30 Day Shred Group- September

Options

Replies

• cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    LV1 DAY 4 Done for me.. pain in my thighs and calves went away.. seems like the times going by faster each time i do the shred.. the strength part is the killer for me, like the side lunges when raising the weights to the eyes in curcuit 3 and the front lunges with bicep curls in curcuit 2.. killinggg meee -_- but each day i get stronger and notice my stamina getting better and better :)
  • lani83
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 done...not with much enthusiasm though. Will have to make up for it today:-)
  • owls4eva
    owls4eva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done. Really didn't want to do it today. Arms were aching and felt tired but glad i did as by the 2nd circuit felt quite energized. Upped my weights again on some of the things but not the side lunges, killers. Tried a proper push up but no chance lol. Might have to practise them outside of doing the dvd
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Just checking in. Level 1 day 4 done. Major improvements from day 1. Hope to continue on tomorrow but don't know how likely that is to happen considering the party today and the beginning of college football. Have several friends and family coming in from out of town as well so don't know if I"ll even have access to the living room to do it. Somebody might just get kicked out of my way. ;)
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done. Since this is round 2, going heavier on the weights. I need 20's for the flies, but everything else feels good with the 8's. Slight bored, but I know by the time strength, circuit 2 is done, I'm half way through, and I can just suck it up and get it done. Punching while holding weights, just to really feel my shoulders burn!

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Decided since this is round 2 for me, I'm going to do 30DS 2x a day every day (taking Fridays off) sorry I didn't check in yesterday, that's why.

Excited to do it twice tonight! =) Woohoo!
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Did Day 5 of Level 1 today!!! Getting a little easier every day...its really just the cardio that kills me!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    What's everyone's favorite and least favorite part of Level 1?
    Favorite: Anything on the floor, makes me feel like I'm getting a break (butterflies)
    Least Fav: Side lunges with arm raises - Can't seem to do the arm lifts the whole time with it
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Anything on the floor, makes me feel like I'm getting a break (butterflies)
    Least Fav: Side lunges with arm raises - Can't seem to do the arm lifts the whole time with it

I'm with you on least fave! I just can't do it. I can do the lunges, so I do those the entire time and get in there with the shoulder raises when I can. Not sure if my form is bad or if I'm just really weak.

Favorite: Crunches, because now that I'm on round 2, I can see a big difference in how my tummy looks while I'm doing them!

L1D2 - my arms are sore but other than that, not much going on. Definitely easier the second time around. I can keep up with them without pausing for nearly all of the workout. Still got to work on the arm strength.
  • freeloaves
    Options
    D2 and 3 all done. Hate pushups and bicycle crunches. Doing most of it without stopping this time around, which is ace
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    My 1st round of 30DS I was burning almost 300 Calories when I'd do Level 1... this time I'm not burning as many. Which I guess is good, because that means I'm getting more fit, but it's still a little sad that I'm not burning as much... Good thing I'm doing this twice a day, makes up for the calories I'm not burning anymore lol
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options

Favorite: Abs (except for bicycle crunches) & the side lunges with arm raises...for some reason this is one of my favorites :laugh: also the punches! Gets my frustration out!

Least Favorite: Bicycle Crunches, Jump Rope, Butt Kicks, Jumping Jacks. I really hate having to jump, I have an overly large chest and it hurts to jump constantly if you catch my drift! :laugh:
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Oooooh...I'm a couple of days late but I think I can make them up somewhere in the next 30 days. I've started this so many times and never completed it - so motivated right now to actually do it!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options

Favorite: Abs (except for bicycle crunches) & the side lunges with arm raises...for some reason this is one of my favorites :laugh: also the punches! Gets my frustration out!

Least Favorite: Bicycle Crunches, Jump Rope, Butt Kicks, Jumping Jacks. I really hate having to jump, I have an overly large chest and it hurts to jump constantly if you catch my drift! :laugh:

HAHAHA! I understand! I have DD chest, so I wear a bra & a sports-bra over that =P
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Day 4 done! Went to the gym, lifted, did the elliptical. Finished the Shred, and now I'm going to spend the next hour mowing the lawn!

• SteppingOutofGrey
    SteppingOutofGrey Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Okay - day four complete - doing level one as not done before (really did not want to get up and do today so yeah that it is done.)

Favourite bit - skipping

Least favourite - jump jacks - hate them with a vengence.

Can feel that I have exercised - legs and arms - nothing on tum - am I doing something wrong??
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    L1D3. I've lost inches and weight, but I've noticed that the only place I'm seeing muscle tone is my thighs. Still nowhere near a six pack or having definition in my arms. I'm hoping by the end of this round I'm at least seeing a little definition. Granted, this is the first year I've intentionally done a workout in my life, so maybe that's why! :tongue:
  • freeloaves
    Options
    D4 tonight. I'm trying to do it 2x a day but haven't managed it yet. Sigh. Then again, didn't even get through my august round of it :p
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    L1D3. I've lost inches and weight, but I've noticed that the only place I'm seeing muscle tone is my thighs. Still nowhere near a six pack or having definition in my arms. I'm hoping by the end of this round I'm at least seeing a little definition. Granted, this is the first year I've intentionally done a workout in my life, so maybe that's why! :tongue:

I have to admit, I'm finding my thighs kind of "hot"!!! :explode:
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Knocked out Day 5. Wow, did that feel GREAT!!! I noticed since I increased my weights on the anterior raises I grunt when I do them! Pretty funny!