Replies

• yad97
    yad97 Posts: 43
    Options
    Duplicate
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    D6L1 done! Still having a hard time with rope skipping and anterior raises...
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Day 10, Level 1 done, with a side of Butt Bible Lower, Level 1 for good measure. Woot! Looking forward to the planks in Level 2. Burn it, Shredders!

Those of you who are expressing concern about not losing weight yet - this is my second consecutive round of 30DS, and I found that the weight loss happened more toward the end, and there was a more significant change in inches than in pounds lost, if that makes sense. I did it about half Natalie, half Anita the first time and lost about 6 pounds and 6 1/2 inches (measuring waist, thighs, hips and arms). This time I am doing it entirely Natalie style (plus adding in extra workouts from time to time) so I am hopeful that there will be an even greater change when the 30 days is over. In October, I plan to do Butt Bible according to the BB workout plan, using elliptical for my cardio.
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    hello good people! so happy to report that Level one is now behind me ;). although I do w
    onder how much level 2 is going to tax me....but onward and upward!!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Level one done. Ready for level two... I think. Lord help me!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Can I still join your group. I just gor the 30 day shred and gave it a try on thursday (it kicked my butt and I am still sore) but it would be nice to have to report on it and I feel that would make me accountable for the exercise!!!! I will start tonight!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Level 1 done! Woohoo!!! Tomorrow planks, planks, and more planks....woohoo.... :)

For those of you that have asked about making workouts up... I do it all the time. I do them back to back and they sure are a kick butt workout. I would prefer not to skip days, but life sometimes just gets in the way. I do worry a bit about my body getting used to those 40 min workouts and then the 20 min ones not kicking my butt as much, but I figure any working out is good.

Have a great weekend all!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post this morning that level 1 is done! I was so bored about mid-way through (second round without a break between) I'm looking forward to level 2, which is my favorite!!!

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    I already did :happy:
  • Samhally
    Options
    Missed l1d3 yesterday so did it tonight and followed up with 40 min of zumba. Whew. Finally got weights for 30ds too, 3 lbers andbthey are kicking my butt lol
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS on September 1st - haven't missed a day yet!

First day of Level 2 today - I consider myself a fairly fit person but oh my gosh, I thought I was dying! Had to switch down from 2kg weights to 1.5kg weight!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS on September 1st - haven't missed a day yet!

First day of Level 2 today - I consider myself a fairly fit person but oh my gosh, I thought I was dying! Had to switch down from 2kg weights to 1.5kg weight!

haha I know right! Level 2 kicks my butt! I feel like it is SO much harder than level 1, but I am up for the challenge!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LEVEL 2!!! I did the first time around in August, LOVE it even more this time around. Increased weights on everything but the last set of Anterior raises.

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Day 11, Level 2- OMG!! I never thought so much sweat was possible...this is definitely a workout, going to take some getting used to, but glad its behind me! The planks with all the jumping and twisting and jacks....too much, Jillian's out for blood. :cry: :laugh: see you all tomorrow.
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Finished up day 10 today. Start level 2 tomorrow.

I noticed that after day 6 it felt like my arms are getting weaker the more I do. I also noticed some soreness that I haven't had during a workout since the first week of august. Has anyone else had this problem?
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Day 11, Level 2- OMG!! I never thought so much sweat was possible...this is definitely a workout, going to take some getting used to, but glad its behind me! The planks with all the jumping and twisting and jacks....too much, Jillian's out for blood. :cry: :laugh: see you all tomorrow.

I used to all the planks etc because I completed 6 Week 6 Pack earlier this year (there are very few planks in this compared to that haha)! I can handle the cardio and ab work. But the strength is killing me!!! Especially when I'm worn down from Abs/Cardio! :sad: Life's not fair!!!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    missed day 10 of level 1 yesterday, so I completed it and started level 2 today...boy was i sweating!!! i actually like level 2 =D (don't know if maybe it's because i was ready to do something different)
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I've missed like 4 days of doing the 30ds due to lack of sleep/insomnia and not having the energy to do much of anything...should I start the 30ds all over again? Or just finish the last day of level 1 like i was supposed to and move on?
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is kicking my butt! 6 more days of it before level 3...
  • owls4eva
    owls4eva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've missed a couple of days too. I'm making sure i do at the 10 days at level 1 or i think i might die if i move to level 2! Day 10 today so i will see what tomorrow brings, help!