30 Day Shred Group- September

Options

Replies

• Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 and I must say I feel better this time around than the other 2 attempts.....
    I can actually get the jumping jacks done without feeling like I'm gonna die and on Sunday I did an actual butt kick (serious I touched my butt) :tongue:

Favourite exercises - punches (I get to catch my breathe)

Least favourite - jump jacks or any exercise that makes my boobs wanna slap me in the face :grumble:
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Going to go start L1D7 for me today, 3 days left of level 1 ! i feel so much stronger but i actually watched the previews of level 2 and level 3 and im getting scared ! ahha

Favorites: Chest Flys, Butt Kicks, Punches, and every ABS excercise cause there on the ground (I feel like its a mini break) haha
    Least: Side Lunges with Anterior raises.. they kill meee x)
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oooooh...I'm a couple of days late but I think I can make them up somewhere in the next 30 days. I've started this so many times and never completed it - so motivated right now to actually do it!

YOU CAN DO IT :) STICK TO IT, YOULL FEEL GREAT :drinker:
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! I find I do jumping jacks MUCH better when I'm barefoot! I have to agree with most, I do NOT like the anterior raises!

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Greetings Everyone! Day 6 done, increased to 5lb weights from 2.5, anterior raises are the most difficult for me now, especially in light of the increase weight...but getting it in. I have noticed that during level 1, section 1- the push up set on the first round seems to be 15, and in the second round seems to be 10. Anyone else notice that? or maybe my count is off...
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done. I am starting to get bored faster the second time around because it is easier. So! I'm trying to focus on doing things with Natalie more.

Things I am struggling with: anterior raises and push ups. Last time I could do regular push ups, but I think I was doing them wrong. Made it through 3/4 of the arm raises today. Hoping that by day 10 I can do the regular push ups and all of the arm raises.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Will be on day 6 today. It is actually getting easier, I got through the bicycle crunches without stopping yesterday!!

I have to say I hate the side lunges with the arm raises, but I think my weights are too heavy. Love the ab workout, the squat punches and chest flys.

Retook my measurements the other day because I haven't lost much weight but feel the difference in my body. I've almost lost an inch in my hips and a little in my waist! So it's working!!
  • shannonevan
    shannonevan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Can I join for today? I'm starting her tonight.
  • SteppingOutofGrey
    SteppingOutofGrey Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day six completed today = hurrah. Finding it increasingly difficult to drag myself out of bed - but - only 24 more days to go and I'm sure someone told me once that if you do something for 21 days straight it becomes a habit in which case - 15 more days to go and it will get easier!!!

Lynn: please do and good luck!!

SugarApple: well done you - keep kicking butt!!!
  • yad97
    yad97 Posts: 43
    Options
    I was out of town for 3 days and brought the video and weights with me. I was able to watch it on my laptop and not miss a day - which made me very happy! I find level 1 much easier now, but still struggle with the anterior arm raise like many have stated. I have to say that my arms are really strong now!

For those who are struggling....keep going! It is a great feeling to complete and see the changes!
  • prolinkeqp
    Options
    I just saw this post....I'm a little late but I'm going to join you guys. Going to my best friends wedding in early November....really need to get my butt in gear!!!:smile:
  • katiepie111
    katiepie111 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    hey all! i just did day 3 of level 1 - and my legs are constantly sore at the moment! sometimes my arms but i dont have hand weights yet so are just using 400g canned food which isnt as effective but oh well! would love to go for a walk as well during the day but the child is sick so i cant - will just see how effective just doing the 30DS is once a day! would love to be doing more excersise but i spose every bit of excersise counts and it certainly wakes me up in the morning
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Today was Week 1 Day 3 for 30 DS for me.

Legs are good and sore and I can feel my stomach reacting to it too! Arms not to bad. :smile:

I'm sure it'll get easier as days go by!
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Skipped yesterday due to not feeling very well....Did Day 7 of Level 1 today!!! Definitely getting easier!
  • freeloaves
    Options
    I'm a day behind :| did kickboxing last night and no way did I have enough energy to do it afterwards. I tried to do it at my bfs house without the video (I know all the moves) but it just didn't really work. So sorta a day and a half behind. Will be D4 for me tonight.
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Finished D9L1 and am not happy with Jiliian today. Did all the warm-up and stretching but have pulled something in my back and it is not nice.

On a positive, have really noticed definition in my shoulders! I have actual crannies (not sure what to call them) between my top shoulder and where the collar bone meets the shoulder!!! I am so happy! I can't wait to see what more good things the 30 DS will bring my way!

Also, however hard I try to kick myself in the butt, I can only kick the right cheek but not the left!!! Anyone else having this issue or is it just me? I can just about feel my trainer skim me but nothing more. This is really frustrating me!

Hope you're all enjoying it! I just hope my back sorts itself out by tomorrow and I'm looking forwards to starting level 2 on friday!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Allrighty I finally caught up with you guys today! I did D4L1 and D5L1 yesterday and D6L1 and D7L1 today! I really struggle with being good on the weekends. Hope everyone is doing well! I need to figure out who are the consistent people on here and start adding you guys as friends for support. :)
  • Bditbobcat
    Options
    Can I join for today? I'm starting her tonight.

heck yeah!!!
  • Bditbobcat
    Options
    Finished D9L1 and am not happy with Jiliian today. Did all the warm-up and stretching but have pulled something in my back and it is not nice.

On a positive, have really noticed definition in my shoulders! I have actual crannies (not sure what to call them) between my top shoulder and where the collar bone meets the shoulder!!! I am so happy! I can't wait to see what more good things the 30 DS will bring my way!

Also, however hard I try to kick myself in the butt, I can only kick the right cheek but not the left!!! Anyone else having this issue or is it just me? I can just about feel my trainer skim me but nothing more. This is really frustrating me!

Hope you're all enjoying it! I just hope my back sorts itself out by tomorrow and I'm looking forwards to starting level 2 on friday!

Hahaha crannies...that cracked me up, but I also have no idea what to call that area....Oh and I will concentrate on the butt kicks tomorrow to see if my feet even hit my bum. Hope your back feels better!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Can I join you girls? I started monday and I'm on L1D2. Planning on doing L1D3 tonight! I don't have weights so I use canned food. It's ok with me, I haven't done any exercise in 4 years so starting easy! My abs, shoulders and legs are sore but I can already feel a difference!

Favorite parts: punches, jumping jacks, abs
    Least favorite parts: rope