30 Day Shred Group- September

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I'm done! I'm done! I'm done! Yay! Will post measurements and maybe pictures soon. Thanks to all of you for the encouragement!

Good job, Shanna! Time for you to get "Ripped"!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Yay to those coming to an end! I tried to start Day 1 today again, but got interrupted *swears*. So Day 1 again tomorrow. Well done everyone!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Congrats Shanna and good luck Sambo on your 1st day tomorrow.

Day 28 done... Only 2 days left!
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Shanna!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :smile: :smile: Whoo Hoo!! Looking forward to the final celebration in ONE more days!!!:drinker: :drinker: Great Work Shredders!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Started all over again today and I couldn't believe how "easy" Level 1 was compare to Level 3. Lol. I mean, there were still challenging things and it wasn't a breeze, but a big difference from Level 3. Yay! I'm excited to be back in the saddle.

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I'm DONE! Thanks everyone for the support, I wouldn't have made it without you all!
    You can see my pics and stats here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/363003-my-30ds-before-after-pictures
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Excellent, Excellent, Excellent results Asyouseefit :smile:

We all did Awesome!! Congrats to ALL Of us!! I'm so glad I had the pleasure of joining you all for this challenge!

...until the next one~ keep working it out :flowerforyou:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I'm DONE! Thanks everyone for the support, I wouldn't have made it without you all!
    You can see my pics and stats here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/363003-my-30ds-before-after-pictures

Wow! Awesome results! You must be well chuffed :)

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, asyouseefit! I have not done my official final measurements yet. Whoopsie. I will do them tonight though as I am starting another round. Thanks again, to everyone, for the support.