30 Day Shred Group- September

Options

Replies

• eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    WOW! Well done! Amazing results!

I haven't been as successful as I wanted - really wanted to trim my hips but I am still happy with my results and can't wait to start Ripped in 30 tomorrow! I feel guilty that I'm not doing something right now!

My stats are:

30/8/11
    weight 164.6
    waist (BB) - 33"
    hips - 43"
    thighs - 27"

28/9/11
    weight 162.0
    waist (BB) - 31"
    hips - 43" (blahhh!)
    thighs - 25 3/4" (wayyyy!)

For me, overall loss of 2.6 lbs and 4.5 inches! Thank-you Jillian!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    L3D2 done! I hate the rock star jumps with a passion!

Funny, how many of us HATE this! lol!
  • lawoods
    lawoods Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm not finished with the 30 days yet (got the flu in there) but Man Oh MAN! What a difference! Went from size 14 pants to getting 10's on! Not a lot of weight change and even my measurements aren't greatly different but my clothes fit so much better!

Anyone else feel like their lower belly slides down? I always measure at my belly button and that measurement only changed an inch or so but my clothes fit so much better I feel like my belly button has been sliding down so I am measuring lower. lol
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    WOW! Well done! Amazing results!

I haven't been as successful as I wanted - really wanted to trim my hips but I am still happy with my results and can't wait to start Ripped in 30 tomorrow! I feel guilty that I'm not doing something right now!

My stats are:

30/8/11
    weight 164.6
    waist (BB) - 33"
    hips - 43"
    thighs - 27"

28/9/11
    weight 162.0
    waist (BB) - 31"
    hips - 43" (blahhh!)
    thighs - 25 3/4" (wayyyy!)

For me, overall loss of 2.6 lbs and 4.5 inches! Thank-you Jillian!

I know the feeling!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Congrats on the good results peeps! Good luck for Ripped in 30! I can't wait for my second round of 30DS now. Unfortunately, this damn foot of mine is still black & blue and all tender. Will just have to do what I can this week.

2955970.png
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Anyone still doing this? Still have 6 days to go... If this thread dies, I guess i'll just migrate to another challenge. :-)
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Anyone still doing this? Still have 6 days to go... If this thread dies, I guess i'll just migrate to another challenge. :-)

I'm still here. I'll be finished Wednesday!
  • asyouseefit
    Options
    Let's keep up the good work, then! just finished L3D5!
  • Sambo004
    Options

I'm still here. I'll be finished Wednesday!

I have to start all over again, so I guess I'm going to have to find a new thread. Still here to support everyone else though! I can't wait to start again and get the full 30 days under my belt.

2955970.png
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey Shredders! I'm still around checking in for support! Go go go!! :drinker: :heart: :smile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Only a few more days to go! I still check in, you all haven't been abandoned!!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I'm still checking in on everyone. Remember as you finish this and are looking for something new, a bunch of us are doing "Ripped". Come and join us whenever you are ready:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/351707--ripped-in-october

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Ok so I debated posting my results because I honestly could not tell the difference in my pics; therefore I didn't take measurements on Friday when we finished. Yesterday I decided I had to take measurements because it was my beginning on Ripped in 30, I was surprised by my progress so I wanted to share with you guys for encouragement! So here it goes:

Before (inches)
    -weight 147.0 lbs
    -body fat % 29.1%
    -bust 35.5
    -waist 28.5
    -waist below belly button 36.0
    -hips 39.0

After (inches)
    -weight 143.9 lbs (-3.1lbs)
    -body fat % 28.4% (-0.7%)
    -bust 33 (-2.5 bye bye boobies!)
    - waist 28.5
    -waist below belly button 33 (-3 woohoo!)
    -hips 39.0

Pretty happy with the loss from my lower waist which is my problem area. Anyways I hope that this is encouraging for those of you that are still Shredding everyday! Good Luck!!!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Ok so I debated posting my results because I honestly could not tell the difference in my pics; therefore I didn't take measurements on Friday when we finished. Yesterday I decided I had to take measurements because it was my beginning on Ripped in 30, I was surprised by my progress so I wanted to share with you guys for encouragement! So here it goes:

Before (inches)
    -weight 147.0 lbs
    -body fat % 29.1%
    -bust 35.5
    -waist 28.5
    -waist below belly button 36.0
    -hips 39.0

After (inches)
    -weight 143.9 lbs (-3.1lbs)
    -body fat % 28.4% (-0.7%)
    -bust 33 (-2.5 bye bye boobies!)
    - waist 28.5
    -waist below belly button 33 (-3 woohoo!)
    -hips 39.0

Pretty happy with the loss from my lower waist which is my problem area. Anyways I hope that this is encouraging for those of you that are still Shredding everyday! Good Luck!!!!

Congrats on the results!

Everyone's done so well - HIGH FIVE!

2955970.png
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Ok, so I thought I'd post my results, even though they were from 20 days (I measured at the end of L2). But here they are, and when I finish my full round of L3. I hope that they improve. I have no idea how to load photos, but I was quite chuffed with the before and afters on my back.

I searched how to post pics and it sounds far too complicated, so I decided to upload them onto my profile if you want to check them out. Though I don't think I'll leave them there too long. lol. Hoping that in another months time I will have way better pics and results.

Start of 30DS - 02.09.11

Weight: 141.8 pounds (I'm converting from kgs here)
    Waist: 32.3 inches (again converting from cms)
    Hips: 37.4 inches
    Boobs: 36.8 inches
    Tummy: 36.6
    Bum: 39.6
    Right Thigh: 24.4
    Left Thigh: 24.2

End of Level 2 - 20.09.11

Weight: 139.3 pounds (-2.5 pounds)
    Waist: 30.2 inches (-2.1 inches)
    Hips: 37 inches (-0.4)
    Boobs:36.4 (-0.4)
    Tummy: 35.6 (-1)
    Bum: 39.4 (-0.2)
    Right Thigh: 23.6 (-0.8)
    Left Thigh: 23.2 (-1)

My waist was the biggest difference, but honestly even though the pics don't show a big difference on my tummy, I feel like that was where the biggest difference came, just from a tightening up perspective.

I really would have liked to have seen the results after the full 30 days. But hey! Next 30 will hopefully come up with even better results.

2955970.png
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    @Sambo004: Wow you had amazing results especially considering it was only after 20 days!!! I hope your foot gets better and you can get back to it soon!
  • asyouseefit
    Options
    Day 26 done! I was bored with level 3 so I did level 1 trying to follow Natalie excusively. I did push-ups! Real ones! (although not perfect ones, lol)
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow Ladies!! Ya'll are doing it!! Great, awesome results so far, - only a few more days til Everyone graduates :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou: Looking forward to celebrating everyone's Final Results!!

Go KNOCK IT OUT SHREDDERS!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    @Sambo004: Wow you had amazing results especially considering it was only after 20 days!!! I hope your foot gets better and you can get back to it soon!

Thanks :happy: I am so excited to get through the full 30 days and hopefully see better results!

Now I just wish I could lose some weight. I've weighed the same for the past 3 weeks, no change, and I'm being sooo good with my eating. Sigh. Frustrated!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker/finished
  • asyouseefit
    Options
    Day 27 done! :)
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm done! I'm done! I'm done! Yay! Will post measurements and maybe pictures soon. Thanks to all of you for the encouragement!