30 Day Shred Group- September

Options

Replies

• MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Shredders!

Today was a late night for me to get it in, however proud to say....Day 26, Level 3 (day 6) is now history!! Still waiting for it to get "easier"- don't think that's going to happen for me, on this level. Although I do see quite a few other shredders whom seem to enjoy this level more than I, do...its just not a good time, I'm happy to see level 3, go away each day.....and hey only 4 more days to endure for the time being ;) ....Now that sits well with me!

On another note, Samboo4, I'm so sorry to hear about your recent injury and hope that you will recover quickly!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone who's hurting feels better soon. Hang in there :)

For me, D29 done! I am so looking forwards to finishing this tomorrow! It is definitely intense doing 30 days straight. My left arm has been hurting for the last 10 days and I'm hoping that a break from Jillian will heal it! I hear that Ripped in 30 is more challenging and I want to start it strong with the October challengers!

Come on ladies, we're almost there!
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm very impressed. Reading everyone's posts is definitely motivating :)

I'm still fairly early on - I'm on Level 1 Day 6, and am absolutely loving it! After being in agony the first two days I feel myself stronger already, and can't wait to move onto level 2, and then 3!

I think I'm actually going to have to do some extra workouts as well as 30DS to pad out the rest of level 1 and go for maximum burn. I'm hoping in a week or so I'll maybe see some visible results!

For all you guys almost finished, WELL DONE! :D
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Only three more days.... I'm giving myself a 2 day break before starting "Ripped" next Monday. I'm looking forward to something new!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    3 more days!!! Just awesome. I really want to push myself these last days, I want to be prepared for Ripped in 30! I love dumbell cleans! I could do those all day. hehe! The last strength move, forget what she calls them, but the planks with a row and a leg lift are crazy! I try to do half with Natalie, but I just feel like Anita's version is too easy. I want to be able to do them all on Friday. Have a great Shred everyone!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Shredders!

Today was a late night for me to get it in, however proud to say....Day 26, Level 3 (day 6) is now history!! Still waiting for it to get "easier"- don't think that's going to happen for me, on this level. Although I do see quite a few other shredders whom seem to enjoy this level more than I, do...its just not a good time, I'm happy to see level 3, go away each day.....and hey only 4 more days to endure for the time being ;) ....Now that sits well with me!

On another note, Samboo4, I'm so sorry to hear about your recent injury and hope that you will recover quickly!

Thanks sooo much! I am seriously jealous of you guys as you come to the end of your challenge. Can't believe I got so close! Oh well, I have resolved to start Level 3 again when I can walk, and then start the whole 30 days all over again after that. I don't have Ripped In 30, so I have to rely on the Shred for a second round. I am very pleased to say that I got into another pair of my pre-preggy pants today, so I can guarantee that this shred makes a big difference on cms. I took the day off today, but from tomorrow am going to do tummy, arm and whatever sitting leg exercises I can to try and keep some fitness levels up.

Everyone here is amazing and I am so glad I've "met" you on this thread. Can't wait to hear about everyone's results when they finish :flowerforyou:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    L2D9 done! Only one more day of level 2 left and then off to level 3!
  • lulabellarama
    lulabellarama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day24 done. I would only have 6 days left but I have a big party to attend on friday night and I know I'll be feeling fragile on saturday. So the plan is to do a day of Level1 on saturday, then my remaining days of Level3. So still 7 days to go!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Two more days. I can honestly say that I'm glad it will soon be over!

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey Good People ;) just checking back in I finished Day 27 Level 3, (day 7) yesterday evening and plan to finish Day 28 tonight! Whoo Hoo! Now, just to say, ...still doing "walking girl pushups" with Anita, never once was able to complete a set with Natalie (who is that woman anyway?!) geesh! Proud to report that I can now do all my standing plyo jumps(both sets) :smile: :smile: However, those "rock star jumps" fall flat every time. I think in order for those to be completed as eloquently as the DVD displays, there will need to be alot less of me!

But hey....TWO more days!! Happy Shredding, and to all those still working on earlier levels (it's not soo bad) ---> I can honestly say that now:laugh: :laugh: not at the time! Have a good one!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    WELL DONE EVERYONE WHO IS NEARING THE END! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Still horribly jealous, but I totally agree, getting near the end made it all feel like it wasn't that bad. Can't believe I'm starting all over again soon.

Genuinely excited for you all though :happy:

But I'm feeling fat and flobby already :ohwell:

2955970.png
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hey well done Mocha :) I too struggled with the Rock Star jumps every time!

I have finished D30! I have my stats ready to post but will wait for you gals to finish so we can all post together! So excited!

Good luck everyone! I'll check in again on friday *waves*
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I just wanted to remind anyone who's moving onto "Ripped" in October that there's a thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/351707--ripped-in-october

Some of us are starting October 3rd, but even if you start later, come and join us and hear us moan and groan (powerfully!) about what we can and can't do!

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Mocha and Katia, I think my rock start jumps are more like rock star bleeps. I get off the ground, but there's no way I'm going to EVER kick my butt!
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    I will post my pics!!! I'm starting ripped in 30 next Monday!!! :happy:
  • allonsy1
    Options
    Just finished Level 3 Day 26! 4 more days to go and I'm done! I am quite pleased that I will complete this challenge I set myself cos usually I fail at that. I feel great and thats awesome :)

I have orderd the ripped in 30 so am waiting for that to arrive in the mail to start in October. Can't wait!!
  • asyouseefit
    Options
    L2D10 done! Starting level 3 tonight, can't wait!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    You guys are amazing! Way to go!

My foot is completely black & blue, but healing quickly. I could walk on it for the most part today. I don't want to risk anything major by pushing it till next week, but I hope you don't mind my results coming in a bit later. Hopefully *please, please, please*, I can start Level 3 again on Monday. Then I'll post results before I start all over again.

I'm feeling a little blue, I'm missing the high that exercise brings and the flexibility it adds to your calories. Today is the first day I've gone over, and only by 89 calories, but still, would have burned those normally.

2955970.png
  • khill2742
    Options
    I have a question I would like to know how do track 30DS under track your exercise to see how many calories lost? I am going to purchase the DVD today and start my own 30DS and just to be sure i can input the exercise correctly.
  • asyouseefit
    Options
    I have a question I would like to know how do track 30DS under track your exercise to see how many calories lost? I am going to purchase the DVD today and start my own 30DS and just to be sure i can input the exercise correctly.

I log it under circuit training general (22 minutes)