Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    while Bettyblows the candles out on her birthday cupcake... Debi steals the win!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    CANT hands Betty a huge wrapped birthday group hug! While Debi and Betty are feeling the love CANT runs off to build a bear with the win
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Betty notices the WIN bear and figures it must be another birthday present so takes it and runs home to show her son.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT just wants the win so she smacks Betty around with a wet noodle and takes the win!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the happy birthday wishes.

Yummy, noodles. Betty eats the noodles that Cant smacks her with then grabs the WIN and takes off running to burn the extra calories from the noodles.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT uses a left ovr noodle and fashions a lasso and wrangles up betty and snatches the win out of her hands and heads off to finish sewing this blanket I was supposed to do over the weekend but put it off and now it has to be in the mail tomorrow and I haven't even pinned it yet!
  • mommared53
    Options
    As Cant is busy pinning the blanket, Betty is busy pinning the WIN to her shirt as she nonchalantly walks out telling Cant she's going to find her a box to mail the blanket in.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Move over and give me that gold xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • mommared53
    Options
    The WIN is mine and I'm keeping it! Betty runs off into the jungle with the WIN clasped tightly in her hand.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Betty look out!
    *swipe* heh heh
  • mommared53
    Options
    Aww man!! WNM look out! Oops should have believed me. :bigsmile: As WNM trips over a large root, Betty swipes the WIN back and grabs a low hanging vine and swings away.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT sees Betty and WNM fighting over the win and says in her best mommy voice "Give me that! Now it's mine! I hope you are happy with yourselves. Now go to your rooms?" Cant takes the win to her room and puts it on the tops shelf where Betty and WNM can't reach it
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    :angry: WOULD THE TORTURE END ALREADY SO I CAN WIN??????!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? :angry: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    Options
    I don't know. Go ask Cant. While Debi and Cant are discussing torture tactics, Betty climbs the shelf, grabs the WIN and scampers off to hide.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    OMG! CANT was thinking last night that we should take a vote on letting this thread die already!

While the others head off to the polling places to cast their death votes CANT heads off to do jumping jacks with the win
  • mommared53
    Options
    This thread is only gonna die if I Betty WINS. :bigsmile:
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT rushes in hot from her long weekend of date with fireman on Saturday then work sunday and date with an engineer on Sunday after work to see Betty daydreaming about the win since she's held it for 24 hours....CANT takes the win with her to show her lunch date with the engineer again on Monday
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    mine ! and if you get in my way , i'll let you have it !

super_funny_pictures_of_the_40_funniest_animated_gifs_all__35_20090805_1598768120.gif
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I will lose :( Don't console me on it, at least not in this thread
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    May I just butt in here please.