a burn of 500 calories per hour to reach that.
    Hate to tell you that I don't think it's gonna happen.

If it did, it ain't fat you lost, but just water and you'll gain it all back again once you drink up.

Not to mention you're gonna eat at that party, so that dress will even fit tighter.

Tough Love solution: forget about the dress. It's more IMPORTANT to focus on your grandmother and enjoy it.

Love your reply!!!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Can't believe it hasn't been said yet...but take up crystal meth...problem solved! (assuming you don't mind losing a lot of teeth and having sores all over your body)

YES! This was going to be my suggestion!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

Darn, if only I knew a pregnant person
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You could cut off your arm. :huh:
  • silverzap
    silverzap Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Have you tried atkins or the 17 day diet I just lost 7 pounds in 8 days on the 17 day diet:)
  • bree2012
    bree2012 Posts: 179
    Options
    Have you tried atkins or the 17 day diet I just lost 7 pounds in 8 days on the 17 day diet:)

What? 7 pounds in 8 days? Did you keep the weight off?
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

Before I commit...is it my pee or somebody elses?

Excellent question.

It must be the pee of a pregnant virgin in order to work. And that certainly is not me...

Oh.. Ok.

I'll just pour this out then.
  • SweGuy
    SweGuy Posts: 78
    Options
    Get a new dress because there is no healthy diet in the world that would make you lose 10lbs in 8 days... Sorry to be so blunt but we have to face reality sometimes..
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't we all!
  • leslielt
    leslielt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions? I am so behind in my weight loss I have been jogging and walking and doing zumba, granted I eat alot of healthy and unhealthy food (really cutting back though) but I am tired of losing less than 1 lb a week.

Also, My grandma's 100th birthday celebration is on the 3rd of September and I want to fit into my size 14 dress.

Spanx
  • squintana1979
    Options
    That was gonna be my suggestion. You can also go on a Magnesium Citrate diet for the next 8 days. Let us know how it comes out for you...
    [/quote]

Freakin hilarious!
  • fb1960
    fb1960 Posts: 23
    Options
    dont eat? lol try atkins

Atkins - THE most unhealthy, system shocking, Ketosis generating piece of advice given.
  • SWgal
    SWgal Posts: 62
    Options
    If you want to feel your best, go out and find a dress that fits you well and flatters your figure...then continue to workout, make healthy choices with food and portions and drink lots of water! Enjoy the celebration!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    go get a new dress that you feel comfortable in NOW

then get into a routine of eating healthy and being active...the 10 lbs will come off but not in 8 days.
    THIS is a good idea. Go and find a dress you love that fits right now. Even if you did lose 10 pounds, unfortunately it would just be water weight. You could exercise until you're blue in the face and there is no way you can lost that much fat. Sorry, man. :-(
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Rapid weight loss is very unhealthy and you are likely to put it all back on with more on top! I know it is frustrating not losing much, but at least you are losing weight. Please do not make yourself ill for the sake of one dress. When you have lost the weight at a healthy pace you will feel much better about it too X :flowerforyou: