The Diamond Challenge - Shining Diamonds (Wk 2: Round 5)

Options
123457»

Replies

• TWood10
    TWood10 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My favorite healthy snack right now is about a 1/4 a can of tuna with some boiled egg mixed in it...with about 5 crackers.
  • gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

QOTD Day 5 : What is your favorite healthy snack to give you a boost and keep you going?! (i know yesterdays was posted as day 5 but i think I am supposed to be 5 lol)

You can't beat a banana! Though I think I may turn into one soon, I eat so many...
  • psychofied
    Options
    QOTD Day 5 : What is your favorite healthy snack to give you a boost and keep you going?!

Definitely, any fruit!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Have i ever been depressed? Yes this past week has been hard, i live in one of the towns that was cut off from any outside acess in this past storm. I have been stuck at home with my kids, while my hubby works, not able to get anywhere, or have contact with my friends, my town is devastated, many people lost everything. We were lucky and live on a hill but others are suffering dearly.

What is my fav snack?
    I LOVE popcorn...

On a nother note finally yesterday I got out, a 20 minute drive took over an hour but I went to the gym, worked out,,, worked.... and got some food.
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Are there no QOTDs for the weekend? Well I hope everyone is having a fab weekend! Make the most of your time off and keep moving!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a fab weekend! Make the most of your time off and keep moving!

I agree! The weather here is lovely :D