Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred Group- September

Replies

• yad97
    yad97 Posts: 43
    Duplicate
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    D6L1 done! Still having a hard time with rope skipping and anterior raises...
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Day 10, Level 1 done, with a side of Butt Bible Lower, Level 1 for good measure. Woot! Looking forward to the planks in Level 2. Burn it, Shredders!

Those of you who are expressing concern about not losing weight yet - this is my second consecutive round of 30DS, and I found that the weight loss happened more toward the end, and there was a more significant change in inches than in pounds lost, if that makes sense. I did it about half Natalie, half Anita the first time and lost about 6 pounds and 6 1/2 inches (measuring waist, thighs, hips and arms). This time I am doing it entirely Natalie style (plus adding in extra workouts from time to time) so I am hopeful that there will be an even greater change when the 30 days is over. In October, I plan to do Butt Bible according to the BB workout plan, using elliptical for my cardio.
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    hello good people! so happy to report that Level one is now behind me ;). although I do w
    onder how much level 2 is going to tax me....but onward and upward!!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Level one done. Ready for level two... I think. Lord help me!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Can I still join your group. I just gor the 30 day shred and gave it a try on thursday (it kicked my butt and I am still sore) but it would be nice to have to report on it and I feel that would make me accountable for the exercise!!!! I will start tonight!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Level 1 done! Woohoo!!! Tomorrow planks, planks, and more planks....woohoo.... :)

For those of you that have asked about making workouts up... I do it all the time. I do them back to back and they sure are a kick butt workout. I would prefer not to skip days, but life sometimes just gets in the way. I do worry a bit about my body getting used to those 40 min workouts and then the 20 min ones not kicking my butt as much, but I figure any working out is good.

Have a great weekend all!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I forgot to post this morning that level 1 is done! I was so bored about mid-way through (second round without a break between) I'm looking forward to level 2, which is my favorite!!!

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • I already did :happy:
  • Missed l1d3 yesterday so did it tonight and followed up with 40 min of zumba. Whew. Finally got weights for 30ds too, 3 lbers andbthey are kicking my butt lol
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    I started 30DS on September 1st - haven't missed a day yet!

First day of Level 2 today - I consider myself a fairly fit person but oh my gosh, I thought I was dying! Had to switch down from 2kg weights to 1.5kg weight!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    I started 30DS on September 1st - haven't missed a day yet!

First day of Level 2 today - I consider myself a fairly fit person but oh my gosh, I thought I was dying! Had to switch down from 2kg weights to 1.5kg weight!

haha I know right! Level 2 kicks my butt! I feel like it is SO much harder than level 1, but I am up for the challenge!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I LOVE LEVEL 2!!! I did the first time around in August, LOVE it even more this time around. Increased weights on everything but the last set of Anterior raises.

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Day 11, Level 2- OMG!! I never thought so much sweat was possible...this is definitely a workout, going to take some getting used to, but glad its behind me! The planks with all the jumping and twisting and jacks....too much, Jillian's out for blood. :cry: :laugh: see you all tomorrow.
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Finished up day 10 today. Start level 2 tomorrow.

I noticed that after day 6 it felt like my arms are getting weaker the more I do. I also noticed some soreness that I haven't had during a workout since the first week of august. Has anyone else had this problem?
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Day 11, Level 2- OMG!! I never thought so much sweat was possible...this is definitely a workout, going to take some getting used to, but glad its behind me! The planks with all the jumping and twisting and jacks....too much, Jillian's out for blood. :cry: :laugh: see you all tomorrow.

I used to all the planks etc because I completed 6 Week 6 Pack earlier this year (there are very few planks in this compared to that haha)! I can handle the cardio and ab work. But the strength is killing me!!! Especially when I'm worn down from Abs/Cardio! :sad: Life's not fair!!!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    missed day 10 of level 1 yesterday, so I completed it and started level 2 today...boy was i sweating!!! i actually like level 2 =D (don't know if maybe it's because i was ready to do something different)
  • I've missed like 4 days of doing the 30ds due to lack of sleep/insomnia and not having the energy to do much of anything...should I start the 30ds all over again? Or just finish the last day of level 1 like i was supposed to and move on?
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Level 2 is kicking my butt! 6 more days of it before level 3...
  • owls4eva
    owls4eva Posts: 23 Member
    I've missed a couple of days too. I'm making sure i do at the 10 days at level 1 or i think i might die if i move to level 2! Day 10 today so i will see what tomorrow brings, help!