30 Day Shred Group- September

Options

Replies

• rhearose
    Options
    Done with level 2 day 5...Except for the feeling of being stronger , I'm quite disappointed with the scales. It barely moves and as with the others, I don't lose any inches at all in my waistline. :( I am hoping this area I will lose more.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I hadn't posted in a few days. L3D1 today. I love this level with one exception. I HATE the plank rows. :angry: It hurts my hands too much! I'm pretty sure my eyeballs were sweating today...

Starting Ripped on October 3rd, looking forward to something new.

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Done with level 2 day 5...Except for the feeling of being stronger , I'm quite disappointed with the scales. It barely moves and as with the others, I don't lose any inches at all in my waistline. :( I am hoping this area I will lose more.

I haven't measured in about a week. I know if I measured and the results weren't what I was hoping for/expecting it would be hard to conitnue. Keep it up and hopefully we'll both see major results soon. I need the inches to fall off my waistline too!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    LEVEL 3 IS DA BOMB! I had to go low impact as I was working out at 6am and didn't want to wake up my flatmate but I can tell I'm gonna love it!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

I haven't measured in about a week. I know if I measured and the results weren't what I was hoping for/expecting it would be hard to conitnue. Keep it up and hopefully we'll both see major results soon. I need the inches to fall off my waistline too!

Finished with Level 2 today! So glad. Am needing the change I think. Had a peek at Level 3, and I think I already prefer it. lol. I too am quite disappointed with the weight loss (or lack thereof) results. I read so many amazing reports on how well people have done, but I have only lost 1 kg. I really, really, REALLY want to see it on the scale too :blushing: I swear I always seem to be the person who doesn't get the same results as everyone else.

Can anyone advise if they noticed significant results from Level 3? Am praying so!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Anyone else trailing behind I'm still stuck in Level 1 :frown:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    LEVEL 3 IS DA BOMB! I had to go low impact as I was working out at 6am and didn't want to wake up my flatmate but I can tell I'm gonna love it!

YAY! I'm excited. Took a sneak peek preview after finishing today and I must say, it does appeal to me more (though I'm a little scared of the squat & lunge jumps). Here's to starting Level 3!

2955970.png
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    L2D4 done! Will be haflway tonight!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I have to admit, the first time around, I HATED Level 3 :angry: ... This time around I LOVE it! :heart: I feel much stronger, can get deeper into the sumo jumps, and my hands don't hurt as much during the plank rows.

Eight more days to go!

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a little bit late to this party. I've just received my 30DS DVD through the post!

So today is my L1D1...about to start tonight, am excited and a bit nervous!

Sounds worth the pain though?
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello Shredders! Just checking in....Day 22, Level 3 (Day 2) is done! This level is harder for me, perhaps because I'm not to use to all the plyometrics...quite the challenge for me. Boy was I sore, I think I shouldn't have tried to do the cardio w/ weights portion with 5lbs-paying for it. :grumble: although I can say that today was a bit more manageable than yesterday. Now its just 8 more days to go.

To answer the other poster, I personally have not noticed a significant weight change yet, still fluctuating with the same few lbs. However, I have noticed significant changes in inches lost. I have to attribute it to the muscle building and the belief that I'm shrinking despite what the scale says....
  • yad97
    yad97 Posts: 43
    Options
    I love level 3. I mean, really love it. :) I moved on early this week because I was tired of 2.

My huge accomplishment for this week was that I dropped below 140 for the first time that I can remember. I always thought I was meant to weigh more and it would never happen. I am thrilled! I have also dropped .5 inches in my waist and hips, as well as an inch around my thighs all in the past 3 weeks. Considering this is round two of the 30 DS, I thought maybe I would be stagnant, so I am thrilled with the changes. I've lost 14 pounds so far and have 4 to go for my goal. I have a feeling that I will keep going after that!

I'm headed on vacation tomorrow, but just wanted to say a huge thank you to all that have been so motivating on this thread. I have never done anything like this and actually stuck to it. Keep it up!

I'm going to start Ripped in 30 on October 3, so I'll be looking for a thread to join. Hope to see some of you there.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Did level 3 last night...all was good until those jump lunges!!! WTH!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I love level 3. I mean, really love it. :) I moved on early this week because I was tired of 2.

My huge accomplishment for this week was that I dropped below 140 for the first time that I can remember. I always thought I was meant to weigh more and it would never happen. I am thrilled! I have also dropped .5 inches in my waist and hips, as well as an inch around my thighs all in the past 3 weeks. Considering this is round two of the 30 DS, I thought maybe I would be stagnant, so I am thrilled with the changes. I've lost 14 pounds so far and have 4 to go for my goal. I have a feeling that I will keep going after that!

I'm headed on vacation tomorrow, but just wanted to say a huge thank you to all that have been so motivating on this thread. I have never done anything like this and actually stuck to it. Keep it up!

I'm going to start Ripped in 30 on October 3, so I'll be looking for a thread to join. Hope to see some of you there.

Wow! This has totally motivated me to do a second round. Day 1 of L3 done! I did find it quite a challenge. The lunge jumps were awful. I measured last night and have lost 2 inches from my waist so far, but only 1 kg in weight. I'm hoping I see better results after these last 10 days. Otherwise - it's round 2 for me too :) Well done on your amazing results! It gives me hope.

2955970.png
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Hello Shredders! Just checking in....Day 22, Level 3 (Day 2) is done! This level is harder for me, perhaps because I'm not to use to all the plyometrics...quite the challenge for me. Boy was I sore, I think I shouldn't have tried to do the cardio w/ weights portion with 5lbs-paying for it. :grumble: although I can say that today was a bit more manageable than yesterday. Now its just 8 more days to go.

To answer the other poster, I personally have not noticed a significant weight change yet, still fluctuating with the same few lbs. However, I have noticed significant changes in inches lost. I have to attribute it to the muscle building and the belief that I'm shrinking despite what the scale says....

Thanks for the input. I seem to notice that little weight loss is quite a common thing with the shred. Also convincing myself that it's because I'm building muscle. I too have lost inches, but I would be lying if I didn't say I would like to see the scale drop. I really, really want to see the scale drop :ohwell:

2955970.png
  • cmDaffy
    Options

I have a "Ripped" buddy!!!! YAHOOO!!!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    L2D5 done! Halfway there! :)
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 1 DONE! My legs feel like jelly, and I definitely felt that... I can't wait for this to feel easier! Hopefully some other wee newbies will come along and I'll have company in my pain! :p

I want to look that that woman in the green, what a body.

1 day closer to it I suppose ;)
  • loriyak
    loriyak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 1 DONE! My legs feel like jelly, and I definitely felt that... I can't wait for this to feel easier! Hopefully some other wee newbies will come along and I'll have company in my pain! :p

I want to look that that woman in the green, what a body.

1 day closer to it I suppose ;)

I just finished day 4 of level one. I feel your pain. The hardest exercise in this segment is the side lunges with the forward raises...yikes I can barely get thru it!

Hang in there!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Level 2 DONE!!! Thank goodness. Ten more days. I CAN do this.