30 Day Shred Group- September

Options

Replies

• myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    This will be my 2nd round of 30DS so I plan to step it up a notch & do everything twice a day! L1D1 twice, L1D2 twice, etc... No days off.

Also, I plan to stick to Jillians diet for the 30DS.... not specifically the diet... but the part where she says to burn as many calories as you eat each day while doing the 30DS.
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm in...got my 25th high school reunion in October!!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I would like to, but have a question...Had surgery in May, healing fine, but a little issue with my ab muscles, How strenuous are the ab routines and is there a way to modify a little.
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    I fell off the wagon half way through L2. So I will start again. Will either do it 2x or do it alongside ripped in 30. May also follow her diet plan.

Urgh, planning stuff.
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    I would like to, but have a question...Had surgery in May, healing fine, but a little issue with my ab muscles, How strenuous are the ab routines and is there a way to modify a little.

There are two girls who do the workouts with Jillian... one was modified moves & the other does advanced. =) It's only $10, so you could always try the modified versions of the workout, and if that's too much it's only $10 that you didn't use.
  • katie_eds
    katie_eds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll join in! I just finished my first day, my arms are still shaking as I type, and I thought I was in pretty good shape! haha. Of course Jillian had to go and prove me wrong.

Question to those who have done it before, how do you enter the workout into your exercise log?

Thanks!
  • AmygdalaMarie
    AmygdalaMarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! What measurements are people taking? This is my first group to join!
  • AmygdalaMarie
    AmygdalaMarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! What measurements are people taking? This is my first group to join!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Maybe if I have a group, I'll stick with it! I'm down.
  • Iam_ooky
    Options
    i am in!!!! i need to have some super reason to work out at home.... yayyyy!!!!!!!!! i am uber excited!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'll join in! I just finished my first day, my arms are still shaking as I type, and I thought I was in pretty good shape! haha. Of course Jillian had to go and prove me wrong.

Question to those who have done it before, how do you enter the workout into your exercise log?

Thanks!

cardio circuit training general 22 mins..i count the warm-up as exercise since ur getting ur heart rate elevated!
  • katie_eds
    katie_eds Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Thanks!

cardio circuit training general 22 mins..i count the warm-up as exercise since ur getting ur heart rate elevated!

Thank you!!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options

Thanks!

Thank you!!

My HRM & dvd time always shows that it's 26 minutes with the warm-up & cool-down... better excuse to eat more calories =P
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Did level 2 for fun today. I think I did 35 days in a row (started late July). I'm taking a break tomorrow so I can jump in fresh with everyone on Thursday!

ROCK ON!! :tongue:
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN :D gonna start a day earlier though because i dont want to workout on my birthday :) on october 1st !
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would love to join this challenge.. Count me in!!!!
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm dare I say I'm in???? I've tried, I've failed, I've tried again, I've failed .... I've logged off MFP for over a month ..... I'm ready to try again :)

I intend to start on the 2nd as I'm away for a couple of nights. Will be wiping my slate clean starting my weigh in and measurements from the 2nd too x
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Starting tomorrow! Gonna try my hardest to get up in the morning and do it. Gonna do one in morning, 1 at night.
    Taken before pics.
  • sjgreathouse
    Options
    I am in, I just posted a 30 day shred blog before i found this one, I need to do something, so sure lets give it a shot!!
  • ogando
    ogando Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in.