100 lbs gone forever!!!! (w/pic)

Options
vox23
vox23 Posts: 246 Member
I love going through this forum topic especially. it keeps me motivated when i'm feeling down to see all the great stories and their pics. So, i promised myself i would put it all out there when i finally managed to hit that 100 lb milestone.

My weight loss journey started about a year and a half ago. I was 290 at my heaviest, after the birth of my 2nd child. I never realized how large I had gotten until it was pointed out to me by my 5 yr old son. The road has been a long one, constantly filled with bumps, injuries (I am currently nursing a broken hand), a few nutella binges, but whenever i get discouraged, i remind myself where i came from and the will to just keep going somehow always manages to resurface.

I could never had gotten so far without mfp. it is truly a great site! /nor could I have gotten anywhere without the constant love and support of my mfp pals, my friends and family, and the very best bootcamp trainer anyone could ask for.

100lbsloss.jpg

If you are ever feeling down, just say to yourself "You can do it!!!" because whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!

xo

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!