30 Day Shred Group- September

Options

Replies

• cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    DAY 3 for me todayy :sad: legs are sore but you can all pushh through itt !! WE CAN DO IT EVERYONE! :) just remember she was heavy at one point and now she looks amazinggg :happy:

jillian_michaels_fhm_hot.jpg
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ahahah just a bit too big... sorry guys :tongue: but thats the reason we all watch her videoss.. lol HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!
  • Luckie712
    Options
    I'm in! I was going to start (again - I never seem to finish) today anyway!
  • crystaltide44
    crystaltide44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! Thanks for the recommendations for photos and measurements...I usually just take mental photos based on the mirror, which is rather subjective. :P
  • sjgreathouse
    Options
    ok I started the 30 DS today, it was a bit intense, especially since I have done push ups in a long time!! but it felt great when I was finished, I hope I make it all the way through, But I want to make sure I am logging it right!! is it logged as, circut training? if some one could fill be in that would be great!! thanks!! :smile:
  • owls4eva
    owls4eva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 1. Managed to do it all without stopping which surprised me. Only thing i struggled with was the jump ropes, hurt my knees so modified that a bit. Wonder how i'll feel in the morning!

Good luck everyone :smile:
  • bcopeland2005
    bcopeland2005 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I was just thinking this would be great for me today with today being the 1st!! Does anyone know how to enter 30DS as an excercise on here?? Thanks =)
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Week 1 - Done.

Oh woow wee I'm sore. But in a good way. :laugh:
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I enter it as 20 min of circuit training for those of you who have asked. The actual workout is 27 min long, i think, but I would rather log on the low side then depend on those extra calories burned, plus the 27 min is including the warm-up and cool-down.
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Got my DVD yesterday and went ahead and started. I was too excited to wait. That excitement wore off after the first 7 minutes or so. Lol. But I made it through! Will do it again tonight. Took pictures and measurements yesterday before I started. If I complete all 30 days, I'm going to reward myself with a little something just haven't decided what yet. Maybe get my nose pierced since my boss said she was completely fine with me doing that. Anything to keep me going!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Ha, just saw this thread! Earlier this morning I requested it from Netflix, so I won't have it until tomorrow at best, probably not until Saturday.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    If you have on demand level one is free on exercise tv...

Level one day one in the books (again) This time I am serious!

I found that the cool down isn't enough for me so I went for a walk as soon as she stretches the hamstrings...Helps with leg stiffness and cramping!
  • maidentl
    Options
    If you have on demand level one is free on exercise tv...

Oh, I am going to go and check - thanks! I am so about the instant gratification! :tongue:

There is a lot of stuff on there, I never knew it was there - so cool! Thanks again. :)
  • freeloaves
    Options
    D1 done this morning.
  • maidentl
    Options
    OK, I did day one. I almost passed out but I did it! :embarassed:
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'M I BUT I HAVE A FRACTURED FOOT THEY SAY IS GETTING ALOT BETTER SO I MIGHT HAVE TO SKIP A DAY EVERY ONCE AWHILE IF IT GETS SWOLLEN OR PAINFUL.
  • allonsy1
    Options
    I'll join in :) I just finished L1D4 today. Even though it hurts and I curse Jillian during the workout, I always look forward to the next day! After only 4 days I can already see changes in my fitness level and can keep up better. The thing that hurts most is my calves! My partner mentioned yesterday that my walk has turned into a waddle heh
  • 1medicwife
    1medicwife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in ....

Can anybody help me with what I should measure exactly? I posted this as its own topic, but wanted to ask here too.

What to measure? Hips, waist, stomach, etc?
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd round of 30 Day Shred. Level 3 was easy... so starting over on Level 1 again was a bit challenging. But a lot easier than the first time. =) I look forward to finishing the 30 days and seeing before/after pictures again!
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I completed 30DS in July but August turned into a lost month for me. So I'm in again starting all over. I only measured my waist and my hips last time. Some people do arms. I think I'll also do lower thigh, right above my knee. I could actually see a difference there over one month. I'm going to try 2 to 3 pound weights this time, instead of canned goods! Although some stuff was doable with 5 lb weights.