• dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!

10515637.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    You're awesome, congratulations!! And I can totally identify with the Nutella binges, thanks for the laugh. :D
  • vickychristie
    vickychristie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you look just fantastic, bet you feel it too. :)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT,totally great you must be so pleased with yourself xx
    keep up the good work you are on the home straight!

YOUR A TOP GIRL x
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    WOW great job, you're such an inspiration. Keep it up!

By the way, how many lbs. of weight do you lift or any resistance workout you do to have those muscles? Because I'm currently working on having those muscles.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I can credit my arms to my bootcamp trainer. I think I've done about 100,000,000 variations of pushups in the last year! Resistance training using your own body weight is way more effective than lifting, I have found, even though weights definitely have their place. Way more effective to lift 200 lbs than 10, for example! Who needs a gym when you have yourself!!!

Go on, kick some butt!!!

OK I got it. Sorry not being able to read this earlier. Can you share some of the variation on pushups you do. Because currently I do circuit training with pushups at 3 sets, 25 reps. I don't know if its enough.
  • Aurelina
    Aurelina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Oh I so want this on my list of inspiring stories!! Thank you! Stunning turn around and success! Love the look on your face with your 'guns'! Thank you!
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are one buff mama!!! Good job! You look fantastic!
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Inspiration class 101!!!! This made me smile. I have been fighting with the same weight for a month now. Tired of this stand still...so I was getting emotionally beat down, and want to give up. When I get like this I come to the before and after pics and read everyone's story. Always uplifting and puts me back in place emotional wise. I'm so very proud of you and your dedication. I feel better...and let me tell you...I love your arms! lol! So very happy for you and your success! Happy Friday to you :smile:
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    incredible job! and i love how you look on your 'after' pic. its like you are punching the air and shouting ''I DID IT!!'' good for you girl.
  • Viannica
    Viannica Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! Great job! Wish I can lose much too! :)
  • CurvyFresherFC
    CurvyFresherFC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well done, you've come so far and are an inspiration to me and everyone else here on MFP! Don't let anyone get you down, and I love that you have muscle definition now too! :)
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - well done!

<--- Fellow Nutella addict :)
  • eldee3
    eldee3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look freaking fabulous! Strong woman, you inspire me!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Whoooa! Hot momma alert! That's amazing! Congratulations!
  • BFitzie
    BFitzie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!! I'm following you. I lost 45, quit WW and joined MFP. I am hoping for 50 next week and then want to lose 40 more. You are inspiring me, thank you!!!
  • Chrissy26
    Chrissy26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!!! Thank you for sharing! Great Job you look fabulous and even with your injury, you keep going!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!
  • Semperfione
    Options
    You are awesome, great job. What a wonderful accomplishment....keep going, wishing you all the best, and am excited to see your end results....:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!